3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19 03:52 am

Gunther o'Dim (Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So I would like to know who or what it is : a Genie , demon or something else ? For I did not understand .

And yet , the lyrics of the song kids about Glass Man there somewhere ?
68 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapranos 12.11.19

well, he's like a crossroads demon(well not even like, and the crossroads demon) grants wishes, and in return, the soul takes

Y
Ya Betmen 12.11.19

Vindly
Well, everything falls into place. The devil grants wishes, but in exchange requires a soul.

s
stasikusm 12.11.19

he's a devil, but in the universe of the Witcher, and as there is Christianity and does not smell, most likely it needs to called differently, maybe anyone knows how, I only Sapkowski first book I read, and then only with great difficulty (boredom is amazing) .

a
alexandr1988 12.11.19

Very similar to Hell. In Slavic folklore it was he was doing - did the wishes in exchange for souls. But the game already has a monster called hell.

c
choa 12.11.19

Kind of the opposite of what Bombadil from the Lord of the Rings with the moral and ethical point of view. In strength they are about the same.

O
Old_Nick 12.11.19

For people a little familiar with Polish folklore, the Association of pan Twardowski (legendary Krakow warlock) - Algirdas obvious.
Dark knowledge, called demons and spirits, the immortality and insensitivity hell in service, even the final: Algirdas tricked the moon, pan Twardowski in Rome (tavern ;) ). By the way, according to legend, even after the devil has dragged, again, pan Twardowski to hell, he managed to escape and then, and now, before the last judgment, lives on the moon ;)
Accordingly, Gunter, as one of the signers contract = Satan himself Polish stories, and Geralt as the contractor = devil assigned by Satan to serve pan Twardowski
So that's squiggle it turns out :)

s
st029 12.11.19

Reminded me of a kind of evil incarnation of Mr. O. J. Grant from the movie Highway 60

M
Mihail Kotko 12.11.19

Play read books in the mansion, everything will become clear

I
Igor_Kholupko 12.11.19

By the way, have you noticed that the religion of the inhabitants of Skellige looks like the German-skandinavskiy mythology?

D
Dzhoel Miller 12.11.19

The devil in the flesh)

M
Molarky24 12.11.19

I think he's a God when he is at the end of the DLS did the impossible I do understand that he is God

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

Molarky24
some evil God then it turns out

M
Molarky24 12.11.19

Nikotinoz_
but God is good and evil

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

Molarky24
don't know , I'm not a historian

N
Nhilium 12.11.19

Think... About Gunther'Dim - the result of Polish folklore, and mating spheres.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

Nhilium
cap)

N
Nhilium 12.11.19

Nikotinoz_

Some =) But actually it should be clear who it is, if man carefully took the game by reading books. I liked the character in the game. And generally Supplement is very dark. One creep song children about Gunter's worth. Even on the back goose bumps from this song.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

Nhilium
Yes, Yes, Yes , DLS even better than the main plot , the main antagonist completely covers half of the characters of the main game

N
Nhilium 12.11.19

Nikotinoz_

Well... I don't know. The basic plot I liked. I will not sin for him. The heads of the villains for all I care. They are simple elves of the people of Alder. Eredin ordinary elf from bone, blood and flesh. Sword prick, he may die. The game is perfectly conveyed. Just in dlc need for small periods of time, to fit an interesting story. So there are so many beautiful moments in a short time and many like it was in better times.
Although the story for example with the Bloody Baron in the main story I was also very much impressed. A strong and sophisticated character.

X
Xenon-Dim 12.11.19

Met Gunter On'Dima, Russia, Sannikovo.
Write VK: http://vk.com/xenon_dim if you need more pictures or VIDOS