3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 12.11.19 03:55 am

Armor Elbow and her quest (Elex)

Since the release of the game many are trying to find the armor of Elbow in the game but without success. But this is the most powerful armor in the game. But now.....

The dream lovers Elbow. Out mod adds to the game world (across the map) 3 kinds of armor elbow, 2 types of armor the separatists and 3 bonus things that one could not find before. All the armor is well hidden and will have to sweat to find it. https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/13/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Felex%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D13%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D6170743&pUp=1

Here is the location of the armor parts:

Alb
-----------------------------------------
Commander's helmet: Start location in Edan
Commander's upper-body: Ice palace in Xacor
Commander's lower-body: Converter in Xacor

Soldier's helmet: Converter in Edan
Soldier's upper-body: Satellite tower in Ignadon
Soldier's lower-body: Sunken ship in Tavar

Elexetor's hood: Satellite tower in Abessa
Elexetor's upper-body: In front of a cave at the map border in Edan (Good luck)
Elexetor's lower-body: Destroyed building in Xacor

Separatist
Commander's helmet: Satellite tower in the southern part of Abessa
Commander's upper-body: Cave in Xacor/Abessa
Commander's lower-body: Stairs near the map border in the southern part of Ignadon

Soldier's helmet: Separatist-HQ in Abessa
Soldier's upper body: Small crater in Tavar
Soldier's lower-body: Near the converter in Edan

Bonus
Green tank top: Power line in Edan
White tank top: Hut in a small crater in Tavar
Reaver mask: Old Factory in southern Tavar

But even with these hints to find some parts very difficult.

I suggest this topic to share your search history is armor for those who are already playing with this mod.

I found this only 2 parts: the Soldier's lower-body: Sunken ship in Tavar (far sunken ship) and Elexetor's upper-body: In front of a cave at the map border in Edan (Good luck) (in front of the cave on the border of the game world, radiation).

146 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Igor.Volkov wrote:
The tower is located between the dam and the company Volcano
In focus not see where it !???

I
Igor.Volkov 12.11.19

Zuy9o
Teleport to the company of the Volcano and climb up on gepke, looking in the direction of the dam. All those rigs you see - check. You, by the way, found the lower part of the armor of the commander of elbow?

B
BIGMAZI 12.11.19

Between the dam and Volcano.
Spoiler

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Igor.Volkov
You mean this !? http://img.playground.ru/images/6/3/Bezimyanniy_3-1.jpg
If Yes , then no as there the passage is opened by the ridiculous !!!! When the plane flies into the energy door !

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

BIGMAZI
And that NIB you know?
Helmet of Alba-Soldier: Converter Edan
Pants Soldier: Near the Converter Edan

B
BIGMAZI 12.11.19

Throw a screen, who found the helmet of the Commander - starting location in Edan.

B
BIGMAZI 12.11.19

Had a helmet in the Converter, where Falk sitting. Odd is not zaskrinil(.

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

BIGMAZI
Repeat! Near the crashed glider. Climb up to the ledge from which you fell at the start and follow the path towards the wreckage. He is lying about the same place where Jack left him in the introductory script of the movie, he's in the grass, supposedly will be about the paths ... how to find a screen throw something really forgot about him (

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

BIGMAZI
just go to the place and make screenshot where he lay - the helmet of the Commander - starting location in Edan. to know! And helmet in the Converter, where Falk sitting. there is also a screen do if not difficult

B
BIGMAZI 12.11.19

Searched with dogs time 15 - beggar!
In the Converter for 2 or 3 floor, the box in a dark corner.
With practical points you can't miss,

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

BIGMAZI
SchA new game will make a screenshot of the skins ! Pants Soldier: Next to the Converter in the Edan And this!????

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

BIGMAZI
Here!

B
BIGMAZI 12.11.19

Well, now I know that the helmet I have not been spawned(.
And pants - in search. Find - now.

B
BIGMAZI 12.11.19

Pants Soldier: Near the Converter Edan

Spoiler

F
Folaytfenat 12.11.19

Bonus: Green tank top ( Armor hunter )Location: power lines near the Elevator in the valley

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Folaytfenat
More specific !?

F
Folaytfenat 12.11.19

Zuy9o
Edan. The area of the small camp. Near the teleport lift the catcher hangs a broken power line. On the very top is your reservation.

I
Igor.Volkov 12.11.19

Look at the screenshots still pale head against JAX in the background of the normal color of the carcass. I don't understand who can like this? Maybe you do not know to return to normal head to remove the file m_1_Alb_Jax.pak

Z
Zuy9o 12.11.19

Igor.Volkov
Would have made it completely white , and only the head changed the look of the HS(((

F
Folaytfenat 12.11.19

Zuy9o
Well, given the fact that JAX dialogs removes only the helmet and all the top booking closed - not so yr. Only your else to find and wear need.