3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fafnir111 25.11.21 01:38 am

Fallout 4 leveling (Fallout 4)

Who's heard of the 4 leveled foul system? Will it be like in Skyrim / modified / or there will be no autoleveling, but will there be zones with different levels?
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
AUSAR 25.11.21

Fafnir111
thanks to SPECIAL you will develop

G
Gotchaman 25.11.21

There will be autoleveling, but there will be a range of levels in each zone. For example, in the initial 1-5 lvl., And in the place where the bomb fell 20-35 lvl.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

I hope this self-leveling disgrace fades into oblivion. With him, there is generally no interest in pumping the Persian and exploring the world.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Topol45

Will not sink, on the contrary, so at least some interest in playing than when all the monsters fly away from one hit and 10-20-30 levels lower than you, and if it's hard for you, then there are difficulty levels for this.

R
RGC 25.11.21

saa0891
Here, on the contrary, the difficulty should increase as the game progresses, and the character should learn new skills, while the player himself, as he becomes familiar with the mechanics of the game, will also act better and better

G
Gloryhammer 25.11.21

Topol45
will not autolevel, mobs of a certain level will be attached to each location, after you have cleared the lock, new ones will come, but 5-10 lvl steeper

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

sozhah
What do you mean about the level system? If the character's level will be the same as in other fallouts - he killed the mob and received an exp, completed the task and received an exp. If you are talking about the level of possession of weapons, then this will not happen, it all depends on your SPECIAL and perks

T
Topol45 25.11.21

saa0891
We understand autoleveling in different ways. The funny thing is that when you enter a cave you do not know what you will find there and whom you will meet. I remember in Oblivion, you run on the first level, and everywhere there are only rats and wolves, there are only furs and iron, no glass or ebonite, until the 20th with dick you can’t find the level of dick in the chests of the merchants. Gothic is another matter. There was no auto-leveler, I went on the first level into a cave and grabbed there from the troll by the lullies.

C
CEMENTATOR 25.11.21

Topol45
from a beetle in the field. and even with some kind of screeching bugs in pursuit. And you can blurt out something out of business at the pub in the city and also rake sharply, with the complete turning out of pockets after passing out.
Trolls are much later, but not at the beginning of the game.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

RGC
What's the point? On the first level, in order to kill the swamp, it was necessary to hit him three times in the head with a rifle, for example, on the 20th level, he already had to shoot from a grenade launcher. Why then pump the Persian?

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Topol45

I remember that in Oblivion, you run on the first level, and everywhere there are only rats and wolves, you cannot find the same level of loot in the chests of merchants, and iron, glass, or ebonite, until the 20th with dick you can’t find the level.

Your memory is letting you down very much, I still remember how I got rid of the trolls on the sixth level, there was also such a cool quest with the artist when you get into the picture.
I don’t know how you understand autoleveling, in my understanding, monsters should grow with the level of GG, then it will be interesting to fight with them further (although there is always a way to make an immobile GG), however, in the games of the gazebo it has always been like that.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

saa0891
So I'm saying that the meaning of pumping is lost in this case, because it doesn't matter what level you have for monsters and bandits, it will be the same, and the number of hits in order to kill him is the same. So the majority of Oblivion passed, just to sleep without going to bed and not raising the level, but only pumping skills.

R
RGC 25.11.21

Topol45
Which rifle and which grenade launcher? Are you going to drive up to level 20 with a rifle that you find at level 1? At level 20, you will have a better rifle, and your skills with normal development will be developed so that it is both difficult and interesting at the same time (provided that you play at a difficulty level above average)

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Topol45

Doesn't lose any meaning, because all the same, your GG grows certain skills and opens up new abilities, and as a result, you inflict much more damage and can take out enemies faster, with which in completely different ways, the only difference is that without atolelenga they would fell from one blow, but here you still have to tinker.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

RGC
At level 20, you will have a better rifle, and your skills with normal development will be developed like this.
Well, yes, and opponents are several orders of magnitude steeper. And in the end the same thing will come out.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Topol45

Well, yes, and the opponents are several orders of magnitude steeper. And in the end the same thing will come out.

My friend, you are writing complete nonsense, it feels like you weren’t playing.
Compare GY in F3 at level 1-5 and compare GY in 30th or FNV at 50th.

R
RGC 25.11.21

Topol45 Was it
interesting for you in the Witcher, for example, to meet quests at level 10-15 at level 20-25? Personally, I'm not very good. Before the witcher, I wasn’t familiar with the autoleveling issue at all, but after him I realized that it’s better with it all the same. Personally, my opinion is that it may be interesting for you to meet locations and enemies that fall from a half-tip at maximum difficulty

s
saa0891 25.11.21

RGC

By the way, the first game where I steamed so that the quests did not turn gray, and I, like a damn thing, tried to run back and forth so that they were red or green, here they came up with hemorrhoids.

G
Grandshot 25.11.21

Autoleveling in FO3 diminished interest a bit. For example, if he climbed into Junktown as an 11-level hero, then gritting his teeth still brought in all these beasts and mutant masters, the stimpacks and cartridges disappeared instantly. But, even if you climb in there as a second-level Persian, nothing will change dramatically.

But in New Vegas, where there was no auto-leveling, many places turned out to be impassable until you reached a certain level. For example, the Ksadors in the gorges bend down constantly until you come to them with level 35, although you won't even find anything interesting in these gorges. On the contrary, it is annoying.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

saa0891
I will try to explain in numbers. On the first level, you can do 20 damage to the head. The enemy has 100 hp. Accordingly, you need to hit 5 times. At level 20, you became an uber-mega brow with a minigun and inflicted damage of 500 units, but thanks to autoleveling, the enemy swung along with you and he already has 2500 hp, and voila - you again need to hit the head five times to kill him. I hope so clearly. This is a gazebo climbing system. A prime example of the lack of autoleveling is Gothic. Where on any level you meet all opponents, both weak and very strong, and the loot is appropriate.