3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonOlivka 24.11.21 01:33 am

Internet censorship. Your position

Hello everyone and have a nice day.
For me, this week began with some thought-provoking news. Please read the article and express your opinion.

http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2781186

I can cite an excerpt from this article: The

bulk of its users are not ready to defend freedom on the Russian Internet: 58% would not mind even a total shutdown of the Internet. This follows from a study prepared by American scientists in cooperation with the All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion (VTsIOM).

Among respondents in the Russian Federation, 42% believe that foreign states use the network to the detriment of Russia, 49% believe that information on the Internet should be censored, and 81% have a negative attitude to the spread of calls to protest against the country's leadership - this is part of the indicators that the authors of the study relied on. "What Society Desires: Russians' Aspiration to Control the Internet." It was prepared by the Internet Policy Observatory of the Center for the Study of Global Communications at the University of Pennsylvania (USA) based on data from VTsIOM.
44 Comments
Sort by:
n
northern alcoholic 24.11.21

stalker7162534
Presumably, these are cosmopolitans who want to take over the whole world.

x
x [GAMER] x 24.11.21

I am against absolutely any censorship on the Internet. The Internet must be completely free. On which resources to sit, and on which not, should be decided by the citizen himself, and not by the state.

L
LofOr 24.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Strongly agree.

s
sundyray 24.11.21

Wing42
Ahahah