3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerok 24.11.21 01:11 am

what you need for Omnistrike (The Last Remnant)

In general, Rush has a skill (something like a super skill), but how to do it is still not fully understood ... on some forums they say that it can be done when there are few lives, on others, what is needed accumulate a "rage"
bar (M-bar, vertical) until the character's status bar is "fiery".

I would like to find out all the same what is needed for Omnistrike:

To be a half-corpse ?
To be in "adrenaline"?
Or do you need both?

In the demo version, I managed to make this Omnistrike more than once, but in the original version of the game it was somehow difficult with it.

We are discussing.

PS If you think that I am stupid, etc., then please do not write this, keep the information in yourself.
52 Comments
Sort by:
b
bymka 24.11.21

I think that you need to accumulate rage by mocking mobs, if you are half-corpses, then it turns on the shield, and not this skill. By the way, did you manage to use the dave's skill for 80 ap?
Although the detachment also needs to get damage to the mk codes, I fought with the dragon and was constantly healed, there was no nifga, although the rage bar was full

G
Gerok 24.11.21

Dave's skill ... Hmm ... I remember some of his skills came out of me when he shoots from his "pistol". (It seems that you just need to accumulate rage to the maximum), and I have not seen his other skill.

I will try to further understand the mechanics of these skills ...

G
Gerok 24.11.21

In general, Hallelujah, I got Omnistrike, fought with two healthy "beetles" in the desert. He killed one, beat the other a bit, the rage scale rose to a critical level, the status bar gleams with "fire", 1803 lives (my maximum (I play with a bunch of 4 characters, I removed David and his main company (except for Emma) altogether)).

Conclusion: It is necessary that the rage was such that the status bar "blazed", then the coveted yellow line of Omnistrike will appear.

G
Gerok 24.11.21

And one more thing, I expected more from the damage, strongly of course, but if I put Dave and "his company" in the party, I will take (!!) 5 (!!) characters in Rush's bundle and each hit with a skill, the bugs will fall much faster and with less headache.

G
Gerok 24.11.21

And one more thing if you want to see Omnistrike you need to disable the second "divine skill" in the skills.

PS David's skill for 80AP has not yet figured out how to do it, but I am working on it as soon as I sign off here.

b
bymka 24.11.21

By the way, Dave's cannon does twice as much dd as Omnistrike; And it is not necessary to turn off one of the skills I used it like that. I found out that at low hp the rush cuts in a protective talisman.
One thing is not clear to me, if the strip is full, to what extent do you need to wet the mobs so that the strip flares up? (Otherwise, they attack, the rage rises, the mob responds, decreases)

Gerok
Sorry for offtopic, but you soaked the army of conquestera?

H
HollowHeart 24.11.21

what damage does omnistrike do to you? on what battleship.
The last time I had a battle rank of 12 was about 5k damage.

A
Azatoth 24.11.21

Gerok

To be a half-corpse ?
To be in "adrenaline"?
Or do you need both?

If I'm not mistaken, then to use Omnistrike you need high morale (and before 3 rounds and I didn't get the opportunity to use it), for Blackout - a lot of enemies (I collect somewhere from 5 to 12 enemies for a fight), morale and be at a distance from the enemy (not to be in deadlock), for Gae Bolg - the same as for Blackout.

HollowHeart

what damage does omnistrike do to you? on what battleship.

Omnistrike - damage in the region of 100,000 - 140,000 (1 target)
Gae Bolg - about 80,000 - 110,000 (all enemies)
Blackout (2nd level) - from 150,000 to 280,000 (all enemies)

Damage depends, for the most part, on weapons.

Battle Rank 46.

For information, at rank 46, even lousy spiders inflict damage of about 500-800 units, and bosses for all units about 1200-2500 units.

b
bymka 24.11.21

I was convinced in practice that morality should be almost complete, as opposed to rage.

G
Gerok 24.11.21

hmm, I wonder, on my past Omnistrike, my morality did not even reach half. There is even a screen.

b
bymka 24.11.21

Gerok
Toda Korean random)))))))
Throw off the screen, I'll try to find common features of

PS: the morale bar should flicker
muhhaha two abilities in one battle (http://i010.radikal.ru/0903/98/e2cb1642993e.jpg http: //s60.radikal.ru/i167/0903/55/e954d71d1a9c.jpg)

G
Gerok 24.11.21

Here: http://i074.radikal.ru/0903/98/9278baee81ab.jpg

I think that the Korean random has put its evil little hand here too. =)

G
Gerok 24.11.21

Hey, you, too, are trying to call a special skill on these beetles :-D

b
bymka 24.11.21

Gerok
Yes, not I just went through the quest, it happened by chance (
And about Dave's second skill, I think it will be (like all others) available (or more accessible) further in the game, because according to the idea in this skill he uses the remnant of his city ( at the beginning of the game, it seems like it is shown) that it must take out all enemies on the battlefield

G
Gerok 24.11.21

bymka
Hmm ... we'll see further =)

G
Gerok 24.11.21

Here's another thing to do ... http://i049.radikal.ru/0903/8d/ed32d4c44312.jpg

A strong boss was caught =) He beat him for a long time with ordinary attacks, treatment was not ruled out, but only that treatment that did not knock down the dead * that -that is * (well, like the attack first) ...

G
Gerok 24.11.21

In general, I made a skill from Dave for 80AP in a mission in a desert city, in Balterossa castle a small eared creature gave a quest. (I am 25 rank and I honestly have a hard time imagining how to kill a boss who deals 2000 damage with a skill in the area, and there would be nothing if he was alone ...).

My actions: I was just trying to survive. They gave me a

skill:
when 2a squad died (with Rush and one just a distraction),
morale was at zero,
adrenaline was at maximum (you see, it raised it above the bar).

What does the telling skill look like? Or is it still not worth it? I can leave the surprise effect =)
(PS In this mission, the damage to opponents is oh so small = )

b
bymka 24.11.21

Gerok
Hmm, I took out this boss in 2 rounds ((We inject adrenaline and wet everyone))

G
Gerok 24.11.21

bymka
Yep =)

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

I noticed one more common detail HP in all the photos at the maximum adrenaline is everywhere blazing and the bar of morale on one photo is even less than half, that is, you have to be adrenaline and with full lives then the omnistrike will appear in the selection of teams ?! (you can spit on morality - by the way, I've been playing a stupid question for 5 days now, I just don't understand why this moral is needed ?!)