3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Compensation Announced (Batman: Arkham Knight)

So everyone who has already purchased the game in advance or will buy it before November 16 will receive:
All games of the Batman: Arkham series
Some DLS where a certain Community Test will enter
As well as some items in Team Fortress 2 created based on the games of the Batman: Arkham series

About people who already have games in the series on the account has not yet been reported. The compensation is expected to be issued on November 17th.

What do you think? Was Warner Bros. generous or stingy?
80 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 26.11.21

They will be stingy about the search + s.

F
FiercestLeek02 26.11.21

Eh, still DLC.

x
xXHASLXx 26.11.21

when the compensation is given, then we will rejoice!

C
Camper88 26.11.21

Kosh13
to give out all the games as a gift is a pretty good apology, but what should those who bought these games from earlier and such gifts do not greatly please. Moreover, these games are now cheap, Yubiki screwed up last year, but they made up for it with fresh games and not old ones, so what here 50 to 50.

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

FiercestLeek02
What? All games will be GOTY

g
gura23 26.11.21

Will there be a separate patch?

F
FiercestLeek02 26.11.21

Kosh13
Knight too?

C
Camper88 26.11.21

xXaLexX check the cache do the patch downloaded the game starts without problems

x
xXHASLXx 26.11.21

Camper88
figured it out, started.

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

FiercestLeek02
Possibly. So far, without such details.

A
Aenmutus 26.11.21

If only so, then they are ugly. Because bought the game BEFORE all this, only fans who have infa weaving the whole series!
In addition, I have a Seasonal, 2.4 gig has been downloaded, and the DLC in the game does not smell, harley and that's it.

C
Camper88 26.11.21

Pulpy is the
same canoe, some of which pump another 7GB, and I downloaded 2, maybe the steam is still adjusting the return on sale, so the files are not yet available to everyone.

G
GG4 26.11.21

Camper88
If you have all the games, then they will be gift wrapped around, they can be presented, exchanged. Nobody will be left out.

A
Aenmutus 26.11.21

GG4
Ha, from where infa about gift, mm? The statement does not say this, no empty statements are needed.
Camper88
They say to restart the steam so that it can still download, it does not work for me.

C
Camper88 26.11.21

Pulpy
did more than once and checked the cache does not work, we wait until the morning there it will be visible.

S
Setesh 26.11.21

all games about bats have been around for a long time, if they don’t give gifts, it will be disgusting towards the fans (which have 100% of the previous parts)

G
GG4 26.11.21

Pulpy
Well, they drop games on the account, if there are already such games on the account, then they turn into Gift. You can also buy at least a million copies of the same game.

V
Vindly 26.11.21

Values ​​in order
- Optimization: if you have Windows 10, then you need 12 GB of RAM
- Add-ons: at the moment they are not available when it is not clear to wait for them. That is, it is on sale, but for the owners of the "seasonal subscription" they offer to buy
- The general patch with additions weighs more than 10 GB - Bugs
with stuck in the ground have already been noticed ...
- FPS subsidence even in the menu can be from 60 to 22 frames

L
LifeStream 26.11.21

How do you understand a six-month season pass? After six months, buy it again if you want to play again

V
Vindly 26.11.21

Setesh
And as for me, it's a dalib game to choose from from the publisher - med max, mortal battalion X, mordor ...