3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Compensation Announced (Batman: Arkham Knight)

So everyone who has already purchased the game in advance or will buy it before November 16 will receive:
All games of the Batman: Arkham series
Some DLS where a certain Community Test will enter
As well as some items in Team Fortress 2 created based on the games of the Batman: Arkham series

About people who already have games in the series on the account has not yet been reported. The compensation is expected to be issued on November 17th.

What do you think? Was Warner Bros. generous or stingy?
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 26.11.21

MrSushi God
knows, all the previous games were on the account, I thought maybe they would give gift (which is logical for those who already have it) - but no

J
Joel Miller 26.11.21

MrSushi
No, it didn't come to the campaign, they threw us (((((((((

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 26.11.21

xXaLexX
Rain_Death
This company doesn't give a damn about both of you.

P
PrepodPk 26.11.21

Added 4 games to the profile, the purchase date is 06/28/2015. buns for team fortress were not given.

Аlex_Pro 26.11.21

I actually pre-ordered the premium version. It is a pity that I have all the previous parts and so have been bought. True, for Origins, all the add-ons were given, plus Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition was added on top. In general, I am glad, although I did not experience any big problems with the last part. In short, they kept their promise.

B
BAZKIN 26.11.21

Yes, these packs with suits didn’t fit me, the games are still there. In fact, I rub the fans who supported them and bought games and dls standing in the span than the cunning ones who, for the sake of the previous free games, bought only the Knight

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

BAZKIN
It turns out that true fans were thrown and did not give Gift to existing games?

B
BAZKIN 26.11.21

Kosh13
Well, you could somehow use them, or you could give them to the Knight, otherwise you get one-sided compensation - whoever has everything, those who have nothing - so many

J
Joel Miller 26.11.21

NOTHING ADDED WTF (((((((((((

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

BAZKIN
Successfully I returned the game ...

F
F1x_ua 26.11.21

I received all the games in the series, but I did not see any items for Team Fortress 2.

s
skam_FS 26.11.21

Rain_Death
Items for TF2 Promised for December 7th

D
DeathXd 26.11.21

Has anyone tried bringing back Arkham Knight now? Will compensation games remain on the account? :)

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

DMITRY-XP
According to the developers, the game can be returned until December 31st. Try it. Not much to lose.

D
DeathXd 26.11.21

I will wait for more clothes for tf2

I
I am Batman 26.11.21

The trilogy has been around for a long time, Blackgate added. Thanks for that too Rocksteady.

I
I am Batman 26.11.21

wassups
Confused) Thanks WB.

o
oomph 26.11.21

All the games came, but the most interesting thing I bought Batman arkham knight later on November 16. But still added .. hmm strange, but nice) Thank you, WB =)

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

oomph
Let me guess - did you buy a key?

o
oomph 26.11.21

Kosh13
No. I didn't buy any key. Just a Steam version B: AK for 899 rubles.