3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha1998 24.11.21 11:27 pm

And if you later join the army, will they not be beaten there?

Well, let's say to go not at 18, but at 23-25 ​​years old. Already you will be a harsh and strong man and in the army an 18 -19 year old shkolota will be afraid to touch you. Do you think it will work like that?
102 Comments
Sort by:
R
RESPEKTROMETR 24.11.21

Misha1998
in the army of different ages you are not the only one serving and they also serve with a criminal record)

w
warp 37 24.11.21

Better to hide from the army.

G
Grunt 24.11.21

Now the army has changed, many who returned said that there was no hazing and bullying at all, and in different troops

R
RESPEKTROMETR 24.11.21

Hryssy
you try it yourself first!

H
Honey cocaine 24.11.21

Misha1998
Age in the army does not matter, only rank, position and length of service.

G
Grunt 24.11.21

RESPEKTROMETR
There's nothing to do in the Estonian army, I don't know the language

M
Misha1998 24.11.21

RESPEKTROMETR
And if you sit in prison at first, then you can beat everyone in the army?

warp 37
Who, then, will defend the Motherland?

Inteprio
And I thought who is stronger is right.

Khryas
I was told that there is hazing, but less than before.

R
RicoChico 24.11.21

Many who have returned from the army become cattle.

T
Tobias reaper 24.11.21

Now it seems that for a few tens of thousands you can buy off the army. Some universities also have a military department, after which they will not be taken into the army.
A friend of mine recently came from the army, he says there was nothing of this type of hazing, there was a friendly team. But of course I had to clean the point.
But I think I was just lucky with the team. Criminals, hachi or gopniks may well be caught. If someone does not succeed because of him, others will begin to suffer, I think it is easy and they can kill.

M
Mr. Paradox 24.11.21

Now the army is completely different. Of course, in that military part of Khabarovsk, where I was personally, there is a garbage dump (but there is no hazing), but in other cities (in most HF now:

1) Cameras are everywhere and even in the toilet right behind you, they watch you pee ... Hazing? “There, the officers will take you out into the blind zone after part and kick you off, and then under a tribunal.

2) Feed - to be stunned. The same porridge with meat. Delicious pearl barley porridge with meat ... I immediately felt like eating.

3) The service itself is simpler. You are not driven all day to and fro, and if an officer needs a dacha - EPT, they will feed you, give you drink and give you money.

This is only the main thing that I remember. My friend demobilized in the spring, he served in Kamchatka. Says "at least I would not leave from there": D

Therefore, the author, go to 18, so that at 19 with peace and a clear conscience, go to college. The army is now something like a sanatorium, tk. soon there will be a civil war, the government is put down in front of the military, so that in the future they will support them.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

A good friend of mine returned from the army with cattle. He began to drink a lot, smokes every day, swears a lot, except for parties and women, there is nothing on his mind. And he is only 19, does not want to study or work, does not want to develop at all as a person. Although, before the army, he made grandiose plans for entering a university and finding a job. Now he does not need any of this, but walks for the common money of friends.

B
Born to hate 24.11.21

Misha1998
Don't sit at the computer, but go sign up for the rocking chair and boxing. Age won't save you if you're a nerd and weakling.

H
Honey cocaine 24.11.21

ORIGINAL NIK
Yes, no, it's just that you didn't grow up.

S
Sima4 24.11.21

Already you will be a harsh and strong man and in the army an 18 -19 year old shkolota will be afraid to touch you

not, right at the assembly point and they will start. They will continue on the bus, and there will be like a card.

w
warp 37 24.11.21

Who, then, will defend the Motherland?
Hah, does anyone else need "Motherland"?

S
Scree 24.11.21

warp 37
Those who cut the loot from her need

P
Prostoi nik 24.11.21

except for the wasted time of your life, you will not gain anything there.

S
Scree 24.11.21

so what else xs which is where the big benefit.
What are you stoned tunnels?
Of course, it's better to sit on the ass in front of the computer, walk, drink beer and earn extra money from time to time (well, you need some money for yourself and for your parents, of course)

S
Scree 24.11.21

ORIGINAL NIK
And in the army you will learn the hidden secrets of the world and discover the meaning of life.
that's the meaning by the way
Spoiler
you order you do
any word of the commander the law
obey the slave, serve for the good of the race ... men in suits

P
Prostoi nik 24.11.21

Most, of course, use their time here too, sitting at a computer, partying in clubs, and drinking beer on benches, so what's more, that's where the big benefit.

Well, you yourself were there?