3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argon666 12.11.19 03:39 am

Fps drops to unplayable values. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Playing on absolute minimum graphics settings, at 720p. In some scenes the framerate drops to 10-15K/c(for example in the first minutes of the game, during a Blizzard). Iron even a little better than the stated minimum system requirements:
fx 8350;
r9 280x 3gb;
RAM 8gb 1866Mhz, dual channel.
The game is on the SSD installed.
Anyone had this problem? Decided? Maybe there is a config file something to fix it... Thank you for your attention.
PS in the game there was an incorrect determination of the amount of VRAM. I have for example 3Gb and the game for some reason only shows two and a half.
85 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, on a risen, and on an Intel, RAM decides a lot.
On my risen it turned out like this:
Spoiler
And so the guy explains well about the frequency and shows clearly:
Spoiler

O
Oatmeal 05.08.21

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich
So he has ultra highs. Also in 4k, probably

L
Lex-one 05.08.21

Oatmeal
Oh yes my joint.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich wrote:
Yes, on the risen, and on the Intel, RAM decides a lot.
I have 97ns latency at 2133MHz of RAM, and 77ns with kopecks at 3000MHz, but I have an old percentage, above 3900MHz,
It turned out like this on my risen : I have to
watch games with 2080Ti. In the most processor-dependent

L
Lex-one 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
Well, I have just 2080ti.
There is enough processor everywhere)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Here is my bench result:
Spoiler Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich wrote:
Well, I just have 2080ti.
Everywhere the processor is enough)
But it is glad that AMD has finally caught up with Intel)

O
Oleg adrenalin 05.08.21

Bench iron 4 generations)))) for amd wrestlers

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oleg Adrenalin
In terms of the speed of the L3 cache, the Ryzen 9 3900X makes your i7 mom. L3 is one of the key indicators

O
Oleg adrenalin 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
I'm talking about a decent processor that is not relevant today, and may still be in service. The new generation will certainly be ahead, it will not stand still.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oleg Adrenalin
Well, how much did you give for him in due time, so that he could stand in the ranks with dignity?

And so the guy explains well about the frequency and shows clearly: I
just watched the video. I wrote for a long time that if there is not enough relics, then you need to drive the RAM. Just this video is proven

O
Oleg adrenalin 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
24 wooden then it was 13 years old, iron increased in price later. Now the normal percentage costs from 45 and it's not a fact that after 1 or 2 years you will run to change)
It's just that they often write here that my percentage is all a kapets dinosaur like in the trash heap , The answer why and what is the reason for the replacement did not receive an adequate answer. I changed only vidyuhi for the entire time of my assembly.

F
Focus 05.08.21

Oleg Adrenalin
What such a normal percentage is from 45k? the same i9 9900k costs 31k, not to mention the risen.

R
Richards 05.08.21

Focus
well, if you buy from us, because you order at your own risk, plus a suitable mother, plus cooling as they do now, namely water, then it is probably still a hemorrhoid lesson in setting up, plus ddr 4, since if ddr 3 stood before that, which is more likely, then also operatives at a normal price, there are already 80 pieces, and you also need a vidyuha, and is not it easier to huan x?
I myself just sit on the i5 with no problems with the cooling settings, a simple cooler fit, and then I just think of buying a new box, one dick goes like a powerful system unit, which is also cheaper.

R
Richards 05.08.21

Is Nerovinger
full screen ssao enabled? If so then start without it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oleg Adrenalin
24k - price per pebble?
Oleg Adrenalin wrote:
It's just that they often write here that my percentage is all a kapets dinosaur, it seems to be in the trash heap,
I didn't get an answer why and what is the reason for replacing an adequate answer I definitely don't consider him a dinosaur))). in due time, then the money is down the drain. I think it is possible to install it from 1080 and play in FHD resolution.
They also write to me that my percentage is kakakha. But I do not play wach dogs and the latest assassins))). Usually, they argue the weakness of my CPU. I play Far Cry 5 and New Dawn quietly without friezes. That's where the argument usually ends. I play games that usually load it up to 35-55%. And I bought it with the expectation of 1066 / RX588. Only until now I have not changed the card))). Does not work

O
Oleg adrenalin 05.08.21

Denis Kyokushin
1080 just costs 2k resolution pulls perfectly (the last codmw 2019 is almost 80 fps on ultras online). Yes, the stone at the time of purchase cost 24 rubles. And for a couple of three years it worked without straining.

A
AnPei 05.08.21

Oleg Adrenalin
You fill in -RDR2 any video card will pull in QHD. Because of the noise, I set the lock to the frequency

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oleg Adrenalin
I just can't understand one thing: how does DDRIII at a frequency of 2000 MHz in terms of Read / Write / Copy breathe DDR4 3733 MHz RAM into the back of the head?
The nurse, probably, cost as much as the percent? Minimum, pieces 20

O
Oleg adrenalin 05.08.21

Sculpted quickly I apologize for the quality!
The fact that I do not fill!
RDR2 is another topic, it covers everything that is relevant today, in technical terms there are problems with this toy.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.08.21

Oleg Adrenalin
Quality will change by itself, a little later