3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lodinv 25.11.21 01:06 am

Source Temple Walkthrough Guide (Divinity: Original Sin)

I have completed the guide in the form of illustrations. Open the spoiler to view.

SpoilerThe stages of the passage are numbered on the map and accompanied by illustrations.

Here's a map. Let's start by completing the first task. We penetrate to 1 columns by the fire. No keys are needed there.

1 It is obligatory to stand on the round tile as shown in the picture.

3 Pay attention to the poison gas shut-off lever and the switch for opening the door.

Next card. We continue to get to the fire

4 I used the pyramids.

5 After opening the blocked doors, the portal "Haunted Forest: Vault of the Temple of the Source" is activated and you can go to this location through the blockage using the pyramid

6 Here and in the next two more cases, make a choice in accordance with your characteristics. I showed it from the side. That is, with the help of Ctrl you have to destroy one column, which does not fit your characteristics.

7 You need to try and place the pyramid behind bars. Further along the second pyramid we teleport to it. You can probably also spells.

Next card. Here we will make our way to the ground.

10 This is the first key

11 Pay attention to the button

12 Here, pay attention to the buttons outside and inside. If the perception is small and because of this the problem, then paragraphs 12 and 13 can be skipped. For more details, see below on the topic, from 07/14/2014 10:27 PM

13 Into this door and to the door to the ground

14 This door opens with the last key

15 As you stand on the stove, fire will start - quickly at the door and to the lever!

16 Again destroy the column, which does not correspond to your characteristics.

17 Key, and exit to the main hall. Now we go to the water.

Next map. Here we get to the water

18 Here we already stood before when we walked to the fire

19 I still did not understand with the door to the water. It seems that it is sometimes immediately open. And when you repeat it is already closed. Then do this trick with the pyramids.

20 Here is the door under the key of water

21 Next, you need to click on the teleports and get into different rooms. They have chests and keys to them (through the grate)

22 But we need to press until we get into this room. Again a pyramid through a lattice or a spell.

23 This switch destroys the door between the rooms at the back. We pass into the next room.

24 and through the teleport finally we leave these rooms

25 again leave only one correct column

26 and teleport to the room where the key of the earth was

27 go to the central hall

Next map. The second test

28 we collect and read three books

29 first we light candles in a circle and wait for the lightning strike

now only in the center and wait for the lightning strike

now three in a line from the stairs to the empty cabinet the

cabinet opens the passage to the depths of the temple

30 and here he is - the wizard we are looking

for everything on this
89 Comments
Sort by:
l
lodinv 25.11.21

maxdima230429
On the ghost forest map, when you complete the quest with the wizard's house.

Spoiler There will also be an amulet that will allow you to pass through a log with poisonous gas. You will also need to get a special rune in the swamp to open the temple.

m
maxdima230429 25.11.21

I went in and how to open the door it requires star stones

l
lodinv 25.11.21

maxdima230429
We need to collect star stones. In principle, it can be gouged in about 20 minutes. But this may affect the plot.

m
maxdima230429 25.11.21

you mean an inert stone, otherwise my star stone turns into inert and another question is why at the end of time the stones are constantly falling earthquake and not one portal is active where did the portal of the hall of heroes go

l
lodinv 25.11.21

maxdima230429
If this is an attack on this location according to the plot, then you must:
1. Get the skill of using the tenebrium weapon itself.
2. Destroy the bloodstone with this weapon. In this case, the demons themselves will be invulnerable. It is the stone that needs to be destroyed.

Complete quests with tenebrium calmly

l
lodinv 25.11.21

And by the way, it's almost the end of the game

SpoylerPosle return in the end times will last portal in the original garden

SpoylerTam You have to fight with Leandro, if not save her, and her knights and a demon or a demon if you will save the (will pass quest Cassandra)

spoiler final boss is the Dragon of the Void, but you will defeat it and again, with the help of Astarte, enclose it in a box
SpoilerAnd you will return and live the life of ordinary people and a story will be told about you

F
Fraiminator 25.11.21

people can at least briefly describe the quests that give star stones - I have already approached the doors, I killed cassandra of the temple, killed all the bandits and the perfect and I can’t understand that I didn’t complete it to get all the star stones
. I'm already at a dead end for the passage (
at the end of times, the last door with the demon is open

I
Ilkus oldman 25.11.21

Fraiminator
See if there are Bloody Stones in your inventory, use them one at a time and check what's new in the End Times.

z
zhigalin 25.11.21

I still have 2 bloodstones in my inventory, do I have to use them in order to go further along the main quest?

l
lodinv 25.11.21

When you activate a blood stone, it will turn into a stellar stone. I recommend that you visit the End of Times every time - and see what opens up. It so happened that I found two star stones, and I visited the End of Times once - and only one portal opened. I thought that one star stone was missing, but when I approached the door to the Temple of the Source, it turned out that everything was.

z
zhigalin 25.11.21

I broke all the bloody stones, I got the spell, killing Kasandra, I went to the hall of the end of times, all 4 doors of the elements are open, the hall of heroes, the palaces of darkness, the forge, the chamber with the merchant, the observatory, But - one portal is not active - the upper right one in front of the original garden, I spoke with all 3 NPCs in this hall, I came to the temple of the source and there is a broken mirror (the portal apparently) but it is not active, I don’t understand what to do. Help.

l
lodinv 25.11.21

zhigalin

How to approach the door of the Temple of the source, which does not allow if there are no star stones. Spoiler

tip
Spoiler
Now in this location look for a switch on the wall. I explained in the picture. He will remove the stone in your path.

z
zhigalin 25.11.21

I got stuck in picture 12, I definitely found the door, and the switch to the left of the entrance (as in the picture), kill it or not ...

l
lodinv 25.11.21

There is definitely a switch. Although it seems item 12, item 13 is optional. Below the door of point 13 there is another door, before point 14, which opens immediately. Look on the map.
It may be that your perception is weak. Come to the place where the switch should be close, then it can appear. Pay attention - after point 14 there will be a guard.

z
zhigalin 25.11.21

Perception 11, below 13 the doors do not open, how to make a screen and attach it here, I can show ..

z
zhigalin 25.11.21

ha, changed the gizmos, the minimum perception should be 13 ...

l
lodinv 25.11.21

zhigalin
below 13 doors-do not open

went through this part again. I have it open without item 12 and item 13

Spoiler

O
Olympic 25.11.21

Registered to say thank you.
I would never have forgiven the game so I'm tired of this temple.

Thanks for the pictures - a big deal.

l
lodinv 25.11.21

Olympic
Please! Hope you have a good experience after completing the game.

a
alex1gr 25.11.21

guys, this door doesn't open for me, it talks, but doesn't want to open it, what can I do then?
http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2014-07/21/l2q7ycjhf50f.png