3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cergio.net 25.11.21 01:38 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Child of Light)

The French did their best. The game is very beautiful and interesting. I sat behind her on the move for 4 hours. Tightens ...
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

A very interesting game ... cergio.net
Where did you go ?

C
Camper88 25.11.21

an excellent game made with soul (last year it was Rayman legends), the music is pleasant combat toko is a little frustrating since there are no indicators of HP and Mana of the enemy (or did not find how to turn them on). I really like the dialogues in poetic form. I play on the sly.
in general, as always, Ubisoft Montreal is great, they know how to rivet masterpieces, a little later it will be possible to buy the game when there is a discount, and already pre-ordered WD

S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

Camper88 I
agree about indicators. It is not clear a little what is happening to whom. And who to beat first.

S
SoulStar 25.11.21

the impressions are excellent. Ubisoft is handsome as always. I just passed it and I do not regret that I bought it.
Immediately after installing, I purchased a card with notes for 40 points. So I never found this card ... I collected 15 notes and 16 of the
last remained (the one in the lower left corner) that I just can't find it. Who knows - write)

A
AleXraceSiM 25.11.21

about indicators: you can hold a firefly next to the enemy - on the indicator on the icon of this enemy there will be a small firefly icon
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

AlexHDfix
Yes ... but the number of HP is still not visible

D
Derek3 25.11.21

The game is cool ... I installed it and sat down until 4 o'clock: D It is not played too tensely, in fact, I do not use blinding for more extreme sports. And it looks like a class. By the way, a cloud of stones kueva falls, but still not enough yet)) I want to craft Flawless shrapnel from diamond and onyx.

PS: I feed all the buns that I pick up to the GG. Experience with a flawless diamond only drips along the way.

By the way, when will the inactive improvements open? And then I have already pumped 2 branches all the way))

S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

Derek3
When you grow up)

N
NRaV 25.11.21

Hey, there is nothing to minus Sneaky Pete, he meant "you grow up in the game"

The game is excellent, but the monotonous fight in the end was already just pissed off me. And the fact that I took out more hp for the boss (every 20) than for ordinary opponents is AAAAAAAD !!!
A very beautiful game, and the poetic text made me very happy. And quests without clues on the map too.
It is a pity that the plot is very simple.

D
DrZoiberg 25.11.21

but the game has no future

S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

DrZoiberg
What does it mean there is no future? the game is very worthy and a continuation is possible. By the way, the dialogues are perfectly realized in poetic form. The second game of the year, which is very good. The first is South Park: the stick of truth.

S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

NRaV
Exactly) I just didn't want to spoil)))
This game was made by the developers with an emphasis on girls, they themselves said so. But in the end, it turned out to be a very interesting adventure for everyone. Therefore, the plot is straightforward. However, this is not a bad thing either. And, given that they still have the framework for this game, it means that according to the results of sales, we can expect, for example, the continuation of this game or DLC.

A
Anderby 25.11.21

Who passed, how long is the duration? And then I have 4 more jRPGs in plans until July.

N
NRaV 25.11.21

Anderby
hours 12-20. More precisely, I myself cannot say)
If there are any translated into Russian, share the names, please.

A
Anderby 25.11.21

Nothing special - Final Fantasy VIII, IX, X, X-2. Maybe it’s in Russian, I don’t know.

S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

Awesome game! Went through and was very pleased :)

S
ScorpionBSG 25.11.21

A gorgeous game, a masterpiece. What design, drawing, music, decoration, interesting plot. Recommend. We got already stupid, of the same type, three-dimensional games, you give an excellent 2D game :)

K
KingNarik 25.11.21

I played for a total of 4 hours, got tired, took it down.
Graphics - certainly does not cause delight, but also disgust. I guess I just didn't like this "watercolor" style. Well, it's not scary, you can endure it.
Sound - He's doing pretty well ... it would be ... if there were voices. Complete silence is an idea like this ... yeah, how is it. Yubiki all the money for advertising Watch_Dogs wasted, there was nothing for the actors to pay for, as a result we have a strong drawback. Maybe someone is rushing, of course, but reading dialogues in silence gives me a sharp effect of emptiness, a kind of hole in a fairy tale.
Gameplay - running around the world is pleasant and fun, Aurora - with a keyboard, Igniculus - with a mouse (I tried it with a pad - not the same raspberry, a vivid example when the keyboard is indisputably more convenient). Fights are a completely different song. They are boring, tight, uninteresting, IMHO - completely disgusting. Fans of jRPG like it (I didn't even know what kind of combat in this genre before, I always avoided it). You can explain for a long time why to me - no, but it's useless, a matter of taste and preference. Actually, it was the despondency from the battles and the unwillingness to endure them any longer that became the reason for the aninstall.
The plot is childish, not very enticing. A keen desire to be sure to find out what's next and how everything will end did not arise. But, for a child's toy - a light plot, everything is in order.
As a result, we have a mixture of a very cute 2D runner / flyer, with a frankly weak role-playing component, specific, by no means everyone likes combat, beautiful but silent verses-dialogues and a childish storyline.
The impressions are mixed. Screaming "wow saxophone!" and calling the game a masterpiece is definitely not worth it. But it's definitely worth trying to play, maybe you will like it. Especially together with a girl (give her a mouse shob with a firefly crawling) you can spend a couple of three hours of "romantic action" at the computer .. yy

R
Rageinside 25.11.21

The game is too simple in every sense. Unpretentious art, unpretentious story, unpretentious combat, unpretentious pumping, unpretentious puzzles. Tired of it quickly. As I didn’t like ebusoft games, I don’t like it.

S
Sneaky Pete 25.11.21

Rageinside
Let's just face it ... a game for an amateur ... personally, I found it very attractive and rested my soul, as they say ... Apparently, it's just not yours.