3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cergio.net 25.11.21 01:38 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Child of Light)

The French did their best. The game is very beautiful and interesting. I sat behind her on the move for 4 hours. Tightens ...
47 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hanabishi 25.11.21

A game of such a style, games in which you can count on your fingers. This is a fairy tale, a source of those sensations that nothing else can give. Plus a kind of nostalgic reference to the days of consoles.

T
Trotilx 25.11.21

Play on the hard difficulty level and only on it, then the gameplay will be really exciting and will make you come up with competent combinations against each of the bosses.

C
Constantine Abadonna 25.11.21

Barathrum.ru
Not faceted, but flawless, it is more powerful. In an attack, flawless Citrine is better, it is with the element of Light, and it also adds power. Even if the enemy is of a different element, he will not get weak on the soup (although it is better to beat him against such an element).

C
Constantine Abadonna 25.11.21

Doomshfaft
PSS Yes, and a high-quality poetic translation, which is very rare for our localizers, and in modern 3D-shkah this is a lot of stress (compare RE5 and RE6 and a few more jokers, only the fifth cut received a normal translation + voice acting, and RE4 was translated well) ...

K
Kolian475_ 25.11.21

not a bad game, I liked it very much.

V
VinRIGO 25.11.21

The localizers have also tried. It turned out to be a beautiful fairy tale. Not a masterpiece, but 8/10 well deserved.

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

Fairy tale! I hate fairy tales!
And another Yubisoft Art game from the category is not for everyone and for the soul.
The unique stylistics of an airy hand-drawn fairy tale, so pleasantly reminiscent of Disciples. Flying islands, waterfalls and magical creatures, albeit deliberately simple drawn, but very beautiful, especially in motion! You admire the world around you as a work of art!
The impression is enhanced by excellent music. Beautiful, albeit for one motive, but at the same time quite diverse. Especially gorgeous tracks during the battle with the main bosses. It turns out very epic!
The impression is further enhanced by the fact that everything that happens is described (to the best of the modest efforts of the translators) in verses! Not just plot inserts, but any dialogue in general!
The plot also enhances the impression. The plot is banal and typical of fairy tales. The queen disappears, in her place comes an evil stepmother with her sisters. After a while, the king's daughter from her first marriage - our main character - withers and dies and is reborn in the magical world of Lemuria, captured by darkness. The plot is banal, predictable through and through, but against the background of everything else, it is incredibly charming and very well worked out, and the ending turned out to be so and generally very impressive in terms of staging!
While this is an arcade game, there is also an unexpectedly strong RPG component. Interesting tactical battles straight from the same Disciples. Many interesting and well-developed partners with their own history. Complex system of skills, crystals and characteristics. And also the timeline, which I did not fully understand. :))) That is, the battles here are not for show, but really interesting and not simple, they force you to carefully select the team, skills and crystals embedded in weapons and armor.
And more and more and even more the impression is enhanced by the atmosphere that develops from all of the above. Our little Aurora will be able to fly almost at the very beginning of the game! Freely and wherever he wants! It's just a huge hammer with the inscription "atmosphere", which with all the foolishness hits you right in the brain! The feeling of a fairy tale and freedom is indescribable!
In addition, we also have a firefly that can open chests, collect healing potions, solve puzzles, and even blind enemies. On the world map, this will allow you to fly behind the enemy and get the advantage of the first move, and during the battle itself, even blind enemies!
In general, an incredibly elaborate and interesting, fabulous world! Giants, heavenly and underwater cities, there is even a whole city of mice-hucksters (living just on the giant).
In general, this is truly a work of gaming art literally in every pixel.
And yes, I hate fairy tales! 10/10.

PyS: the ending was slightly oiled by the final boss, from which I was unexpectedly struck with laughter.
Spoiler: This is the dragon of darkness. PAINTED Dragon of Darkness !!!