3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Necromant vs All (PVM) (Diablo 2)

Playing as a Necromancer off. server every season the ladder is named for Poison Necr., I see no reason to download Sorka.
In PVM with DW and Low res, there are no resists for him (except for super immune ones, which are mainly on act 5 and Griswold, here is a description (http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/), after many Ladder games he created a magpie and .... it is not possible for her to play ... of course, the main plus is Andariel and Mephisto's wounds, but this cannot be compared with full cleaning from nekra (Travinkal, etc.), inconvenience in the game, no protection (wearing a measure is not enough for everything) , Cold / Fo magpie - low dmg. In general, Light magpie is too random and many have immunity, if you wear it then Torch comes out 2 or 3 times more expensive, and all because of the well-established meta for 40.
In the early patches of Poison Nova in general delay was 1 second ... but how to clean HC is generally Relax mode.
PS. Necr IMBAlance.
66 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 24.11.21

Played and sketched.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

passed, I remember the period when Negativushka sent me to ICQ ARAL, which was steep at the office and threw links to such rarki in batches. and there, even if they are legitimate, such rare combinations are selected that you immediately think: "why is he bad?" :-)

Q
QLinkee 24.11.21

In fact, I see 3 more jambs in this shield: D Drawing things in the hero editor is not easy!

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

QLinkee
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic.shtml#rare

can you read this?

f
firkax 24.11.21

And I see a jamb not only on the shield, on this screen
Although the author can excuse himself from it if desired

f
firkax 24.11.21

In general, given the overall activity of the author of the topic in this topic, there is a suspicion that this is initially some kind of divorce

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa, what's the point? and then there in some incomprehensible language. :-(

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

firkax
you are sure of such things and haven’t seen in hiro ditor xD
for them in incentive Knives give)

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

I am getting more and more stupid. <: D

Q
QLinkee 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa
>> can I read this to you?
No thanks. I will forward the question to you.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

QLinkee, "in the bath: an attempt to be smart in front of a simple player"; D

p
passed 24.11.21

Items shown in violet can only appear on Magic Items but not Rare Items.
Venomous +3 Necromancer Poison and Bone Spells
I've read. And you?

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

passed
Shrunken Heads can have 1-3 bonuses of + 1-3 to specific Necromancer skills and can only be worn by Necromancers. They also have% Chance to Block and Defense making them a replacement for Shields. You normally wear Shrunken Heads with a Wand. You can't wear two Shrunken Heads at the same time on the same weapon tab.

you do not fumble about chtoli here on pg))

T
Torum. 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa
You are down, in general. You don't have to write anything here anymore.

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

Torum.
go to oblivion play

n
nwn2030 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa
Take me a video

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

Shrunken Heads can have 1-3 bonuses of + 1-3 to specific Necromancer skills
MaRlhuaNa, but this ^ does not mean that there can be 3/3/3 on rarks. but this means that there cannot be +3 to the branch on the market. you inattentively read the ayrarat (despite the fact that it is far from the Bible).
and the fact that you have such a shield on the off is a direct consequence of the existence of cheating objects there. how they got there - ask the firm. and I will remind you about Siggard's stealth and Merman's sprocket, which are not in the original LoD, but were on the off.

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

Obsessed

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa, and what did you mean by that? req lvl 10 light up? :-)

f
firkax 24.11.21

yes, this is not an off for him, it is either a hero editor illiterately applied + trolling here, or some poor mod from the category "all perfomance in akara", also made illiterately