3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 25.11.21 12:16 am

What is the probability of an ama piercing skill being triggered? (Diablo 2)

We have a probability of triggering the pierce skill of 70%, we have 3 mobs standing one after the other, what is the probability that the piercing skill will trigger on the 3rd mob, after piercing the previous two?

Obsessed
Ama has infinite AR points (100% hit rate)
124 Comments
Sort by:
0b256 25.11.21

firkax
Rivnyanyn
so indicate both to me as it was necessary to write? To find out if the arrow will fly further after the third mob having pierced two before this; Duc it also says

O
Obsessed 25.11.21

0b256, piccha zzh0t, but Compote painted more beautifully!

a
annortheone 25.11.21

What are the rock carvings? And, this is for a firm. It's clear.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.11.21

0b256
>> so indicate both to me as it was necessary to write?
Well, something like this:
We have a probability of triggering the piercing skill (pierce) 70%, we have 3 mobs standing one after another, what is the probability that the piercing skill will trigger on the 3rd mob?

T
The boss 25.11.21

0b256
Why ama without a bow? She just throws an arrow? Then she is unlikely to even pierce the first: C

O
Obsessed 25.11.21

[_JENKA_], well, if we do not abstract from q2-reality, then the question of the topic could be generated by another: "pawns, which belt is better for Java, Razortail or TG?"

The Boss, this is not an ama, but a snail without a shell! see her two antennae are growing out of her head?

R
Rivnyanyn 25.11.21

0b256
Suddenly)))
In the picture, ama does not have a bow) Is she throwing arrows? What kind of spell is this ???

O
Obsessed 25.11.21

Rivnyanyn, this is a drawing to make it clearer! ((

m
monolith777 25.11.21

just the afftor of the picture forgot to explain that because of the bug page the bow is not displayed, therefore the game client draws an "attack from the hand"

a
annortheone 25.11.21

monolith777
You made the task even more difficult for the vehicle. Up to 0x000256 probably.

m
monolith777 25.11.21

I tried to comprehensively study the topic. Even from the point of view of Freudian psychoanalysis. The introduction mentions that we have three mobs standing next to each other (in the case of piercing). Below is a picture of what will happen to the ama if the 34% chance "does not pierce" takes place and the mobs still get to her.

p
passed 25.11.21

When there was a dispute about Ignore target's defense, I tested it a bit. Even the Persian with the leveled more leveled the mob, he smeared ~ 15-20 arrows once. Therefore, I assume that there is also 95%.
Ignore suddenly ignores the defense instead of giving the skill "always hits". So yes, 95%.

About the pier. It makes no sense to consider each next goal in the queue separately from the previous one. The question was, as I understand it, for a spherical amka in a vacuum. But it's easier to think of her as a fury.

f
firkax 25.11.21

do not look for the meaning - nothing good is not over
the wording of the author considers it the third pier provided already completed the first two, Barun Sobti there are only two:
1) The first was, the second was the third held (70% * chance_to_hit)
2) first took place, the second was , the third did not pass (about 30%),
everything else is discarded by the condition and has a zero probability,

given that the author knew in advance what answer he wants to see, in no formulation this topic was intended for the author to recognize something new, but was intended solely for flood on the topic

A
Alxmo 25.11.21

monolith777
So this is what these three mobs are! Confirmation of D2 theories in real life! Now you have to buy six mules (the seventh 100% will run away) and drive with you to earn more.
PS The picture fits the theme perfectly, just 10/10 !!!

P
Pavel Abakumov 25.11.21

0b256
Something is not clear. Do you want to hear the general probability or exactly on the 3rd beat? If for 3, then it is obvious that 70%, but if in general the whole chain ... It turns out that the probability of the first is 70%, the probability that the first was successful and the second will be 49%, and the probability that 2 passed and the third will be 35% ... With the help of not tricky calculations, you can calculate what is the probability of breaking through N creeps.

O
Obsessed 25.11.21

Do you want to hear the general probability or exactly on the 3rd beat? If it is 3, then it is obvious that 70%, but if the whole chain as a whole ...
Pavel Abakumov, CHO? % -)

With the help of simple calculations, you can calculate what the probability of penetrating N creeps is.
considering only that for one missile N - no more than 5. :-)

0b256 25.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
what is the general probability, you fired an arrow and it flies into the crowd of mobs, what is the general probability?
And where is the total probability, in more detail

P
Pavel Abakumov 25.11.21

0b256
You see, if you are considering one event, there is always 70% and nothing else. The probability will only change if you are interested in the probability that the arrow will fly three creeps. Here it makes sense to count something.

P
Pavel Abakumov 25.11.21

0b256
It's simple ... The fact that the arrow will pierce the creep is 70% chance, but the probability, given that it has pierced two before, of course, is less.

T
T-fox 25.11.21

0b256
Stupid

firkax
Bore

T-Fox
Ham