3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wyss 25.11.21 01:50 am

Full Game Impressions (Spoiler Hell) (Goodbye Deponia)

Eh, they finished off Rufus, albeit with a smile on his face. Klitus will live the role of Rufus, Goal of course understood everything, but ... Don't you think that the ending was leaked?
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStel 25.11.21

Yaevin93
it would be better if you didn't say anything at all

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

About Deponia: The Complete Journey.

A trilogy of great humorous quests under one wrapper.
There are a lot of merits, because the series really turned out great. Great and interesting characters, some of whom will play a very unexpected role. Great picture style. Not cartoonish (as is often done here), but interesting and original. And Deponia itself is a very interesting place. The entire planet is actually a waste dump. Even the moon with a patch. :)) And there are a lot of such details. The totem animal of the series is the platypus. Of which there are countless species. There is even a vampire platypus. :)))
There really is humor here. The developers even laugh at themselves and at the mechanics of the game and quests in particular. Gradations from good to well, very funny situations that make you laugh out loud. This is both the first escape of Rufus and the nervous breakdown of the signalman from the first part. The vegetarian swamp monster from the third, thunderstorm safety from the second, etc. Well, the whole game is permeated with a kind of funny idiot that does not spoil it in the least.
Sometimes, however, the developers are carried over. For example, when you need to prepare cat food from small dolphins. O_O
Well, the plot is gorgeous. At its center is the egomaniac Rufus with a talent for spoiling everything and coming up with incredible and ridiculous plans that work ... not as expected. However, by the end, you realize that the plot is not just about jokes, but rather serious. Rufus will be so well walked in terms of his actions, etc. There is SENSE in a humorous, overly mocking game! Think about it!
The final only confirms this. A very strong ending, unexpected and clean.
Deponia - 9.5. I can't put the top ten purely in comparison with the third part of the series.
Chaos on Deponia - 9 - I didn't really like the fact that for a very long time the action takes place in fact in one place - on the floating black market.
Goodbay Deponia - 10. Contains all the best. The best and most original locations. More drive, surprises and madness! And of course there is a triple portion of the plot, and the figure of the protagonist acquires meaning and depth. And the ending is, of course, very strong.
Overall, I rate Deponia: The Complete Journey at 10!

PyS: I forgot to say. Russification leaves much to be desired. Even with my knowledge of English, you can see how some jokes are lost. 6 per translation. :( However, in comparison with other translations, this is all 8. Which is very sad.: ((