3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrea Rossi 25.11.21 12:26 am

Turkish jihad

Russia's participation in the operation in Syria has displeased many, and Turkey is no exception. And the fact that this could threaten Russian-Turkish friendship, Erdogan spoke almost frankly. Today's incident with the downed Russian plane makes one wonder if this is a deliberate sabotage by the Turkish government?
http://deagosto.livejournal.com/240480.html
100 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 25.11.21

Andrea Rossi
Of course not, planes always shoot down each other by accident, does anyone else know? Quite by chance they find themselves nearby, having with them completely random orders from well, just completely random people, after which - you know, the sky is cramped - by accidentally pressing a random button they fry, which is typical, a completely definite plane of a particular side.

O
Okruta 25.11.21

Well done, Turks! They showed everyone that Putin's aces are more close to the English meaning of this word, so that they do not pop to us from the screens of the zombie box.
We don't need this war! Let the Yankees fight there! There is no need to make Russian aggressors.
One rocket of which these planes are bombarded with the Syrians at the price of the budget of the municipality, it would be better to invest this money in the village than in the war.

W
Wing42 25.11.21

Okruta
They've already killed education. Now it's the turn of the military-industrial complex, but it will take a long time to kill him and they decided to start with aviation.

L
LightHOwUSE 25.11.21

In my opinion, the relevant services should think about the motives, and those who have the power to decide about the consequences. In Russia, this is even more so - what the chief says will be. What to discuss here is not clear.

O
Okruta 25.11.21

Now it's the turn of the military-industrial complex
While the turn of agriculture is on, according to the terms of joining the WTO, livestock farming is now systematically destroyed in our country.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Okruta
We don't need this war!

I applaud while standing. At least one smart thought from you.

under the terms of joining the WTO, livestock farming is now systematically destroyed in our country.

And immediately another stupidity arising from ignorance, in this case from ignorance of the material. It's amazing how it is fashionable in Russia to utter any nonsense without knowing the facts. The main thing is to believe that the world works the way you want. This desire to believe in whatever nonsense you like is dazzling and dull. Instead of pondering what the search for facts means, checking their authenticity, followed by an analysis of cause-and-effect relationships in order to find out the real picture of the world - 4 5 of Russians stupidly believe in their initial delusions.
As for animal husbandry, over the past year, the production of pork and poultry in the Russian Federation has increased. That is connected with the introduction by Putin of anti-sanctions on products from Europe. The rise in prices for products increased the profitability of domestic livestock, which led to an increase in livestock production.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 25.11.21

Okruta
We don't need this war!
Really! Let's then sit and wait for more than two thousand Russians fighting on the side of the Isis to return home and start exploding!

O
Okruta 25.11.21

I applaud while standing. At least one smart thought from you.
How many times to say, I do not need to poke, this is not the place here. From me the return courtesy, you will not be toothless, you will not wait.
And immediately another stupidity arising from ignorance, in this case from ignorance of the material.
This is not stupidity. Our country joined the WTO and now the destruction of animal husbandry is taking place. Even if you forget about the sources of this statement in the State Duma of the Russian Federation, then it is enough to look at how this plan is being implemented: either an ASF outbreak will be detected, then anthrax, or something else like that, to "fight" with which animals are completely destroyed in the district ... These outbreaks began to appear exactly after our country joined the WTO.
Let's then sit and wait for more than two thousand Russians fighting on the side of the Isis to return home and start exploding!
Why would they blow up something at home ?!

D
Dark_Sun 25.11.21

Let's then sit and wait for more than two thousand Russians fighting on the side of the Isis to return home and start exploding!
Well now they can come and explode right now ...

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Pushisty_Pelmen
more than two thousand Russians fighting on the side of the Isis will return home and begin to explode!

Did you count them yourself? Or did the journalist invented this for you in a rag?
you can ask - why should they blow up at home, if they can explode in Syria, where did they go to fight?
Or are you just from the commissioners of the Internet and get money for the posts supporting the officialdom?

O
Okruta 25.11.21

stalker7162534, you are amazing! I support!

K
Krokodil Da 25.11.21

Here's another stuffing:

O
Okruta 25.11.21

Here's another stuffing:
That's it! I have always said that it was not possible to get into Georgia. Each country should establish constitutional order on its own and prevent it from doing so - a bad idea.

M
Michael77 25.11.21

Bald has suffered quite recently. I haven’t figured it out with Ukraine, I’m already climbing into Syria.
I forgot chtol, as his idol, without knocking down Europe to the end, attacked the USSR and what came of it.
It is a pity that his games in war games, Olympics, etc. do not in the best way affect the well-being of many Russians.

A
Alamut95 25.11.21

I would be surprised if a Russian military plane were shot down over Russia, and so, no wonder. By the way, they also shot down a Mi-8 helicopter.

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

The set-up from Turkey coincided very well with the sabotage, which is associated with the power outage in Crimea. I am silent about Egypt. They are stirring up something ... After the August explosions in China, they switched to Russia.
It is necessary to answer and react in any case, but preferably when the Russians fly back from Turkey.

UPD
Ha!
Turkish President Erdogan is going to shoot down Russian planes in Syria to put relations between Russia and Turkey on the brink of war. This should help him in his election campaign and save him from possible defeat and the end of his political career.
October 19
http://www.kp.ru/daily/26447.5/3317924/

K
Krokodil Da 25.11.21

The dude has lost his mind. He will attack Russia. How? Across the sea?

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

Well, if some kind of military plane without an agreement will fly on the enemy's land and there are cheto bombing, it’s surprising that they will shoot down.

K
Krokodil Da 25.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Well, absolutely by chance some kind of spherical rocket in a vacuum .....
Well, by itself.

T
The dumpling is kind 25.11.21

Damn sorry for the dying military. Also MI-8 was shot down, bastards.