3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19 03:50 am

Lag game on any settings, gtx1050 ti 4 GB (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

There are problems, my computer characteristics not weak. Here is his response :
i7-2600 3.4 GHz, Asus GTX 1050 ti 4 GB RAM - 8GB power pack, 800 w, OS-win10 pro MAT. BOARD p8p67 rev 3.1 asus disk Defragmenter did two months ago.The point is that I have lag in almost all games, including Assasin's creed unity, regardless of the quality in the settings, it hangs and nothing is changing, Even noticed that the assassin is using 11 gb RAM out of 8 present. It is unlikely that the miner as re-installed Windows 2 times.
Before that was an old GTX 570 1gb and the games that it flew, now lag even at low settings, though none more powerful. Need your help
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
I understand that the brake is not pleasant, but it is necessary for the test.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Well, close all programs except for CPU-Z and Assassin ? and How to sit ?

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
As you can (at least 5-10 minutes), but the longer you play, the more likely to see the maximum power consumption, temperature, etc. In settings turn on ALL the sensors, why do you not shows Power Consumption (W) and Power Consumption (%)?
Spoiler

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Now that will include everything and will sit in the game for about 15-20 minutes

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
No such functions

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Where GPU-Z rocked?

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
From here : https://www.softportal.com/get-5916-gpu-z.html
Now with the official try
And again, nothing

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Why SoftPortal, when there is an official page supported by the developers. Well if Kaku any old program rocked that on the official website to find, and then what's the point?
Where I always download GPU-Z :https://www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-gpu-z/
Something I don't believe I have an older OS, with older graphics card, shows more graphs than you do with newer. Unless you bought some Palenque with hands (or some website) that stitched up BIOS from 1050Ti. Where none were taken - in the store or some Craigslist?

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
CSN last year

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-gpu-z/ here is also downloaded and nothing has changed

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Old version of GPU-Z (which rocked not understand where to) removed, or put the new over it? - if not removed, take down completely (preferably with the removal of all remaining folders and registry sitstay) and try to put again.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Completely removed everything and installed again, nothing changed

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Such a tab ?
Spoiler

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Yes

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
The link that I cited above, appears your video card, I'm not confused?
Спойлерhttps://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/asus-cerberus-gtx-1050-ti-advanced.b5328
If it is, it is very strange - it is because older versions of PCI-E, or the lack of additional power connector, the program does not display the power consumption in real time?...
There's only one thing to enable video recording and the Afterburner-e (during the game) and watch how loaded the system is. First you need the latest version of the program:
Спойлерhttp://download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip
Then we need to configure it so that when you record you can see the download of the entire system - all cores / threads CPU clock, RAM, GPU, VRAM, frame rate, and temperature. An example of my recording with World War Z:
Spoiler
If you do, can you show more how to configure Afterburner and RTSS. If you know how to include (to see all that I have described) better. Record while playing at the minimum salary (before the gameplay show in the video, all the graphics settings) and play for 5 minutes. Pour on YouTube and put the link here - look how you have lag.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
So, come on(don't mind if I contact you). Video card and in truth, my Afterburner is already the latest version, it is just set

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
I did all but it doesn't get it, what to include

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey wrote:
So, come on(don't mind if I refer to you)...
No problem.
...Video card, and in truth my...
Happy, so do not be mistaken.
...Afterburner is already the latest version...
Sure? - updated the day before yesterday, the last 4.6.1.15561.
Spoiler
I did all but it doesn't get it, what to include
Well, try - we'll see what happens. If there is a lot lishego - you can make me. At least I always try to play with the included monitoring, the extra on screen I do not need: with temperatures during the game in the tray watching GPU-Z and another program (but the monitors all system data). My settings in the burner are as follows (others are off):
Spoiler

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

It turns out that we have to go new to download

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Another question, to do it all on maximum settings?