3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21 11:14 pm

RAM memory problems

Writes: 6.00 GB (3.98 GB available)
What to do?
Details on screenshots!

214 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pal Petrovich 24.11.21

If the RAM was recently installed, then you need to reinstall the Windows system.

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

Pal Petrovich
I bought a whole computer already about a year ago

n
nickSIA 24.11.21

Danila Mavrin
What kind of memory? Volume 4 + 2? Is it built-in? Take a picture of the "task manager"
Spoiler

P
Pal Petrovich 24.11.21

Danila Mavrin
Just noticed now?

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

Pal Petrovich
It was a long time ago, when I installed Win 10, then switched to Win 8, hoping that this is a win 10 bug, but here it is the same

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

nickSIA
Do n't Know

K
KrolikAlkogolik 24.11.21

Danila Mavrin
Here the question is, and this is from the very purchase of the PC or the installation of dozens?

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

WAga
Look 2 screen

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

KrolikAlkogolik
Installations dozens

W
WAga 24.11.21

Danila Mavrin
Try to put 6GB

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

WAga
Everything is the same

d
dimasukhinin1978 24.11.21

BIOS firmware update may help

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

dimasukhinin1978
What does a firmware update mean?

K
Karikaturra 24.11.21

Install 8.1

d
dimasukhinin1978 24.11.21

A small program that checks if all devices are working, configures these same devices, and it is this program that launches the operating system loader. Simply put, the BIOS is a very important program. Usually in new versions of BIOS, many bugs are fixed and support for new devices is added. You look at the name of the manufacturer of your motherboard you go to the office. the manufacturer's website you hammer into the search engine on the website the name of the mother, for example (H81-GAMER), then support-drivers and utilities-OS selection-bios subfolder and download the latest version (look at the release date). How to update you can google in the internet

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

dimasukhinin1978
Where should I install the BIOS?

n
nickSIA 24.11.21

Danila Mavrin
Ahakha. The guy is clear with you. Let one of the adults look at your computer, who really understands. There is no need to do anything. Please, until you screw it up seriously. Right now, you will be advised to flash the BIOS and this will be the last thing you see on your computer.

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

nickSIA
I never did it

D
Danila Mavrin 24.11.21

nickSIA
And by the way, it would be better not to laugh, but to help

n
nickSIA 24.11.21

Danila Mavrin
How can I help you then? If you don't understand and have never seen the inside of your computer? Don't worry, when I was small I also wanted to know everything, until I messed it up 100 times. My advice to you is not to repeat your mistakes. Just turn to an adult real person who rummages in computers. And then schA you will be advised to stick your fingers in the socket, before that slobber.