3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 25.11.21 12:40 am

We are discussing the final patch 1.2.37! (Fallout 4)

The first final patch of version 1.2.37 has finally been released on Steam. Who has already appreciated, unsubscribe how it works? Performance, bug fixes, etc. Is it a sensible patch or not? Unfortunately, there is no way to try it yourself now.
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 25.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Yes, here figs knows what the matter is. Maybe Steam is buggy. Globally or locally.

H
Hattack 25.11.21

Tod, I spit you on the mop (*) (*)

M
Marvelosi 25.11.21

Hattack

Tod Howard is not involved in game development, for more than 10 years, he is the Director of the Campaign ..... + Producer of every new game, he stupidly goes out to the public and advertises the product, says beautifully that we would buy it later. He himself spoke about this more than once ...

P
Prostouser 25.11.21

There is no patch in Steam for the beta version, and the beta testing itself cannot be turned off, there is simply no. And I really can't believe that this is the final patch. Too little for the final.

f
forkiller 25.11.21

In general, I played for 3 hours with the new patch and I want to say the following: (I say to the pirates, because the liars have no choice). Don't download it. it just doesn't make any sense. Not that it made the game worse, no. It simply did not improve it by a single gram. And now, point by point:
1. Optimization: Still not credible. It seems to be (!) In the wasteland in sunny weather it has become less laggy, well, a little bit. But when I find myself in other locations, underground, cave, it does not matter, others, different from the wasteland, I start to catch all the same terrible friezes, especially with a large number of light sources (lamps, etc.), it sometimes seems to me that freezing has become stronger than before! Even the fucking glowing mushroom in the caves began to drop the FPS like it hadn't before! I moored in this town (Langtington or whatever it was), re-entered the underground parking there, well, it has not become more stable! Do you hear, Todd! As the FPS failed and it fails out of the blue!
2. Bugs: Well, I can't describe it in detail here, because I haven't played a lot on the new patch to draw conclusions, but they haven't fixed the quest with Ness! At the crash site, she still does not appear, although she says, they say, we will meet on the spot, but she is still not there when I get there.
3. This really pissed me off. When loading at the entrance to some new locations, we clean them up, make sure that everyone is dead, exit, go back there and BAM! A couple of adversaries, exactly right under the door, where the corpses were lying before, magically resurrect and start to mutuz you in the same millisecond when you booted up! But they were dead! Are they alive? 20 seconds after I kicked them? OK. We bring them down again. Corpses? Corpses. Here they lie in front of your feet. We leave the location. We go there again. Tadaaammm! 30 seconds of loading and they will mutuz me again the very second I loaded! But you died a minute ago? I came across this bug in one place. But the early version of the game did not have this bug. This is a new surprise from the Gazebo! Not everything is resurrected in a row, but for some reason those that lie right next to the door (i.e. near the entrance to the location), the rest,
Conclusion: This is another underpatch from Besezda

s
sources 25.11.21

I began to fly with the ENB mod

S

In short, so. Try to demolish the game. Clean it up with some TuneUp, CCleaner or whatever you use there. And then re-install the game.

l
lokkie 25.11.21

Try to demolish the game
This is optional, optional. You just need to demolish the old saves and start a new game.
Optimization has been improved. The rays don't freeze as much, but I turned them off anyway, I don't like when the contrast is blurry. Without them, it was generally wonderful.
The difficulty in survival was added as I understand it. In cockroaches in Sanctuary, right at the beginning of the game, 6-7 shots from 10mm, armor-piercing steel. )) The
radio in the parking lot is not dropped into the closet, and it turns on as it should have turned on right away.
So, that caught my eye. Maybe something else was corrected, while at the very beginning, the current met the dog.

S

lokkie
About the rays. I noticed that 60 frames are almost stable at night, but during the day in some places it drops to 30-32.

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

I caught the "screen of death", for the second day I have been thinking how to cure it.

k
kuzmichvrn 25.11.21

lokkie To
demolish the saves and start a new game, this is a very sensible proposal. Personally, I have played over 70 hours, some even more. What's the point? Better to play without patches. Who has played a dozen, another watch can and it makes sense, of course, and that's not a fact.

P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

Guys, if you want to throw tomatoes at me, you don't want to. But as I play all games at maximum speed, they always play like that.
Advice to you:
1. Get at last normal modern computers with a normal video card. I5 or I3 + 8 gigs of opera + nvidia 970 at least.
2. If a weak computer, well, do not play at maximum speed, for such as "you" made the graphics settings MEDIUM or LOW. Set weak settings and you will have 60 FPS stably.
3. If point 1 and 2 well, it directly cuts the eyes and ear. And there is no desire to change anything, but I want stability, then welcome to the army of console players "PS4" is now dragging :)

Q
Qoold 25.11.21

PeroAlxp
30 fucking fps with dips up to 17 in almost all new products. Was getting used to it.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Here is the infection, after the patch all the gameplay, building mods, loading terminals, lighting, crafting, upgrades, etc. flew off, had to reactivate in NMM.

l
lokkie 25.11.21

3. If point 1 and 2 well, it directly cuts the eyes and ear. And there is no desire to change anything, but you want stability, then welcome to the army of console players "PS4" is now dragging :)
How funny and naive you are. )
My system:

Fall4 goes high. GTA5, went at high maximums. They constantly tell me a lot about new computers, all sorts of clever people are crooked. A new game comes out and this old man drags them to high-maximum. If there are troubles, then everyone has them, no need to tell fairy tales here. )

B
Bard Buttercup 25.11.21

So I got to my PC and played for a couple of hours with the new patch. Well what can I say. Optimization seems to have become better, although I can't call my PC weak, before the patch at high / ultra it was 45-55 fps, occasionally, no, no, and even stayed just below 40 (mostly in closed rooms). Now it seems like I'm looking at it more stable indoors. With a larger number of light sources, it still jams and freezes when the camera is turned, but already smaller. Well, I would not call this patch some kind of magic, it DOES NOT ADD FPS, it makes it a little more stable. I can't say anything more yet

P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

lokkie
You have a weak computer, sooo. Dual-core processors are long gone. 4yga of opera? Tin, and still playing games? I'm afraid to guess what kind of vidyashka you have there.

P, S, I have at work (office computer) and it will be stronger. and 5 and 10 gigs of opera :)

l
lokkie 25.11.21

You have a weak computer, sooo.
Come on, tell me about how ships sail across the vast theater. )
I've been told this for five years. During these five years, I only changed the video card, because the 260th giraffe no longer pulled, even in 8GB of RAM. The video memory is very much lacking.
Video card giraffe 650, with 4GB of video memory. For eyes. Actually, that's why I threw out two slats of the operative, because 4GB were in idle time. And easy to play, these are additional friezes, because it starts to multiply double empty bits.
In general, Windows works with 6GB of memory. Therefore, now video cards are fed with video memory, separately, through the GPU.
But people who buy Titans for FPS in games, so they take a PC as a console. Why such a PC is not clear. Take the prefix right away, and do not suffer ... if you have nowhere to put your money.

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

lokkie
How much is the temperature of the GPU diode when playing? =)

l
lokkie 25.11.21

How much is the temperature of the GPU diode when playing? =)
What kind of diode, and how to measure it? )