3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 12.11.19 03:55 am

Armor Elbow and her quest (Elex)

Since the release of the game many are trying to find the armor of Elbow in the game but without success. But this is the most powerful armor in the game. But now.....

The dream lovers Elbow. Out mod adds to the game world (across the map) 3 kinds of armor elbow, 2 types of armor the separatists and 3 bonus things that one could not find before. All the armor is well hidden and will have to sweat to find it. https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/13/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Felex%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D13%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D6170743&pUp=1

Here is the location of the armor parts:

Alb
-----------------------------------------
Commander's helmet: Start location in Edan
Commander's upper-body: Ice palace in Xacor
Commander's lower-body: Converter in Xacor

Soldier's helmet: Converter in Edan
Soldier's upper-body: Satellite tower in Ignadon
Soldier's lower-body: Sunken ship in Tavar

Elexetor's hood: Satellite tower in Abessa
Elexetor's upper-body: In front of a cave at the map border in Edan (Good luck)
Elexetor's lower-body: Destroyed building in Xacor

Separatist
Commander's helmet: Satellite tower in the southern part of Abessa
Commander's upper-body: Cave in Xacor/Abessa
Commander's lower-body: Stairs near the map border in the southern part of Ignadon

Soldier's helmet: Separatist-HQ in Abessa
Soldier's upper body: Small crater in Tavar
Soldier's lower-body: Near the converter in Edan

Bonus
Green tank top: Power line in Edan
White tank top: Hut in a small crater in Tavar
Reaver mask: Old Factory in southern Tavar

But even with these hints to find some parts very difficult.

I suggest this topic to share your search history is armor for those who are already playing with this mod.

I found this only 2 parts: the Soldier's lower-body: Sunken ship in Tavar (far sunken ship) and Elexetor's upper-body: In front of a cave at the map border in Edan (Good luck) (in front of the cave on the border of the game world, radiation).

146 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 12.11.19

Dark Kahn
beautiful :) merges with the surrounding landscape

S
Setesh 12.11.19

Dark Kahn wrote:
Since the release of the game many are trying to find the armor of Elbow in the game but without success. But this is the most powerful armor in the game
Was there a boy?

S
Starkin 12.11.19

Where to extract the archive!!!!!

S
Siniy Kot 12.11.19

Starkin

Installation:

Extract the files to: ELEX\data\packed
the link has all...
PS. only I kind of hate a new kind of nexus?

V
Vyxyxol 12.11.19

http://forums.playground.ru/elex/tech/bronya_albov_dlya_igroka_mod-951031/

D
Dark Kahn 12.11.19

Muskrat

It's not that. This mod nothing changes, and adds new armor to the game world.

V
Vyxyxol 12.11.19

Dark Kahn
The last message in the thread look. And mod one and the same, just the author last updated it, and added the armor as a separate subject.

D
Dark Kahn 12.11.19

Muskrat
Hmm. Well, what exactly is a ruined building in Xacore feet Sexetera?

J
Jeff-xxx 12.11.19

It is advisable to start a new game, will be more likely to find something, because the author replaced the existing in-game items (coins XS and what else), here is what he writes :
Spoilerthe are possible problems with existing savegames:
Technically I've overwritten some existing items (nothing important, just old coins and stuff like that) in the game. If you have already picked these items up in your savegame, they won't appear again and will keep their old item status in your inventory. It depends how many items you picked up.
In general:
The Alb armors are supposed to be difficult to find since they are the strongest armors. The Separatist armors are a bit easier and the bonus content should be the easiest.
Alb Commander's armor for example is basically the ore armor of ELEX.

V
Vyxyxol 12.11.19

Dark Kahn
I didn't start a new game after installing the mod, not looking for armor just translated the description of the author. All.

D
Dark Kahn 12.11.19

Muskrat

I didn't started a new game. I want to collect the armor Sexetera. It should be very cool. Hmm... So the weapon of elbow can scatter.

I
Igor.Volkov 12.11.19

Help to find the hood Sexetera - Satellite tower in Abes.
The lower part of the armor Sexetera - Destroyed building in Xacore.
Screenshots of the map throw off, who found.

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Pants Commander: the Stairs at the border of the map in the southern part Ignalina

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Can the name be wrong but there definitely!
Satellite tower in Abuse

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Hood Sexetera: Satellite tower in Abesse

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Armor Commander: Cave in Xacore/Abuse

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

WHO Found the Help screen to throw off this place !!!!! -> Helmet of Commander: the Starting location in the Edan!!!!!!!!

I
Igor.Volkov 12.11.19

Zuy9o
Near the crashed glider. Climb up to the ledge from which you fell at the start and follow the path towards the wreckage. He is lying about the same place where Jack left him in the introductory script of the movie.
Tell me how the bag with the top of the tower to remove what you have in the screenshot?

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Igor.Volkov
Suffered long before takeoff put out your arms and then slowly policy that the legs were parallel to the ledge !

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Igor.Volkov
And still can not find can you tell!???? Armor Alba-Soldier: Satellite tower in Indone! AND IS BETTER THROW OFF ALL THE PLACES WHERE YOU FOUND !!!