3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha1998 24.11.21 11:27 pm

And if you later join the army, will they not be beaten there?

Well, let's say to go not at 18, but at 23-25 ​​years old. Already you will be a harsh and strong man and in the army an 18 -19 year old shkolota will be afraid to touch you. Do you think it will work like that?
102 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkava 24.11.21

There is always an officer who will insert - you will not mind.

N
Nihiliant 24.11.21

You just need to strengthen the bones.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

If you are a weakling in life and a nerd will rot you all your life.
Go play sports, boy.

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Misha1998
will be beaten even more, for each deferred year.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

So at 23-25 ​​why the army?

50GB 24.11.21

Hazing was, is and will be. Without her, nowhere. We must distinguish between what is hazing, and what is lawlessness. Nobody will beat anyone just like that.

A
Alert 24.11.21

Valera Vodkin ...
Yeah, tell me that you will become a man after the army.

50GB 24.11.21

Alert You
will become a man after the army

F
Frost norde 24.11.21

"- There is such a word" Must "
- and then I will not take the oath!
- Oh, my friend, you are young! You do not take the oath, but the oath chooses you . "

You can't just shrug off our army ...

S
Sieg murr 24.11.21

Misha1998

Hmm, but soon Misha2000 will start appearing here. That's how time flies.

You just need to strengthen the bones.

Lol.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

Who was not the
one will be !!!
Who was forgettable !!!

R
RicoChico 24.11.21

Buranovskaya grandmother
Well, if a cattle is a person ...

50GB 24.11.21

RicoChiko
Not everyone is. Not everyone returns from the army by cattle

S
Screw it 24.11.21

I will answer with the highlighted text, because I heard from my godfather, who served and joined the army later; those. fact:

Those who came later are mutuzed even more strongly.

PS I do not understand statements like "who has not served, he is not a man." It is unacceptable for me to learn to kill. Those. if you haven't learned to shoot people in the head, cut throats and fold necks, are you not a man? Thank you, in that case, I'd rather not be a man. I don't want to learn to be a killer.

r
rayman1970 24.11.21

they will smack you even more and with particular cruelty, the shkolota will just get pleasure from the fact that they smack a hefty man. if you are of course a man ...

U
Uncle Dаn 24.11.21

> Most of course, and here use the time to sit at the computer, hang out in clubs, and sip beer on the benches, so what else xs that where is the big benefit.

But I can read Kafka and drink beer on the bench at the same time.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Well, at this age you can serve, no further.
And you can learn to kill without going into the army.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

Screw It
There are situations in life: if you don't kill, they will kill you.

S
SUSUL1 24.11.21

It's not sad in the army, it's funny in the army, but if you get fired up, then you scrub a point =)
In the army now it's really not a nightmare, as it seems at first glance. even the conscript soldier's allowance was raised to quite acceptable 1,000 rubles, but it so happens that even it is difficult to spend.
The only thing is that after the service for a couple of months you will have to follow the speech, because the indefinite article "bl.ya" is widespread there =)

m
mаrkell 24.11.21

If you know that they will be picked up not at 18, but later, then why not take advantage of this and start mentally and physically prepare, for example, wash your push, peel a ton of potatoes, talk to gopniks, run 10 km, gain, in the end, muscle masses? Of course, there will be no guarantee of a calm army life, but this is somehow better than coming there as a dirish man who doesn’t know how to do anything!