3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19 03:50 am

Lag game on any settings, gtx1050 ti 4 GB (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

There are problems, my computer characteristics not weak. Here is his response :
i7-2600 3.4 GHz, Asus GTX 1050 ti 4 GB RAM - 8GB power pack, 800 w, OS-win10 pro MAT. BOARD p8p67 rev 3.1 asus disk Defragmenter did two months ago.The point is that I have lag in almost all games, including Assasin's creed unity, regardless of the quality in the settings, it hangs and nothing is changing, Even noticed that the assassin is using 11 gb RAM out of 8 present. It is unlikely that the miner as re-installed Windows 2 times.
Before that was an old GTX 570 1gb and the games that it flew, now lag even at low settings, though none more powerful. Need your help
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Download better than new:
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/redirect/http/download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip
Let's see what you have then and can afford the unity download - will play around with it on your bucket if you have time. The same version is good because the comparison is not going to think about the different performance due to different versions of the program.
...to do it all on maximum settings?
The fact that the maximum will lag and I have no doubt the game is demanding on hardware, and our vidyuhi not to say that powerful by today's standards of Bugatti. So write at minimum (just leave its solution) - you wrote...
Kentkenuey wrote:
...regardless of the quality in the settings, it hangs and nothing changes...
...so we'll see how minimal you hang up. By the way, and the new driver came out today (430.39) - if Windows does not update itself (like me), you can download and install. I plan to put - if we have the same drivers, the comparison is even better. And start the game in offline mode (if litsuha, perclude uPlay) and turn off the Internet during the game to uPlay and Windows not banging in the network, taking part of the performance with unnecessary queries.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

Can still such to throw

It's maximum speed

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
By the way, now you can see how much it actually consumes RAM: in RAM the 1st number is the real memory consumption by the system 2-e - page file (not disk and as it appears in the program Allocated memory). Record videos on minimal, post on YouTube and share here.

B
Beirut 12.11.19

I remember at the start, even before the nerf the graphics, I drove Prots for a 5K that would have taken fps
Kentkenuey
play with the firewood, some old, most likely the reason for them

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

BeirutНе, deleted, downloaded back etc. the Result is zero

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
About the operative already knew) And about the video, what there should be

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
if anything, here:

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Here he VIDOS
:

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Why would I want your config? - I already understood what you iron, I do not know the frequency of the screen... ;)

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
I can not understand, that I do, I apologize for my excessive stupidity)

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
Judging by the video, and you have the minimum salary, not included in the download of the graphics card almost all the time above 95 %, which in principle is not bad (should be 99 -100%, but this does not always happen).
And there on a computer other installed games (especially if you undemanding to chart) to test? - the fact that in this part of the times, we updated the engine and he became more demanding on hardware compared to the previous parts of Assassins.

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
I will say this, if you talk specifically about the series of the Assassin, then on the computer they are not, however, tried to play the old part, which was fine on the old graphics card( heck, even unity was more or less on a 1GB video card) and was disappointed that there the situation is exactly the same. On computer games, virtually no there is only unity and an old Burnout(TM) Paradise

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
During a careful recapitulation of the video I noticed something.
1) Enabled vertical sync is a setting in some games can significantly reduce performance.
Spoiler
Its better off (in all the games I try to shut down) and in nVidia panel to enable to play fast sync (so the image is not torn). But if you want to limit the number of frames - can be done in RTSS (installed with Afterburner-ohms), at set 120 fps is enough for me.
Spoiler
2) What kind of setup Stretch...
Spoiler
...do they happen to increase in-game resolution DSR? - try turning it off. And in some games the graphics settings are changed only after a full presupusa, i.e. you chose, changed, and really nothing has changed, you need to exit the game and run it again.
Recorded 2 videos from the beginning of the game (different graphics settings):
Solarmaximum:

Minimum payout:

At maximum settings performance better than yours, but not much. And I have lower resolution, more powerful processor and a slightly slightly better GPU, 16 GB RAM 1600 MHz in dual channel mode, the game installed on a separate (non-system) SSD. And note: on both the video card (in-game) almost all the time loaded on the 99% - i.e. performance rests in it. Description of the versions of the game, burning software, drivers, and iron is in the caption under the video on YouTube, and the full config in my profile. When you wrote...
Kentkenuey wrote:
...my computer characteristics not weak...
...got a little worked up (probably from ignorance) - for games (like Unity, or even prettier), with a resolution as you have maximum graphics settings, you need at least a more powerful graphics card: preferably not worse than the GTX 1060 (6 GB), or analog from AMD. Can try poshamanit" with drivers: roll back to an earlier version, in the hope that performance will improve, or think about upgrading, but if no money on him - about the acceleration. Or play in a less beautiful (and demanding on the hardware) of the game, and when you update the hardware - play those who are now your computer is not pulling (because he was doing).

And try to record a video with Burnout Paradise (hunting to look at the performance) - this is an old version, or the remaster, which was released recently?

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 12.11.19

Video card worked badly from the date of purchase? Or at first everything was fine?
The map is securely inserted into the motherboard connector? Maybe not until it stops or skewed? No damaged pins?
It is advisable to make sure in the BIOS that this plug works in mode PCIx16. Not sure in what section something like device configuration or port configuration.

B
Beirut 12.11.19

Kentkenuey
I was referring to the old version of wood, so also looked at the percent there gipertredinga (NT) on or off?
well, there despicere not why not ship more ? MB Trojan which sits well and memory in the butt, make the swap file any more

T
Toxic 12.11.19

Probably something dying in your PC. Video card may be busted soon. Well, or a percent(which frankly is all, old).

S
SonyK_2 12.11.19

Beirut wrote:
...more looked at the percent there gipertredinga (NT) on or off?...
And if he had Hyper-Threading turned off, as the video shows 8 threads?
https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/tech/lagayut_igry_na_lyubyh_nastrojkah_gtx1050_ti_4_gb-977097/#comment-18103200
...memory in the butt...
For this game its volume should suffice:
Spoiler

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

Purple giraffe
Since the purchase, well like for example GTA V On high with everything going well without posadov, and then something happened and she began to lag even on minimal

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

Beirut
Trojan no, Windows re-installed 2 times

K
Kentkenuey 12.11.19

SonyK.
Burnout(TM) Paradise 2009