3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cergio.net 25.11.21 01:38 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Child of Light)

The French did their best. The game is very beautiful and interesting. I sat behind her on the move for 4 hours. Tightens ...
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

KingNarik
Exactly - romantic action) I liked the wording

S
Skinny545111 25.11.21

I liked the game, both in style and history. Although it is, in principle, a child's, but there are many interesting things in it.
The only thing that was mowed down was a boring boevka, from which it became simply unbearable and turned off the game. And so in terms of the overall layout - the game is super.

A
Ankanfel 25.11.21

Game 10/10 to relax - that's it. Although I am almost 30, I played with my wife with pleasure and both passed, in a year or so we will probably repeat it. I did not put the English version to find out what was with the translation, but the poems are beautiful. The plot, yes, is molded from pieces, but this adds originality and captivates to it. The puzzles are easy, but again, to have a rest - that's it. Good fairies should be kind, and not with a "difficult past" (although it is there too). We highly recommend it as a breath of fresh air in a series of recent "self-clones". By the way, from jrpg I don't know what they found here ... battles on the timeline?

A
Ankanfel 25.11.21

NRaV
Regarding the fact that you took more health to the boss than the rest - read the vulnerability to the elements. The boss is the element of darkness, I took down 800-900 with a massive blow (light) (no crit) and a simple one (with protection from magic) 15-20, all other things being equal ...

m
mmts_d 25.11.21

I liked the game very much, the drawing, the battle system, the plot, the sound - everything is on top)

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 25.11.21

The toy is simply gorgeous, wonderful design, pleasant music, excellent gameplay, as always, Yubisoft did not let you down and created a masterpiece. The main indie game of the year!

E
EvilSeph4 25.11.21

SamNikeng1998
Indie?

z
zdanu4 25.11.21

good game. musical accompaniment and localization are gorgeous. I advise everyone))

D
DeN BiostaR 25.11.21

not a bad game, the Persians say in verse that it is interesting to listen to in their own way. leveling is weak ... craft is also weak ... the graphics are pleasing to the eye, in general, not bad, but when I reached the limits I forgot, but I love to go to the end late.

J
Jack drake 25.11.21

SamNikeng1998
The Ultimate Indie Game of the Year!
Have Ubisoft become an indie developer? )) lol

D
DevilCr4 25.11.21

As for me, the best game in this genre, which only the music itself is worth!
So it tightened that for the third time I pass by a row, I wonder what is the max lvl here? The avorore needs 72 to learn all the skills, and I only 63 (((

X
XRONO X 25.11.21

Very, very much to the liking of both adults and children)!

D
DrZoiberg 25.11.21

reminds me of Final Fantasy 7,8,9
Passing by, it's a slag for anime jerks

W
WeLoveEpicGames 25.11.21

Boring and boring quickly. Basically, the same as South Park

m
marrader 25.11.21

damn it in the middle of 2014, next-gen came out, and the developers are making 2D games ... God, this is so primitive and so stupid!

D
DevilRecon 25.11.21

marrader
fully support

X
XmarKa79 25.11.21

And how's the game? Should I pay attention to it?

D
Doomshfaft 25.11.21

So, in order:
"Did Ubisoft become indie developers?)) Lol"
- Indie is usually called unusual projects, and not just games from independent studios. Some indies have a budget that is worse than any AAA games.

"We pass by, this is slag for anime - **** erov"
- Anime and jPRG are related only by the country of passage. In the game itself, apart from the combat mechanics and the dialogue model, nothing gives out Japanese connotations.

"Damn it in the middle of 2014, next-gen came out, and the developers are making 2D games ... God, this is so primitive and so stupid!"
- Only a narrow-minded person can compare heavy and hot. The camera position varies from genre to genre. Whether it's top-down, 1 or 3 person, 2 measurements or 3, in each case the most convenient option is selected. 2D allows you to concentrate on the main thing, remove unnecessary details, while increasing the dynamics of the gameplay. Also, the number of bugs and other shortcomings in 2D projects is much lower, since the development and completion of levels is much easier and faster. Locations are taken not by the number of polygons, but by design and drawing.

The game is definitely worth a look. Colorful, simple, balanced. An exemplary lightweight platformer.
PS Simple in terms of not being overloaded with details. 100% completion will make your fingers wear down.

S
Shimuto 25.11.21

Add to friends who plays. I will give a gem! nickname lexaiiicon0x

S
Sunik 25.11.21

Very cool game I liked from Ubisoft always super-great games 9. out of 10