3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argon666 12.11.19 03:39 am

Fps drops to unplayable values. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Playing on absolute minimum graphics settings, at 720p. In some scenes the framerate drops to 10-15K/c(for example in the first minutes of the game, during a Blizzard). Iron even a little better than the stated minimum system requirements:
fx 8350;
r9 280x 3gb;
RAM 8gb 1866Mhz, dual channel.
The game is on the SSD installed.
Anyone had this problem? Decided? Maybe there is a config file something to fix it... Thank you for your attention.
PS in the game there was an incorrect determination of the amount of VRAM. I have for example 3Gb and the game for some reason only shows two and a half.
85 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Argon666 See you
tomorrow

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oatmeal
Don't say that under RDR2 you need Ryzen 9 3900X + 2080Ti + 32GB of RAM at least 3200MHz

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
Rdr needs a console, not a Microsoft office

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oatmeal
Oatmeal wrote:
Under rdr you need a console, not a Microsoft office
Strange, but I myself tested on three systems. You can ask: on which ones?

R
RPOCLABB 05.08.21

Oatmeal
You sho, console slave?
PS: The developed bolt was hammered into optimizing the product and rolled out the raw beta as a finished game)
If we compare the graphics level of the Witcher 3rd and the high settings of RDR2, it turns out that the 2nd requires much more, but the picture gives out worse, the witcher does not like, well, there is Rezik new, though not a very correct comparison, since there are closed premises everywhere in essence and there is no forest area.

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
Ps4, Ps4 pro, hboh one
RPOCLABB
There was not a very good picture in the vischer, I don't even want to argue. There is not a single location that would be even a drop close to Sen Denny. With the same kingdom cam, the comparison will be even more appropriate

R
RPOCLABB 05.08.21

Oatmeal
And I'm not going to argue, I'm just saying that if you run RDR2 on the recommended system units from the 3rd Witcher, then the graphics, in principle, in RDR 2 will be worse.

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

RPOCLABB
So games have different system requirements lol. If you run rdr2 on a pc with the recommended system requirements for mario, then rdr 2 will not start. Nice logic

R
RPOCLABB 05.08.21

Oatmeal
My logic is quite simple: Since some were able to produce a good picture on a weaker iron, then why can't others, especially considering that the new generation of curling iron and Juan has not yet started.
But to request much more serious hardware to run and give a worse picture, please)

g
gennaz 05.08.21

Argon666
At maximum settings in full hd, such a card gives out about 20 fps .

Spoiler
Try with the lowest settings, if it is as bad, then you have something with the hardware.

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

RPOCLABB
I don't know, maybe because the Witcher has one of the deadliest worlds?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oatmeal
And in this dead open world on PS4 they waited for patch 1.07, like manna from heaven, and I on RAM 2008, CPU in 2009 and map of 2012 1.06 passed without loading before cut-scenes

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
And what is it for? Do you yourself confirm my thoughts that some games are for people, and some for Microsoft office users?

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
on youtube

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Your Problems

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Well done

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Not

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Well, first of all, you're on the internet, boy, get used to it.
Secondly, I don't remember agreeing to your terms

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Tsugaruu 1366x768
on which diagonal?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
On such a diagonal, the resolution can be slightly raised to 1600x900, and the ultra settings can be lowered to high. And the FPS will rise, and you will not lose the quality of the picture, because the pixel is scanty. I once had a 1680x1050 20 "monik. Many graphics settings were not corny noticed when they were raised to max. lighting was noticeable