3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Necromant vs All (PVM) (Diablo 2)

Playing as a Necromancer off. server every season the ladder is named for Poison Necr., I see no reason to download Sorka.
In PVM with DW and Low res, there are no resists for him (except for super immune ones, which are mainly on act 5 and Griswold, here is a description (http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/), after many Ladder games he created a magpie and .... it is not possible for her to play ... of course, the main plus is Andariel and Mephisto's wounds, but this cannot be compared with full cleaning from nekra (Travinkal, etc.), inconvenience in the game, no protection (wearing a measure is not enough for everything) , Cold / Fo magpie - low dmg. In general, Light magpie is too random and many have immunity, if you wear it then Torch comes out 2 or 3 times more expensive, and all because of the well-established meta for 40.
In the early patches of Poison Nova in general delay was 1 second ... but how to clean HC is generally Relax mode.
PS. Necr IMBAlance.
66 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa, the best varik is to write to the admins of the off "pawns make plz convoy shobs and poizon imun snemala" and run with an infi-meter. so it will be angrier. I see, they have already gone to meet them several times already. will go and one more time. ;-)

Q
QLinkee 24.11.21

There were no Obsessed Mermans.

And the starter is a noob and disgraced himself!

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

QLinkee, I haven’t played on the off. but then where does such an abundance of screenshots with them come from? or were they on the peg? ; D

D
DiamondDead 24.11.21

Obsessed did not see shoes, but there is a belt in the nonladder.
MaRlhuaNa come on, show me these clothes on the off.

R
Rivnyanyn 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa
Mdo!)

T
Torum. 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa
Nobody here questions that you have these things. They just tell you that these clothes are gross cheating, and your chatter about this topic is cheap village trolling. Therefore, I tell you again, paws in your wings and fly from here.