3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerok 24.11.21 01:11 am

what you need for Omnistrike (The Last Remnant)

In general, Rush has a skill (something like a super skill), but how to do it is still not fully understood ... on some forums they say that it can be done when there are few lives, on others, what is needed accumulate a "rage"
bar (M-bar, vertical) until the character's status bar is "fiery".

I would like to find out all the same what is needed for Omnistrike:

To be a half-corpse ?
To be in "adrenaline"?
Or do you need both?

In the demo version, I managed to make this Omnistrike more than once, but in the original version of the game it was somehow difficult with it.

We are discussing.

PS If you think that I am stupid, etc., then please do not write this, keep the information in yourself.
52 Comments
Sort by:
b
bymka 24.11.21

SerDgioIII
Morale affects only the bonus damage received by enemies or you (if you have less morale, you get more damage). And the number of hp does not affect, you just need to be adrenaline.

Gerok,
one gae blog decided the outcome of the battle in the battle with the army of the Conquest, and then another screensaver like this, mm I fell in love with another game))

G
Gerok 24.11.21

bymka
What rank did you bring him?

b
bymka 24.11.21

Gerok

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

I just noticed a common feature, the adrenaline bar itself has almost every fight at the maximum (judging by the screenshots, it is not necessary to fill it up to 100% and 70-80% is enough) and there are enough action points, so the question arises why the omnistrike or gae blog is not highlighted? 1 time only for the game gae blog appeared. For the "moral" thanks to the battles became clearer.

G
Gerok 24.11.21

SerDgioIII
Here it is no longer clear, we will think, we have almost completely disassembled this scheme =)

By the way, here's another
http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/0903/ab/b5526c3a7322.jpg

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

In general, then the selection of the group is important, in the team of david and rush you need to put a healer because HP is replenished poorly with herb, and a couple of amulets for AP to quickly recruit. Baulsona also has a good skill at a distance of "poishon" adrenaline jumps up very quickly and you don't get an attack in response. I'm going to check the circuit.

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

Everything worked out! http://i.playground.ru/i/65/15/51/00/pix/image.jpg
A simple fight, the enemy is demolished with a couple of blows, but he just stood there. After gaining adrenaline and recovering, the coveted inscription "shoot the guy from the big gun" appeared (David was not standing in the deadblock, that is, he was at a distance from the enemy).
here's another http://pix.playground.ru/view/155157.jpg - here's another omnistrike, in general, the secret of ultras is revealed you need to be evil and healthy!

b
bymka 24.11.21

I'm not sure about health (it's just that when you are beaten, not only health is taken down, but also a bit of adrenaline), but to activate a protective amulet you have to be half-dead love ..
As for being very angry (maybe they can hide toilet paper), this is absolutely true.

Fig you have a party of 4-5 people, I have one chtoli for three (although I bet on the number of units)

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

The trick is to hit or very hard to kill with 1-2 blows (but usually a lot of AP is spent on these blows, you have to wait a little after the turn to accumulate) or finish off the detachment that is tied to your squad in the dead block and will not answer, even as option to beat the main squad and put the second on "treatment if needed." Already 5 times per hour of the game, ultras came out, so the scheme works health in the dave's squad and rush should be at the maximum and the number of AP should be around 60 for gae blog and> 30 for omnistrike, the adrenaline strip may not even reach 100% enough and 75% (the group seems to be blazing with a blue flame). If everything is so, then everything will work out! I agree about the amulet - health was less than 50% when the team appeared in the selection.

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

Now I will try to knock out Blackout, I will forbid it as the gae blog command from Dave, it should work out. By the way, the ultras hit rather weakly more than 10k did not come out on the 43rd rank (maybe, according to the plot, when I move forward or change the weapon, it will be more powerful?). The 4-handed cat will then have the most brutal skills.

b
bymka 24.11.21

SerDqio III
Azatoth wrote that most of the damage depends on the weapon, so the more powerful the weapon, the more from the arts and from the ults of damage there will be more

hya funny strip is on and the mascot is protected nifiga apply nizya))))
http: //s47.radikal. ru / i118 / 0903/44 / 48b17aa28cc1.jpg

No, there was no, there is Toko Hill

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

Maybe defense - "talisman" sit in one of the teams, you need to press Z to display the details of the blow.

D
Death-core 24.11.21

People, I know that I'm not writing about the topic here (I just don't want to create a new topic)! Damn I am suffering, I can’t kill the Dragon in the desert !!! How to kill him at all ?? Erm ... I have a rank of 11 (can I kill him? With that rank) ...

W
West066 24.11.21

For some reason, when the battle begins, the morale is always low ...
and then if the enemy has a lot of units, they generally lower it to zero ...
so maybe some characteristics affect the initial morale in the battle?
maybe I didn't put peppers like that or something else ..
and it's also interesting that some races have their own characteristics in the stats .. below ... I don't understand what it means ..
well, where is MYs ATK and so on ... the current at the bottom left ..

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

Swing a little lacking in lives and abilities. Although the higher your rank, the stronger the barefoot - it is advised to go to the helgate up to rank 40, he does not seem to use his megaskill, which demolishes the entire squad. Try to make a group of the thickest-skinned and the second healer (cancel her attacking commands and use it for healing) should help. By the way, formations also help give a bonus to speed protection, etc. just this information in the description is not present here the site found there everything is described http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Formations

b
bymka 24.11.21

mmmmmmhttp: //lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Arts I'm drooling from one type of these skills)))))))

finally a mega-awesome site a lot of information both useful and for interest

S
SerDgioIII 24.11.21

Yes, the more you play the more questions, certain skills can be obtained only with a certain weapon and pumping for this weapon should be at the maximum. And there are also arcana spells that learn during the battle (synergy should appear)

b
bymka 24.11.21

SerDgioIII
Og, we ’re studying wikipedia on igruha (sorry that in bourgeois, but we’ll figure it out)

over muddying up the skill snowlfall is still cruel, and even with this weapon that is tied to it (sorry that two-handed, or not?)

b
bymka 24.11.21

Mmm I want to ask those who dunked the conquestera army, after joining a new party member, did he (she))) have the Hundred Flowers skill?

F
FаRМaZoN 24.11.21

West066
Morale at the beginning of the battle depends on the ratio of your strength (in numerical value, it is expressed in Battle Rank) and the opponent, the stronger the opponent - the less morale, besides, if you are not attacking, at you, then the morale will be even lower.
bymka
Flowers are given after completing the quest, taken from Emma, ​​in Atlum on the city square, immediately after she joins. :)