3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argon666 12.11.19 03:39 am

Fps drops to unplayable values. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Playing on absolute minimum graphics settings, at 720p. In some scenes the framerate drops to 10-15K/c(for example in the first minutes of the game, during a Blizzard). Iron even a little better than the stated minimum system requirements:
fx 8350;
r9 280x 3gb;
RAM 8gb 1866Mhz, dual channel.
The game is on the SSD installed.
Anyone had this problem? Decided? Maybe there is a config file something to fix it... Thank you for your attention.
PS in the game there was an incorrect determination of the amount of VRAM. I have for example 3Gb and the game for some reason only shows two and a half.
85 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
The problem is not with the game, but with your config. No patch will give you new cpu and gp

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Reviews read about the patch. The guys write, the FPS has become lower
I'm talking about ultra in Gears. And 1366x768 is the maximum resolution of Monica?

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Guy, please understand one simple thing, a pc for 15 thousand rubles will not be able to pull new games

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Well, what is it? How is the patch?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
Guys on 4-core Intels write about the CPU load at 90-100%. And here 4/8 at 30%. Most likely, due to low settings. Is the card fully loaded?

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
So put yourself a normal processor already, you alone have such a problem, boy

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oatmeal
You mean, with other CPUs at 280X FPS different?
Do you think this is a guy?

Tsugaruu
Overclocking CPU / RAM, no?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Tsugaruu
On AMD, the RAM works at low frequencies. On AM4, DDR4 strips work at 2133MHz, and they are 3000MHz. That is, I raised their frequency in the BIOS, changed the timings and sent them out.
Spoiler

This reduces the latency (Latency)

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin Obviously
this is a guy. Or a very fat girl with attention deficit. Yes, everything works smoothly on other CPUs. After girs 5 cp, he probably got used to it and refuses to work

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
RAM initially, when launched in the database, it should work at the declared frequency
On AM2 + it was the same: RAM initially worked at 400 MHz. Just select 400 in the BIOS, and it works at 800 MHz. And on AM4, or a ready-made XMP profile for me, or drive it manually.
The author of the topic just needs to look at what frequency his RAM is running at.
Lodurr wrote:
Not so long ago there was Kalofdutia, Control, the same Metro ..
There is also Metro 2033 / LL. Do they have a very different schedule from Exodus? 2033 / LL start and play on 570GTX in FHD, but what happened to the Exodus?
Games have become gluttonous in

Tsugaruu resources
If you watch her video, then on it, looking at her hand, it is immediately clear that she is not fat, but tall and thin.

S
Sivispacempb 05.08.21

Guys please help, who knows, maybe I'm not writing in the subject, everything is fine in the game But! The screen seemed to go to a corner and changing the resolution in the game does not help, half of the text leaves the monitor as if.

S
Sivispacempb 05.08.21

Lodurr
Please tell me where she has a config in general, I was looking fluently in the morning did not come across, oh yes, I still have the cursor running all the time on the screen and the game does not see all the video memory, just the best port from rockstar, I remember GTA4, I'm just at work right now, but how will I come I'll try.

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Lodurr
You won't run him away, he thinks that he doesn't have a PC for the office, but a gaming monster with a 1366x768 monitor

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
In 4K with DX12, an order of magnitude, if not more,
Lodurr wrote:
Poor fraps does not work there, so Buner
would screen it in PNG. It would be nice to see the maxes at least in FHD Metro 2033 / LL and compare them with Exodus
And yes, preferably 1-0.1, as here
Spoiler
Lodurr wrote:
As you assemble the hardware, it works.
I do not know, maybe Intel's different working

Tsugaruu
Tsugaruu wrote:
Yes, my RAM 1866Mgts and in the BIOS it opredilit in 1333, but I was there to raise the frequency and timings of all the specifications
Nifiga sho, for the first time see a girl here, capable of overclock RAM. And tested in Aide64?

S
Sivispacempb 05.08.21

Lodurr
thanks!

N
Nerovinger 05.08.21

Do people have noticed FPS failures after the last update? My infection often began to fall through to 16-18. Prior to this patch, it was stable 30-50 on high
 Ryzen 5 1600X
GTX 1060 6 Gb
16 Gb Ram

M
Mark_Owen 05.08.21

Nerovinger
, everything is the same for me, this is not observed)

a
adioss777 05.08.21

Oatmeal I
played Gears 5 on gtx 1050 ti at ultra-high in 1080 resolution, I didn't measure fps, but it was comfortable and nothing slowed down

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

adioss777
And you can get used to 20 frames, storyteller

L
Lex-one 05.08.21

Oatmeal
Maybe he had everything on medium, and set his ryzm on high.
So much for medium-high)