3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19 03:50 am

Lag game on any settings, gtx1050 ti 4 GB (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

There are problems, my computer characteristics not weak. Here is his response :
i7-2600 3.4 GHz, Asus GTX 1050 ti 4 GB RAM - 8GB power pack, 800 w, OS-win10 pro MAT. BOARD p8p67 rev 3.1 asus disk Defragmenter did two months ago.The point is that I have lag in almost all games, including Assasin's creed unity, regardless of the quality in the settings, it hangs and nothing is changing, Even noticed that the assassin is using 11 gb RAM out of 8 present. It is unlikely that the miner as re-installed Windows 2 times.
Before that was an old GTX 570 1gb and the games that it flew, now lag even at low settings, though none more powerful. Need your help
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
How loaded the CPU is in idle(desktop)? In the settings of the video driver, turn on the power management on maximum performance, turn off vertical sync in the game and the video driver, turn off triple buffering, do a clean installation of Windows x64.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

Sir Doctor of TARDIS
Already did, nothing has changed

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
On the desktop the CPU usage of 3-4%

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Power supply? Sync? Feverishly?

Turn off your antivirus.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Increase the page file to 8 GB.
Delete the video driver during the installation of the new video driver, put a tick clean install.

Go - control Panel - System - advanced system settings - Performance - Settings - to Provide the best bystrodeistviya.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
Now check it out

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
All done, nothing has changed

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
During the game he monitors the load on the system, with the information output on the screen? - to understand what problems need to see what more is loaded. Also in the config is not specified the screen resolution, and a lot depends on this.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
1920x1080

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Strange, allocated 2 GB of the 4, but none loaded on 99%

s
siriyss 12.11.19

check the hard drive maybe the problem or its speed if lag all games of course

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
When loading the GPU to 100% does not necessarily have to load all the memory - it all depends on the requirements of a specific game. My video card (in profile) a little (very little) your performance and believe me, many modern games load up to 100% is easily (despite the fact that the video memory to the maximum loaded not always), especially if you turn off the restriction of frames (vertical synchronization). But because of the higher resolution you have and the load on the graphics card will be higher.
If all games (modern and old), regardless of the quality of the graphics and different settings in the games, the graphics card is loaded to 100%, there is reason to think - not got any miner (etc) on the PC. If you play with the included Internet, try turning it off and check if the load (at the same framerate) will be lower, or the same load will rise the frame rate is almost certainly caught the infection.
And to do so during the game, except her, worked as little extra applications (which the game does not need). And during bootstrap of the computer does not turn on any unnecessary services and programs, it is better to throw them from startup will not hang in the background and give additional load on the system.
siriyss wrote:
check the hard drive maybe the problem or its speed if lag all games of course
By the way can also be about the disk wasn't written on. If there is any old (or slow) HDD, especially if you don't do the Defrag, you may experience hangs during the download levels and games directly in the game - if you do not have time to load the data from disk into RAM.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Defragmentation did two months ago, and as for RAM, yeah, my bad. Vidyuhi loaded on 100% and only used 2 gb. Even noticed that the assassin is using 11 gb RAM out of 8 present

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
And what about the miner, is unlikely to be long tormented with the computer and Windows re-installed 2-3 times

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
There's something else. The first: tom clancy's rainbow six siege on maximum flying and the second: this was an old GTX 570 1gb and the games that it flew, now lag even on low settings, although none as powerful

L
Luka_gg 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Kentkenuey wrote:
Vidyuhi loaded on 100% and only used 2 gb.
There is used as much as needed. The game is old, consumption depends on graphics settings and resolution.
Kentkenuey wrote:
the assassin uses 11 gb of RAM out of 8 present
I generally have no idea how such people manage to play with a 8Gb memory on the Bor.

Actual memory consumption might be much more 8Gb. Most of all, an incorrect value is output to the monitor when you need to put the total consumption. And the swap file in the real world, do you want to disable.
In principle, due to the lack of RAM may hang, and usually closes in an attempt to free space IF it is lacking, including the paging file. Disable file podckaji and will depart a message about low memory, I guess. The paging file is never a solution.

B
BezNika1 12.11.19

Kentkenuey

GTX 570 1gb video bus 320bit
GTX 1050 Ti video bus 128bit
bus affects the speed of texture fill.

Bring back the swap file in place and don't go there anymore.
it's not what you need, because you don't have a SSD.

How old is your power supply ?
manual to block of nutrition.
Do not use the 4 pin Molex adapters for your graphics card.
- > Only 6+2 PCI-Express

If BP over 6 years and have a squeak - whistle , the crash of the hdd, it is better to change .

i7-2600 95 -110 watt
GTX 1050 ti 75 watt
Mother 75 watt
HDD and other 35-50 watt

300-350 watts
The power supply need 450 watts, preferably good quality

Win10 Pro is the OS that requires tweaking when you first start.
We need to stop all downloads from the Windows store, and then it won't consume more 1350Mb.
Do not wait until it will load anything on a clean Windows, then remove it, a room with Win10 doesn't work, and again it will pump the same Card . Minecraft and nonsense from the store.
The best solution is to catch and suspend these updates-apps in Win store at 1-10% of their load.

yet here it is.
https://lifeservice.me/kak-uskorit-menyu-animatsii-v-windows-10/

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey wrote:
...noticed that the assassin is using 11 gb RAM out of 8 present
How is it determined? - if you were watching a program like Afterburner-and then she in addition to the consumption of RAM is able to show the consumption of the virtual paging file (this disc will not necessarily be used), which may be greater than the amount installed in the system memory 1.5 - 2 times.
Some games from Yubisoft (especially newer) is good eat RAM: under certain conditions (e.g. lack of memory), you can use it to the limit (by discarding part of the data in the RAM), and when completed and she is in the paging file on disk.
...rainbow six siege on maximum flying...
Strong statement, given that the maximum in the game settings with ultra textures (you need to download the Ultra HD Texture Pack)...
Spoiler
...and for them, desirable graphics card with 6 GB VRAM on Board (at least not in FullHD). His graphics card with 4 GB did not notice a difference - even the whole video memory to the limit doesn't use (~ 3,7 GB), perhaps due to the lower resolution (compared to yours). Still looks the same as without the pack textures - setting up Very high.

Spoiler

PS Accidentally writing to the phone? - if not, please learn all the thoughts to write in one post. Then their posts can be edited: to Supplement (if something then remembered), correct and respond to multiple users simultaneously.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 12.11.19

Unity is not very well optimized, even after several years. All the parts are much better than this.

g
gennaz 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Even my CPU (4/8) in the crowd is loaded to 92%.
Spoiler
Conclusions:
1) 4 cores for this game is clearly not enough.
2) 8 GB of RAM too, not ice(and if odnokon,all kranty!)
3) 1050ti office map.
Spoiler
So normally I play on this configuration is impossible.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

BezNika1
PSU 800 watts, he was more than 6 years, about 8-9 years. Vidyuhi with no additional power