3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wyss 25.11.21 01:50 am

Full Game Impressions (Spoiler Hell) (Goodbye Deponia)

Eh, they finished off Rufus, albeit with a smile on his face. Klitus will live the role of Rufus, Goal of course understood everything, but ... Don't you think that the ending was leaked?
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStel 25.11.21

Well, the ending again came out with a lot of points and questions. It is quite possible to continue, but with a different name. The developers are no less unpredictable than Rufus)))

F
FALLOUT 9999-5 25.11.21

The deaths of Rufus and Bobi came out somehow funny and stupid. It doesn't seem to me that he was ripped

D
DarkStel 25.11.21

well, in general, the second Barry (if we are talking about the fall video) flew into the satellite, and Rufus traditionally falls from a height at the end of each episode (before that, by some miracle he survived), and his data remained in the clone factory (resources are quite renewable ( considering that the bartender from the sewers easily identified this acid)). Moreover, I do not believe that Clitus will be able to save Elysium, perhaps Argus Rufus and Clitus are clones, but they are all the same unique (by the way, in the first part, the organones' clones were not proportional (of different shapes and growth) and from the second they have already become the same (just an observation about the sequence of the development of the game's plot, and not a single scenario))

A
Alex1-9-9-5 25.11.21

Shitty feeling from the new ending to be honest. It's just that it takes so long to play for Rufus, wait for the continuation, and there is such a sharp ending. The continuation of course can be (I really hope for this), after all, Rufus most likely survived, and Hermes is still alive, he still invented Elysium, the continuation just must be, Elysium will soon fall on Deponia, they will not be able to provoke an explosion from Elysium ( and for the reason that it is inhabited) they either need to evacuate Deponia (although the last cable broke (is it really so difficult to make a new one?)) or sit down. In short, it turned out sadly and I hope for a sequel. Something like this.

D
DarkStel 25.11.21

Alex1-9-9-5
here the problem is not in the cable, but in the absence of a rescue capsule (for the same reason for its destruction), all the same, the height is huge for climbing the rope))) Hermes exists only in the form of a record for cloning, although this is also an option)) )

A
Agrim 25.11.21

The ending definitely disappointed

D
DarkStel 25.11.21

well, if this ending is a prerequisite for the continuation, then it can be called interesting (personally I expected that Rufus would destroy this planet, based on the words of the predictor ''), I personally really disappoint with its predictability the ending of the second part (the peak of Rufus's egoism)

K
Kerlin 25.11.21

I don't believe Rufus won't be allowed to indulge in Elysium. And since this part is called "The Appointment of Deponius", then the next actions will most likely take place in the heavenly city. It also consists of several parts (future locations), which is very convenient for storytelling. So my opinion is - Rufus will live!

D
DarkStel 25.11.21

hmm, the hype on the sickly forums has risen about the ending, I think the developers will all the same be forced to at least confirm the death of Rufus.However

, there is something to be proud of, the hype at the end of the game is at the level of mass effec)))

s
screenprinter 25.11.21

100% will be the 4th part. No one cuts the goose that lays the golden eggs. Considering how quickly they rivet - maybe even in spring (April-May).

b
b591464 25.11.21

Kapets !!! The developers said that there will be only 3 parts of Deponia, and judging by the ending, there will be one more.
Well, judge for yourself, Rufus flies to the ground, and Goal shows disappointment and in the end she said (eh ....)
Given that from the last dialogue of Rufus, we know that he never gives up.
So we are waiting for the next Deponia)))
I hope they will not delay too much with the plot as in the series, I also hope that they will not do such a stupid thing as in the TV series "Lost" - they will close without giving all the answers.
1) Rufus is still alive (we have not seen death)
2) Deponia has not yet collapsed (what will happen to Deponia)
3) Goal is still alive and it seems she understood that Clitus is with her
4) What will happen to Elysium?

PS: (Goal - goal, Klitus - clitoris, Arguz - watermelon, - damn it, what does Rufus mean then? Can it be in German?)

D
DarkStel 25.11.21

b591464
not one named interpretation is correct))), all the names are German and not English, Hermes explained to Rufus the meaning of his name (Rufus is "red") and the clone brothers (all because of the different hair colors in childhood (then the hair was pigmented in the same Colour))

I
Ilya Syrgi 25.11.21

mass effect 3 licked and that's it !!!!

D
DarkStel 25.11.21

it would be great if they also licked the idea of ​​continuing from them)))

A
Arti jesso 25.11.21

I do not know, it is said that the series is final. Maybe the goal was morality, not a happy end.

M
Maklline66 25.11.21

The concert has been merged. And you don't have to rub in on morality - this is not some kind of mass effect for you. IMHO it is not normal that in the end the hero, so beloved by us, simply commits suicide. In a story like this, a happy ending is simply necessary. Otherwise, there will be a bad aftermath - how to feel the taste of baltika in your mouth after expensive whiskey 3

K
Kerlin 25.11.21

I came across an interesting note on one of the forums. Just go to google translate, install the translation from German and enter deponia ... I had no idea before that it was translated as a mass effect ... and perhaps the ending is just one of the developers' ways to joke at the player, maybe they will add a different ending, so how did it happen with ME? Although this is all on the verge of farce and sucking ideas from the finger ... but I want to believe in the best ... in this case, in the best ending.

A
Alex1-9-9-5 25.11.21

Kerlin
You're not the only one who wants to believe in the best ending, all of us.

v
vasnseid 25.11.21

people even if Rufus crashed to death, we must not forget that the press is still intact, and Goal or someone else may well come forward in search of him, and in the third part Rufus died at least 4 times, if not more, the question of continuation depends only on whether the authors will find a challenge worthy of Rufus's return, he had already saved the world.

M
MhzBoof 25.11.21

Here's what Deponia translates as mass effect is sooooo strange ... and I think when I translated the name of this game before, Google told me that the name was not translated in any way.