3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazak119 12.11.19 03:40 am

How to disable built in other players? (Death Stranding)

Actually how to disable the buildings of other players?
I understand the atmosphere and all, but I literally hate what Igor already ran and did everything.
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex Raven 12.11.19

Well, maybe to play offline :)
Although most likely its the ladder with the first mission is already in your cache on the console :)

s
sapov 12.11.19

kazak119
Igor is a NPC, it's a learning place. Then in Chapter 3 will be stoked one way to build

D
DIZNX 12.11.19

You're not smart enough to turn off the Internet? because of the Internet, the game connects to the network. shut off, and all. and play by himself.

I
Ioannn 12.11.19

kazak119
To understand them)).

N
Norm112 12.11.19

kazak119
Useless annoying icons or anchor in an open field, Yes. Map open, and a brain, do not know where to look

G
Garry3Fingers 12.11.19

You threw the ladder the other person, next to another one, and so other people can hill drag more packages without spending the weight on the tools as you, and then you will pass in 5 minutes on someone else's road instead of 30 minutes Jogging. Why part of the game is to kill yourself?

K
Kokoprime1991 12.11.19

Garry3Fingers
And what's the point of the game? Let's teleport or fast travel too th. Okay when I - a ranks, but I don't understand any fun when everything is already built. The game turns into just running errands and it becomes to put it mildly - not interested.

G
Garry3Fingers 12.11.19

Kokoprime1991
Together to simplify logistics, to warn other of the problems on the route? And according to the standard orders you back and forth dozens of times you go, add more permanent construction of the own hands and get the same discouragement, but for myself. The theme of the game is based on connecting people, not I will personally take the metal back and forth to carry to the river to pass and not who will not give for him to move around.

K
Kokoprime1991 12.11.19

Garry3Fingers
I'm NOT a fan, nooo - is this in the same Minecraft not happening? Can same and solo play, and people do all sorts of buildings, not maybe I'm wrong(because just hearing -_-) but I think the role doesn't change. Well if I don't want online mode and I do not want the help of others, I'm looking for (say) hardcore -- Maybe on a PC this option will be(if at all without an online will).

G
Garry3Fingers 12.11.19

Kokoprime1991
Turn off wifi, unplug the patch cord from the console.

L
Lightninggg 12.11.19

I see no reason to abandon the online, he made smart, busting with buildings there, and on the way to the new Loki in any case he is disabled because no connection to chiral network.

Garry3Fingers
Together to simplify logistics, to warn other of the problems on the route? And according to the standard orders you back and forth dozens of times you go, add more permanent construction of the own hands and get the same discouragement, but for myself. The theme of the game is based on connecting people, not I will personally take the metal back and forth to carry to the river to pass and not who will not give for him to move around.
My compliments, too, so understand, but everyone plays as he wants.

k
kazak119 04.12.20

playing out realized that everything was properly done there, the road itself would not have built)

z
zero sleep 04.12.20

Kokoprime1991
Check out the game's settings. Everything is there since the release of the game.

T
TyanKa 04.12.20

kazak119 wrote:
playing out realized that everything was properly done there, the road itself would not have built)
Oh, on the contrary, I am happy to build roads, drive materials to road printers and I have constantly inscriptions flashing that this or that player drove on my way. Maybe you've already passed on my way. :)

A
Alphalva 04.12.20

TyanKa
TyanKa wrote:
with pleasure road building
The edt... I imagine how you'll be worried when you have the air and cable highways opened... you, probably, for such improvement Kojima likes to put!)

s
sapov 04.12.20

Alphalva
All the mountains were wrapped by them

k
kazak119 04.12.20

I started to go through the 5-star supplement, boiled over so I'd deleted the game to hell.

T
TyanKa 04.12.20

Alphalva wrote:
The edt... I imagine how you'll be worried when you have the air and cable highways opened...
Well, they're scaring me!!! I've been walking around the bases for three days, I'm putting these highways. I lay ropes from one edge of the map to the other to pump 5 stars each base faster)))

The interesting thing is that at first, when building highways, these devices were only me. That is, on the map there were no other people's buildings of this type. And then it was necessary to go a little further, according to the plot, and on you - on the map there were other people's buildings of cable cars. And now I'm going to fly, sometimes fly and choose the wrong highway, fly somewhere wrong) Have to disassemble them all (other people's) so as not to get confused.

A
Alphalva 04.12.20

TyanKa
TyanKa wrote:
That is, on the map there were no other people's buildings of this type. And then it was worth a little go away, on the plot, and on you - on the map there were other people's buildings
Previously said, and you yourself should have already noticed that any other people's buildings appear as soon as you connect the next point to the chiral network.

-
-zotik- 04.12.20

TyanKa wrote:
Oh, on the contrary, I am happy to build roads, drive materials to road printers and I have constantly inscriptions flashing that this or that player drove on my way. Maybe you've already passed on my way. :)
I've built all the roads in the second district, my soul warms when the huskies are flying) and if there are more signs of bust who will put that in a squish chic