3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 12.11.19 03:55 am

Armor Elbow and her quest (Elex)

Since the release of the game many are trying to find the armor of Elbow in the game but without success. But this is the most powerful armor in the game. But now.....

The dream lovers Elbow. Out mod adds to the game world (across the map) 3 kinds of armor elbow, 2 types of armor the separatists and 3 bonus things that one could not find before. All the armor is well hidden and will have to sweat to find it. https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/13/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Felex%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D13%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D6170743&pUp=1

Here is the location of the armor parts:

Alb
-----------------------------------------
Commander's helmet: Start location in Edan
Commander's upper-body: Ice palace in Xacor
Commander's lower-body: Converter in Xacor

Soldier's helmet: Converter in Edan
Soldier's upper-body: Satellite tower in Ignadon
Soldier's lower-body: Sunken ship in Tavar

Elexetor's hood: Satellite tower in Abessa
Elexetor's upper-body: In front of a cave at the map border in Edan (Good luck)
Elexetor's lower-body: Destroyed building in Xacor

Separatist
Commander's helmet: Satellite tower in the southern part of Abessa
Commander's upper-body: Cave in Xacor/Abessa
Commander's lower-body: Stairs near the map border in the southern part of Ignadon

Soldier's helmet: Separatist-HQ in Abessa
Soldier's upper body: Small crater in Tavar
Soldier's lower-body: Near the converter in Edan

Bonus
Green tank top: Power line in Edan
White tank top: Hut in a small crater in Tavar
Reaver mask: Old Factory in southern Tavar

But even with these hints to find some parts very difficult.

I suggest this topic to share your search history is armor for those who are already playing with this mod.

I found this only 2 parts: the Soldier's lower-body: Sunken ship in Tavar (far sunken ship) and Elexetor's upper-body: In front of a cave at the map border in Edan (Good luck) (in front of the cave on the border of the game world, radiation).

146 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 12.11.19

marvin57
You might not properly extracted the mod files, or do not carefully read the instructions on the nexus in English.

1.Items of equipment replaced some junk items in the game, if these items were chosen to install the mod, then they will not appear again, have to start a new game.
2. All of the items in the Hat of the Commander until pick up, have the bags with lexicom (approx. of the author).
3. It is noticed that this mod conflicts with a mod that turns unnecessary items in resources, in this case, the armor just does not appear. There may be conflicts with other mods.
4. It is possible to correct the operation mode is the same effect cheats, but I personally have not tested.

Do not compare with Skyrim, where the developers have provided a complete Toolkit for the analysis of game resources and the introduction of the mods and modmakers here, had to dig themselves. Say thank you, that actually there were mods for this game.

m
marvin57 12.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
There is speculation that conflicting version of the game with the mod.
Perhaps the version of the game.

x
xaldei1991 12.11.19

DARTH---ALEXIEL
The release date of version 1.0.2955 compare with the date of the written messages.

x
xaldei1991 12.11.19

DARTH---ALEXIEL
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/13

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Guys, do not drive.
Downloaded the game from torrent a week ago Elex v.1.0.2955.0 by xatab I think this GOG version.
Through 5 hours of the game put mod. And everything works.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

This is the proof. So far I found only what you can take through the story. Collected 4-5 level character on Ultra-heavy rations from any mob and sleep. Bitch I became the master of sports on run with obstacles in an RPG(((
A couple of tips for finding.
Reaver mask
Spoiler

Suggest this mask to take the first art of fashion. Because some things will continue to be in very contaminated areas!

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Commander's helmet, Separatist
Spoiler

You can take after receiving the mask. For it is not requires characteristics to use.
Note: the Tower is protected by pin 2 mobs and 1 distantsionnykh high level. So carefully, with the highest mound near the smaller towers and then to the big tower.
ATTENTION!!! To be in possession of any firearms, at least one charge. To activate the aiming mode. Have the fucking balls of steel and nerves of titanium. I have a half hour wasted to get to the top of the spire.
This algorithm, on satellite dishes get to the last level of the tower. Persist. Get ranged weapons. (!infa for those who would like to do first - try to fly up a bit in the backpack and click mode shooting, the character will crash Aki Shark A-52 expending the remaining fuel capacity of the container, as the stock will fall before the red starts to fall. If in this mode, once again press space jetpack will take you up to complete emptying the fuel and then Hello earth, Hello miners not to be killed just to press space to jump and if the glitch works you do not break) Then quietly come in under the spire (one of the three pillars), abut the face of the capstan and the take-off, at the top of the spire, on bits of fuel take aim and try to get the character on the small patch of the end of the spire. It is still possible in the end to put the squeeze on the red area of the fuel to take off into the sky, but is operated in this mode still sucks, and the flight cannot be interrupted only until the end of the fuel supply, only hardcore. Good luck and patience, patience, patience. Honestly if you were to buy this helmet, bought and not apalsa so(

a
atomizm 12.11.19

A small argument. I hope whoever came up with that is to hide the objects will go to hell. And when it will be boiled in the pot, he will try to get out and he is not to be missed 10 cm to the edge of the boiler, but no. To reach the edges I'll have to get the bow, aim and jump, and then a hand, damn it, to lengthen and still be able to get out of the boiler. And this cauldron is inside another larger pot, and so until you get bored.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Soldier's upper-body
Spoiler

Suggest the booking to take second or third, if you have no armor as I had. I put 2 of the first level in vitality to boost health, and on the 4th put 10 into strength and put almost the beginning of the game the booking, it became easier. Though, on ultra hard difficulty, most of the mobs and cut down with one brazing(
Located in a small crater with a high level of radiation, is guarded by a Troll. Dress mask, special ring, Hawa meat, and quickly (while the Troll turned away or sleeps, if the night) we run up to the pile of remains and prihvatizirovat armor, and just as quickly, dodging rocks, running away.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

White tank top
Spoiler

Just to get to the scene and take. It's like the hadron Collider)

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Elexetor's hood
Spoiler

Near the tower is a database of criminals, really bad criminals. To make it easier, pass straight through to the tower, on the highway go around the tower and get it from the rocky side.
One pleases, for some reason, this tower, the spire shorter than the rest, get on it worked for a couple of attempts.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Elexetor's upper-body
Spoiler

I understand why the mod author has wished me luck... Well, firstly to the cave it is necessary to run there in the area roams a lot of very strong mobs. And secondly, the cave is guarded by two slugs, and one Troll. Any of them will put the main character on the shoulder at times. Since I took the booking on the 4th level character, it was fun.
The Council, in the cave there are two entrances, one is if you go straight through the map (I was walking from the tower, where he took the helmet alexmore), the second slightly to the right and is a smooth descent to the cave. Immediately found the first passage to the underground lake, which is adjacent to the cave. Swam to the cave (preserved), and lure in the water 2 slugs, the most interesting thing they did not shoot, and floated behind me, a little otmenil them from the cave ahead of their fast swimming. Popped into the cave, along the right edge went around the Troll, grabbed the armor from his throne and through the second entrance which was to the left, ran/jumped into the wild.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Elexetor's lower-body
Spoiler

Then I went for the pants, because it was the nearest of equipment.
Attention! Not have guessed where to go across the main road to Xicor. There you will find the patrol drones that will very quickly show who you are and how you tries to go. You love skiing and snowboarding? NO! Sorry, but have to love. We make our way through the mountains to the right place. On the left edge of mountain ridges in Xacore. Careful on your approach to the designated place, on your way is a cave in which, and around which will sting you cold, so be careful and sideways, sideways.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Soldier's lower-body
Spoiler

After the snows of Xacore, I wanted sea, sun and women. So I went to the beach the Tawara. In the end, the bandits, mutants and the mountains of rubbish, rested, EPTA.
Protected by the island one Kosakai and radiation, pleasantly so guarded to crack in the bones( Wear a mask and run Hawa what to take. Another bonus was near the boat near the box is the ring of power, a trifle, but nice. So I get 10 points of strength for the last armor.
1-2 level, a few potions, a small infusion of vitality and on the 7th level will be able to wear the best armor in the game. Although given the difficulty level, the mobs still chase me will be the only way(

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Commander's lower-body
Spoiler

Then have wandered randomly. Armor ran from the capital of the clerics. The most difficult to reach the place. Lots of obstacles and strong mobs. The armor itself is in the area with radiation. (how unexpected, and unpredictable))

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Soldier's upper-body: Satellite tower in Ignadon
Spoiler

My friends reach for the vaseline
We are waiting for another spire... (oops, straight rhyme)
To reach places is not difficult, just lava everywhere a little annoying. But the spire is high. Good luck and patience, patience, patience!

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Commander's upper-body: Cave in Xacor/Abessa
Spoiler

The main problem to reach, especially if you have low level and no nowhere near the open portals. Ran right from the base. Very far. Next to the armor there is a cave guarded by a very strong mob, but in the cave there is nothing of value except the chest closed with a lock 3 level. So if you do not have this level of opening locks, in a cave not to go in vain. As it turned out the chest is the axe of the third level of improvement, if there is a 3rd level hacking, take your time and get another bonus!

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Soldier's helmet: Converter in Edan
Spoiler

Here the character comes in the story. Better to go here when you have become strong enough. Mobs a lot, you have to go through elevators and narrow corridors. In General it is better to take the helmet from the other sets.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Soldier's lower-body: Near the converter in Edan
Spoiler

The pants themselves are quietly on one of the containers. The greatest danger comes from the patrol Elbow. But if the ears are not flapping, not notice.* Addition, the patrol was to plot, and you will be sent to the Traitors of the ALB, so that you do not bathe, and just to take.

a
atomizm 12.11.19

Green tank top: Power line in Edan
Spoiler

And again to fly and jump. The metal sheets will help you.