3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fyori 11.11.19 03:29 am

Impressions of the game (NieR: Automata)

It's pretty basic, share impressions about the game.
62 Comments
Sort by:
f
frob155 11.11.19

well, I sort of began to go what is side quest XS. but in the end went through the whole game for 2b. played on normal, and according to this, the super villains seemed dull. anyway raving bitch when elevated to the absolute. well, as it is to explain to the fans, so I did not immediately condemned without a trial. here are 2 robots who began to consider themselves bratovo, somehow likening yourself family unit on the similarity as humans. they reached the small power based on the greatest knowledge of higher mathematics and quantum physics, probably))), chemistry, biology, nanotechnology and engineering, but they for some reason identified a way follow the most critical in the human community found in schizophrenics in the moments of spring exacerbation. and according to this me is a little disturbing. although it is of course just my opinion only!

F
FrameArms 11.11.19

stranjer8
It seems that you have no brain since you sudesh about the game for about half an hour of the game, I pity you sincerely, and there are checkpoints open your eyes

s
stranjer8 11.11.19

FrameArms
It seems that you have no brain since you are judged on the whole, the opinion only one phrase from it, I pity you sincerely.

F
FrameArms 11.11.19

stranjer8
The essence of the review Foundation of this one phrase,and if you don't judge her it's just a bunch of letters

F
Filantir 11.11.19

The people, question arose on the part of Laura.
Spoilery lopressoronline is a Replicant, or is it the androids? And if not, where is all the Replicants, at the time 14 of war machines?

l
lyaga11 11.11.19

so worth playing this cull or not ! no one said joystick or keyboard the mouse ! in the last repak made full screen or not? th LOR there, in brief I do Spoler! PPC kanesh 50 hours people play it! gutovskogo posmorim

A
AlayaVijnana 11.11.19

Filantir
If I'm not mistaken, then
Spoilercontingency is also the androids from mankind nothing left, no Gestalt, no sight of them, only information on the server on the moon
lyaga11
You don't try you'll never know, game specific, it's yours or not. He played on the gamepad, on clavomax people also play. I'm on a fullhd screen, set 1600x900 in full-screen mode and normal looking, no soap and ladders, nothing is screwed (like far etc.). Played 110 hours (2 full terms of passing with deleting saves and without) ENT you do not need much, the game needed at least there.

r
requiemmm 11.11.19

A kind of game. Particularly PDF, these with its constant shifts of the camera and of the genre, I in such games last played back in... ' 96? Or ' 98? Dandy-dandy, everybody loves a dandy...to my shame, I'm playing on normal then merged a couple of times, no saves at all to play definitely will not. And so...rather like it. Fishing fun, birds, moose walking robots some funky, soulful music. If without fanaticism, and it is possible to play, I think.
Edit 19 hours on the first branch, the number of quests I had never seen, like these deserters who first there, and then the final boss and the herd of robots falling from the sky. In the desert also did not reach the marker, where the boundary locations? Original. Or that the tank met, thick in the extreme, with little robot - robot knocked out, and the tank is gone 0_o. The treasure in the castle bothered to look for this game in the first Prince of Persia in 2018, the year I went. What I liked is the fact that not so many repetitive moments, no time to get bored, good design of locations, even Playground Adam looks quite bad, and the amusement Park, so generally the place is very funny...however, I first killed all, then realized that they are not the first to attack and generally for the peace parade of robots in unconventional orientation in the direction of the camp straight:)))
ED2 AND without the murders and suicides of the main structure does not?) 40 hours took me the passage of three sujetos and side quests, which found. Generally good, I liked it, except for one thing. The third passage, the Tower of Shitty Minigames. Overkill with that, well, sometimes hack something is fine, but a level one by one to open the fucking chests?! Words can't Express the depth of experience of the sensations of the passage of this stage:)))

D
DnipR 11.11.19

When the game came out, there were many reviews saying panties 2B is the best there is in this game or running on empty lokam back to back and stuff like that. So we decided that missing that game by yourself and just write these reviews, I think the game itself from the little that is.

But, something hit me a month ago and decided to buy the game on Steam. Thought run in slashers before the release of Darksiders 3, and the fact I have not played games of this genre.

In the beginning, in the first half hour of the game, due to the curve of the camera was almost requested a refund on Steam. And, thank the Gods, I did not, and climbed into the Google and found a way to make the camera playable and it is defaulted to games of this genre.

The game - no words, how good. The characters, music, plot, atmosphere, flow, endings... I, an adult, a 29-year-old uncle several times almost broke into tears.
80 hours, the content of the game soaked at 120% and only the strong selenia in the chest left behind.

The game, although there are more suitable work in collection best and the music from the game in the playlist.

K
Kaylet 11.11.19

I will not write many words, and when everything is good... I liked it!

U
UPsA 14.11.20

The game is well done. Touches. Especially, the plot catches on. But that's what he's killing.

Game of discharge: while you play - I wonder what's next, the main storyline, the sidelines, revealing the lore, all in the theme, BUT, when the game arises the question - the fuck I played this shit??
It is the plot that simply destroys the game.
HOW can you in a game worth a lot of money, to shove such a final meaning of the level of kindergarten??
Of course, I understand that the national Japanese tradition forces the authors to switch to heavy drugs towards the end of the story, but why kill what the game actually holds.

In short, the game catches, but in the end waiting for disappointment.

A
Anderby 14.11.20

It was held on PS4. 100%.

The last, for the moment, part of the series Drakengard - a sequel to the spin-off Nier.
The script by Yoko Taro and the gameplay from Platinum Games together is just a bombshell. The game feels like a continuation of Nier, the world is full of references to the events of eight thousand years ago. The world is very elaborate, although again microscopic, all events take place on a piece of 10 sq km, despite this game is delayed for 80 hours, the world is full of secrets and there is always something to do. Monotonous and very basic gameplay of the original diluted by a bunch of elements, there is not just "light blow, heavy blow, eight spells." The game is played again with perspective. The plot is just gorgeous, but still it's anime, with baphos, "sudden" pianos and regular flips all turned upside down. In general, Automata raises about the same very slippery themes as the original. The game is re-built on the over-walking, the first ending is just laughter, the real story begins with the second passage.
The only DLC, 3C3C1D119440927, squeezes out of the gameplay every last drop. If the original campaign gives all the focus to the plot, the new arenas make you remember such platinum Games titles as Vanquish and Bayonetta. And then there's the snotty plot and a bunch of fan service axes.
Nier Automata is a game that should not have been. The original Nier was an average, unnoticed game (although in my opinion it is an absolute masterpiece). Square Enix not only continued the series, retaining the director, she gave it one of the best, among the existing, studios, and naturally received a masterpiece.
Spoiler

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 16.02.21

Fierce shit. Why? Because the camera slips out from under the skirt !!!

N

Anderby
I died in the prologue and was logged out. When I started it in the background, they tried to show me a splash screen in front of the menu, but I automatically clicked it. How to see now?

G
GreenTea700 16.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Game settings cannot fix the camera. Only the Cheat Engine table with the FreeCamera option will help you look up the skirt with maximum zoom in / out. I use it for screenshots.
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=636&start=195 Table in the second post.
Vidos from me. FreeCamera in action. In the bunker (station), the freecam sticks to the character and follows him when he moves. Does not stick in the open world.

N

GreenTea700
Wow .. Thank you, kind person!
And the author of such a story should be punished to the fullest extent.

N

GreenTea700
And here's another troublesome. The smoothness of the mouse mimicked, put NAIOM, cheated something, as a result, the control became convenient, then he began to struggle with the camera trying to climb under the skirt, as a result, after an hour from the nth attempt, through deceleration, the chitenzhin could only forcibly bury the camera near the stone closer to the panties, he everything shook terribly. And after this sensation, the mouse was tala near zero. To turn to the side, you have to iron the entire rug along, then move the mouse back and again, and up and down the same way. Is there a solution to this?
And I tried that table too, by the way, the fixed camera starts twitching in attempts to escape, the fixed Persian also starts jerking the camera, both fixations also twitch in it, it is impossible to look at the screen.

G
GreenTea700 16.02.21

xs in general. never used these mods. I do not interfere with all the rules. I play with the mouse. I still can't imagine any twitching how this can happen. This is a must see.

x
xxxnewman 06.03.21

I didn't like the platforming, I didn't like the endless balls from everything and everyone, the reality of the battle is lost from this.

G
Gh0sTG0 01.06.21

Friends, hello everyone. The following question arose:
I am sitting like this, I read http://squarefaction.ru/game/nier-automata/articles/19814-nier-automata-sekrety#1 secrets. Just in case, I'm pulling out the places worth paying attention to.
I notice that Gold Machines is in the first playthrough. I look further, and they pass it for 9S.
Or, there, programs for pods, some, also say that "available on the second pass."
Question, MB will seem silly, but ...: if I beat the game three times, will I be able to load exactly there in the first playthrough and tap Gold Machines? Or is it necessary to knock on the first playthrough? Has not yet passed three times, here I sit thinking.
Or in the second and make a pod? Or does it still need to be monitored and right when it needs to be done?