3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Necromant vs All (PVM) (Diablo 2)

Playing as a Necromancer off. server every season the ladder is named for Poison Necr., I see no reason to download Sorka.
In PVM with DW and Low res, there are no resists for him (except for super immune ones, which are mainly on act 5 and Griswold, here is a description (http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/), after many Ladder games he created a magpie and .... it is not possible for her to play ... of course, the main plus is Andariel and Mephisto's wounds, but this cannot be compared with full cleaning from nekra (Travinkal, etc.), inconvenience in the game, no protection (wearing a measure is not enough for everything) , Cold / Fo magpie - low dmg. In general, Light magpie is too random and many have immunity, if you wear it then Torch comes out 2 or 3 times more expensive, and all because of the well-established meta for 40.
In the early patches of Poison Nova in general delay was 1 second ... but how to clean HC is generally Relax mode.
PS. Necr IMBAlance.
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 24.11.21

fell with a convoy 25lvl benefits

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

Throne-Pit-Cows

Dosmotr, there are only cows fast with your necro.

T
The boss 24.11.21

Does infika make sense for a poizoner?

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

do not write so quickly, I have a tipchan in my hands ((
Spoiler The damage CE is calculated based on the average base life of the monster (base_hp), the corpse of which we explode. That is, the damage does not depend on ppl and for all monsters of the same "class" and leveled on one and of the same difficulty the damage will be the same (there is no randomness at this stage, it does not matter to us that a particular Fallen has so many HP).
Further, the damage is randomized according to the skill description ("Damage: 60-100 percent of corpse Life", 1.11 b). Te generates a random number in the range [0.6 * base_hp, base_hp].
After that, the game scrapes the caster and corpse levels. If the level of the corpse exceeds the level of the caster, then the damage is modified according to the formula dmg = caster_lvl * dmg / corpse_lvl. Those. if the necro of the 10th level explodes the corpse of a level 80 monster, then the damage will be 8 times less than when the same corpse explodes with a level 80+ necromancer.
Further, the damage is divided into two equal halves - physical damage and fire damage. In this case, fire damage is inflicted in a slightly larger radius than physical damage (in the game it is very difficult to notice).
It is useful to cast Amplify Damage, Decrepify or Lower Resist on enemies before the explosion, and hang Conviction on them.
The explosion damage will be affected (if the monster after the application of curses / auras does not have immunity to fire) the presence of the property "-X% To Enemy Fire Resistance", but "+ X% To Fire Skill Damage" will not affect the damage.
The Boss, yes, for CE

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

The Boss, infik will only affect the damage of the CE.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

Patsa Vatsa, well, is there an ed (on the air?) Drin, crash .. and all this is at least under mite and AD :-)

C
CorvinOk 24.11.21

passed
Obsessed
Patsa Vats
I had in the form of - F res mobs with F / F (-5 / + 3 by itself)
The Boss Is there any sense in infics for a poizoner?
Well, as I understand it, only if you are going (like me) to actively use CE besides Poison.

C
CorvinOk 24.11.21

Patsa Vatsa
Obsessed
wetr - neYcpe / l; (

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

CorvinOk, I don't know how (and why) to make 100% pure poison at all, if there is CE. in the throne of the mobs either fire + ... immunes, or poison + ..., while we swing, we tear some of them with CE, others - with poison. and all this from behind someone else's back is a freebie. info is especially useful here, because also helps POSONA. :-)

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

CorvinOk, I agree with the past that the -res will not outweigh the benefits of the facets.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

Patsa Vatsa, and I agreed with him in advance. ; D that's why I wrote it right after the facet poizon.
I wonder if our good advice to the chat madarator will be considered if we start swearing in it? ;-P

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

Obsessed
I have about -140% Psn res, if I add facets, then none of the mobs will have immunity, well, maybe only Griswold) why do I need these pho and so on) when Poisn. Nova hits 18k damage

C
CorvinOk 24.11.21

Obsessed if we start swearing at him?
No - Soriki; D

And thoughts of making nekra have been visiting me from time to time for 2 years now, so it's not a fact that this time, too, these will not remain only "thoughts"

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

I will show that it hits me so hard), of course, the off is bad because you don't put wigs on 8ppl.
For a forty, an analogue will cost 4 times more, and then it will not be found.
O

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa, what is the chance to find such a mark if you look with your hands? how many people will be looking for on the threshold of 2016? off it is bad that bots found this shield for you (even if not yours).

D
Dosmotr 24.11.21

Obsessed
even if not for him

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

Obsessed
it was a farm in the 5th act of a party at 8 pp where there is nichlatak with mobs that hit with needles from under the ground) one of the richest mobs in drop by the way, they do not always spawn.
Bots are there for perfect ani and mostly run around as junkies.

p
passed 24.11.21

I have about -140% Psn res, if you add facets, then none of the mobs simply will have an
immun. You, apparently, do not know how -rez works on immunes.
(. kakin: teuto yinlivar)

Q
QLinkee 24.11.21

Rarka from +3 to the branch. Seems legit.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa, well, if you suddenly found it with your hands - a grand reshpect. but only the chance is still hellishly low and shining such a shield is useless here. but TO combo is much easier.

why do I
need these fo and so on) did not suck up, it was for “fo”, but CE (for which I rubbed) then that for a poisonous investor 1 in it is inevitable. therefore, rather, not why, but "why not use against poison immunes".

Seems
QLinkee, mdee .. exactly. you need to be baptized. ;-)