3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 25.11.21 12:40 am

We are discussing the final patch 1.2.37! (Fallout 4)

The first final patch of version 1.2.37 has finally been released on Steam. Who has already appreciated, unsubscribe how it works? Performance, bug fixes, etc. Is it a sensible patch or not? Unfortunately, there is no way to try it yourself now.
55 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazipuka 25.11.21

I don't see any differences ..

p
play-cat 25.11.21

I have a beta hanging on my incentive and there is no tab in the game properties to abandon the beta version. The patch was not installed for some reason.

R
Roy jons 25.11.21

Kazipuk
fps increased?

B
Bard Buttercup 25.11.21

Kazipuka
What about bugs? Are the settlers still walking on the rooftops? Doesn't it hang on the terminals? Does the FPS also sit in rooms with light sources?

f
forkiller 25.11.21

play-cat
So if the patch is final, then it will roll itself on top of the beta. You don't need to rollback anything beforehand

M
Marvelosi 25.11.21

Guys, did they fix the dog there? I'm talking about the fact that now you can not duplicate items through it? Well, there is the SPESIAL Book to multiply?

p
postal68 25.11.21

I also wrote beta, no changes happened.

A
ALEX7436 25.11.21

postal68 Same baida
. Maybe you need, as they did at the beginning for the game patch beta - steam-setting-account and abandon all beta tests ?!

p
postal68 25.11.21

ALEX7436
I will try

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 25.11.21

Arctic fox. The Beta test menu has disappeared in the settings. Some kind of mysticism. How to remove it now is not clear.

A
ALEX7436 25.11.21

postal68
Not a fig, did not help ...

S

I'll try to check the integrity of the cache. It will not be worse.

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

Bard Buttercup
everything is as it was, and it remains, FPS has increased in the wasteland, where there are few objects, in the "city" (not DS, but in the open area) the subsidence has subsided a little, but in buildings it seems even more FPS began to fall (they do not corrected, brahmins and settlers began to blunt more often, for 19 people 25 beds are not enough for them ... they always complain, what the hell is the gazebo? half a month has passed, and you are not moving in any way, do not be surprised that CDPR is used as an example for everyone!

p
postal68 25.11.21

Refusal from the beta test did not give anything, everything is the same. This is not the point.

B
Bard Buttercup 25.11.21

Hmm, judging by the first reviews in Steam, people, to put it mildly, are not very happy with the patch (
Spoiler
Alllex236
in buildings seems to fall even more
fps without a knife.

I
IshpYa 25.11.21

The gazebo ... I didn't expect this from you ... Who did THIS to you ?! Why are your games starting to cost at the EA glutton level? Why can't you muster your strength and make normal patches for the game? I'm terribly upset ...

S

So. In short, there is no beta cancellation menu, the cache did not give anything. In general, for now, I'm forgetting to do this. I play as it is.

f
forkiller 25.11.21

THURISAZ
My game itself was updated right on top of the betting. Right now I will test on the new patch. Xs, maybe the patch is not available everywhere yet

S

forkiller
I have a suspicion that the patch is worth it, since the update history is recent, but the "beta" is exactly indicated. In general, FIG knows what.

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

And the Arbor is a fine fellow! First, I threw everyone with RPGs, now with patches, buy more of her trash. We have here unexpectedly someone wants to take the stinking place of EA.