3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 25.11.21 12:40 am

We are discussing the final patch 1.2.37! (Fallout 4)

The first final patch of version 1.2.37 has finally been released on Steam. Who has already appreciated, unsubscribe how it works? Performance, bug fixes, etc. Is it a sensible patch or not? Unfortunately, there is no way to try it yourself now.
55 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

lokkie
Ohohoh. I had 660 for a long time, I had to change it, tk. weak. But I got it. I won't argue with you anymore. Sit on antiquity and keep complaining :) And I will gamble on the ultras, this is the difference between us :)

P, S, Series of video cards below the second digit 6x are lowend versions, i.e. for the office. The first number is the model, the second level of the map. For example 650. Lineup 600, 50 indicates that this is a fishing end. Consider 970. 900 This is a lineup, i.e. generation, 70 is a cross between high end and middle end. Because 80 and 90 are high end solutions, 60 is intermediate. Well, for your reference.

P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

vzglydizugla
Yes, he does not even understand this. The bark of the duo tdp has 65 watts. more than 50-55 should not be heated. I had one many years ago, but the 8400 model was and warmed up under 45-50.

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

PeroAlxp
Diode GP
I have a second day warming up, the infection is up to 100+, I'll have to pick it up.

P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

vzglydizugla
It is more difficult with a vidyashka. In theory, it can warm up under 100, but these are older models. Younger ones such as the 50th series and less should not get too hot. Clean the radiator and check if the radiator suddenly moved away a little, the radiator clamping bolts loosened, but this should not be. But still.

p
postal68 25.11.21

ALEX7436
In general, I reinstalled the game and along with it the patch was downloaded. Now there is no word beta, which has become better I did not understand yet.

l
lokkie 25.11.21

And he doesn't even understand this.
What funny Vs. )))

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

I did not notice any special changes with the patch, some bugs remained, some not, from + you do not get stuck in terminals and the downloads became much faster at least for me, it used to load for about a minute when loading a save from the main menu as soon as I entered, now everything is 30 seconds it became, the transition between locations for 10 sec

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

PeroAlxp
Everything turned out to be worse, something with the cooler itself, it is an infection that is spinning hard (it instantly stops when free rotation), I don't want to pick the motor, but I have to (maybe it got clogged on the anchor or what hit the axle)
I asked comrade lokkie actually because By and large, I have never looked at the temperature and you never know, perhaps the game itself warms up the video (and with its actually not the most powerful card, the situation could be similar, but they did not understand me).

l
lokkie 25.11.21

... The lineup 600, 50 suggests that this is a fishing end.
I won't even argue. This is an office card, I know that even without you. But, the good news is that it is an office one in the initial version, and it has only a gig of video memory. And in restaling from gigabytes, this is quite a gaming video card, which is not so weak, and not at all an office one. And which is not heated. Now, in winter, she is freezing at me, at the start of the tempera is 42 degrees. Before you start some kind of toy, you have to drive it so that it warms up at least a little. Quite rarely, such successful solutions are thrown onto the market, for a completely democratic price.

And I'm going to gamble on ultras, this is the difference between us :)
Even wondering why such settings are worse than ultra?
Spoiler

Probably because there is no blur from ultra lighting and SSAO, and there is no additional soap and plasticine from TAA.

S
Semeon Gorbunkov 25.11.21

PeroAlxp <you are right

R
RicoChico 25.11.21

Removed ENB boost and fallout.ini files. With the loading of textures and locations, everything became normal. FPS seems to have become a little better.

P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

vzglydizugla
If it turns with tension, most likely the engine is burnt out. I had this, one of the coolers burned out and almost did not spin, I had to pick out the back wall and drop a drop of machine oil, there was no open tripod. The cooler worked with lube oil and again stalled. We ordered the same on Ibee, about 900r original cooler came out. And everything became normal.

But before buying, I made a more original cooling. If the space in the case allows, then this cooling is more efficient and stronger. I took 2 17` coolers for case glued together so that they would cover the entire area of ​​the card, left only the heatsink on the card, and these 2 coolers at their 900s cooled so well that my mother did not worry. And on the side of the cooler I glued a metal plate that overlaps the slots in the back wall and it turned out that I occupied the slot with coolers. But just in case, so that nothing would fall off, the far edge of the cooler was screwed with a wire to the back wall of the wart to the protruding wire for additional power supply from it. And gamal like that until the coolers came from ibey :)

P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

lokkie
Any office card, with some postscript in the form of GT GTX TI, is still office cards that will not surpass the usual middle end card.

About the settings. Volumetric light, sunbeams, lighting quality make the picture more beautiful and of better quality. I don’t argue with textures, you can put them on average, if not a squeamish person.
You understand all the charm of graphics and the perception of it with the eyes (brain) is the play of the light of the shadow. This is the most important thing in everything, in art, in films, in paintings, in games, in short, everything that is visual. The more beautiful the lighting is shown, the more beautiful the picture is perceived. I don't think you will want to watch any modern film where the actors will be illuminated by ordinary direct spotlights :))))))

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

PeroAlxp
Well, maybe it got clogged, it was not possible to open the cooler (I tried to pick under the sticker, only it is so strong, as if there is no emptiness at all). I poured oil right under the stator, sort of spinning.
The card is weak, the heatsink is not big, if in size the case will cover it all.
In general, you need to buy a card, but it doesn't fit into the budget. (a particularly powerful card is probably not an option, after all, the mother is not very much (H81) and the percentage of i3 (3.7))

l
lokkie 25.11.21

You understand all the charm of graphics and the perception of it with the eyes (brain) is the play of the light of the shadow.
Have you tried to play with the specified settings and compare them with full ultras, as well as try to find differences with a magnifying glass? )
Or do you even have such settings do not pull, and all your reasoning from the field will dream, m? ))
I am drawn to ultra, albeit with 25fps. Not entirely playable, but the picture can be viewed and compared .. as well as see what can be sacrificed due to the fact that there are no distinctive visual changes, only an extra waste of resources.