3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fafnir111 25.11.21 01:38 am

Fallout 4 leveling (Fallout 4)

Who's heard of the 4 leveled foul system? Will it be like in Skyrim / modified / or there will be no autoleveling, but will there be zones with different levels?
51 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihalainen 25.11.21

Comrade Negih wrote it right. Autoleveling at Bethesda is simply a consequence of the game mechanics curve itself. If we talk about games, such as Skyrim, then whatever auto-leveling does not exist in it, you need to at least make a threshold for the level of yy, then a completely different (competent) system of perks. And not the least role is played by the size and structure of the world. We just draw up a map of Skyrim, and imagine on it the conditional division of areas according to the level of enemies; we conclude - that there would be no autoleveling, it is necessary: ​​either a significantly larger number of quests and areas for each territory with reference to them (say Whiterun and the surrounding area) so that the amount of experience is sufficient to move to the next area and at the same time the sequence is observed story quest, or enlarge the world itself several times. And in general, there are a bunch of other things to consider.

N
NTrojan 25.11.21

Negih
With the right leveling, it is easy to kill the enemy at later levels, starting the game again is not the right leveling, but its reset

N
Negih 25.11.21

NTrojan
... starting the game over is not a correct pumping, but its reset
Eeeee ... a person does not even understand the direct text, chewed and explained. OK. I will write step by step.
1) When I got to 40 and they killed me with 1 hit, the first thought was that I pumped crookedly.
2) Then I thought that in the first stages of the game I would not even reach this magician, since I hadn't pumped anything at all
3) To check this, I started a new game
4) I got to this magician and ... killed him.
5) After killing him, I concluded that the problem was not in MY pumping, but in the HANDS of the developers.
6) After seeing this, I loaded my 40 level, making sure that the jamb was not with me.
7) Your cap.

N
NTrojan 25.11.21

Negih
You still did not understand me - at first the games all opponents are relatively weak, you don’t need to think over pumping, you just don’t have a set of skills, things, etc. at level 40 the enemies became stronger, you need to pump in the necessary skills, collect suitable items and you will not be tolerated from one thorn, since it was not difficult for me at level 40 and legendary difficulty and it was even easier than at the first level, you also have to cope with the right approach)) but this is already offtopic, this is not a Skyrim forum, I propose to stop this discussion or we may be banned)

G
GyJIeBeR 25.11.21

Negih
It is clear why I abandoned Skyrim, on master (difficulty 6) and I don’t put it below out of principle. Everyone began to shoot me, PPC, and I just shook that blacksmithing and enchantment in the city. =)

N
Negih 25.11.21

NTrojan
... I propose to stop this discussion or we may be banned
Yes, I agree that the discussion does not make sense.
PS. I just killed the magician, with paralyzed arrows

V
Vitaly Markin 25.11.21

Autoleveling is calla, the only normal one in my memory (I'm not a nerd player) is Morrowind and Skyrim. It kills the meaning of pumping and the meaning of passing dungeons (it does not spoil research, I wonder!). What is the point of pumping a character and changing the iron sword to the "Legendary dark sword of the lord of darkness" if, as you killed your enemies with 5 hits, you still kill? After all, the enemies, too, have turned from robbers into the "Legendary robber horror of the lands." And entering the underground "Mound of the God of the Winds" for 1 lv, you know that you will find there only a rotten tomato and a couple of shekels. When you go 50m to the "Crypt of the Homeless" you will pull out a chest of gold, a collection of swords and a sixth iPhone in the appendage.
In the old games there was charm and interest due to the fact that they did everything with their hands and due to the fact that the mobs in each lock had their own and did not depend on the player's lv, you knew perfectly well that that fucking orc who would kick your ass in 3 seconds for sure protects or keeps something valuable in his pockets. It's the same with the dungeons, if the flabby skeletons are guarding there is nothing particularly valuable, if the dragon then there can be anything! In turn, the manual placement of mobs and rewards, and not throwing everything off on the prog, forced the players to return to the old locations, to where they used to give lullies, because it’s interesting that these bastards were stuck there !! And all this made the world more alive or something.
Now, in fact, the gazebo has made a kind of hybrid that was in Morovenda, and I like this more than 100% autoleveling.

T
Trevor 25.11.21

saa0891
you and here write to people that they are nonsense ...... it seems that you yourself didn’t play obvilion and don’t understand what kind of insanity the conversation made there. God forbid where else will attach such a system

S
Sectos05 25.11.21

Trevor
+1. People who praise autoleveling seem to have never seen it themselves. I remember Oblivion, where, swinging in your own way, and not strictly according to the guide, for 10-15lvl you run into unkillable enemies. I remember Falaut 3, where at 30 lvl it was easier for a super mutant to knock out and steal a cannon, and then ignore him, than to try to demolish his HP.
In addition, adjusting enemies to the player, even if it is done correctly (and it has not been done correctly anywhere), simply makes the entire role-playing system meaningless. If the developers were so impatient to make enemies equal to the player, then it's easier to remove the pumping and dressing altogether and make a feces of duty with super mutants and ghouls.

A
AlexeyMC 25.11.21

I just started playing, and did not understand if the difficulty depends on the level of the player? Does it make sense to get up faster, so that it would be easier to bring down enemies, or if at first you run, sway, then you will run into a terminator who will not be overwhelmed?

V
Vatafaker 25.11.21

Autoleveling in Fall 4 is not done on all mobs. In some locations it works, in some it does not.
In some, it works partially.
For example, in Dunwich drillers, all the ghouls were my LVL and the raiders above were not.
Walking through the wasteland, I ran into the shooters - they were all the same LVL but not mine, that is, there was no autoleveler here.
I went where the satellite antennas were to the super mutants - the main fighters were not my lvl, but two mutant leaders of my lvl.
something like this.