3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Compensation Announced (Batman: Arkham Knight)

So everyone who has already purchased the game in advance or will buy it before November 16 will receive:
All games of the Batman: Arkham series
Some DLS where a certain Community Test will enter
As well as some items in Team Fortress 2 created based on the games of the Batman: Arkham series

About people who already have games in the series on the account has not yet been reported. The compensation is expected to be issued on November 17th.

What do you think? Was Warner Bros. generous or stingy?
80 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chernomirdin 26.11.21

Vindly
Yeah dream. Even Yubiki turned out to be more generous

S
SoulAssassinS 26.11.21

I bought it on the incentive just for 1499 ..... I think it will be nice when I get all the other parts) there will at least be a reason to go through the whole Batman.

S
SoulAssassinS 26.11.21

By the way, does the season pass include additions about harley quinn and batgirl?

V
Vindly 26.11.21

SoulAssassinS
Betgerl yes Harley was up for pre-order

A
Artego32rus 26.11.21

If they give them gift, I'll put a pancake on them. And if not, well, I xs then. Will sit in a puddle again

S
SoulAssassinS 26.11.21

Vindly
Spoiler DO NOT BUY IF YOU PRE-ORDER THIS GAME OR PURCHASED THE SEASON PASS.
For the first time in the Arkham saga, you can reincarnate as the Joker's insane girlfriend Harley Quinn and put the Bloodhaven Police Department on your ears.

Hit, break and destroy everything on your way to a friend who is in trouble. You will get the main role in the events that were the prologue to "Arkham Knight": in Bloodhaven you must rescue your accomplice, Poison Ivy. You have a bat in your hands, and in addition, you know many special techniques that will plunge any enemies into horror.

K
Kasaler 26.11.21

And what for a physical copy? Give nothing? Are you completely nuts already?

K
Kelllhus 26.11.21

Kasaler
why ask if you have already decided that they are "crazy"?

K
Kasaler 26.11.21

Kelllhus
Why offtopic if there is nothing to answer on the topic?

K
Kelllhus 26.11.21

Kasaler
if you registered it in incentive, what's the difference? will be given like everyone else

A
Artego32rus 26.11.21

Kasaler,
if you have a physical copy activated in the incentive, in theory they will also give compensation.
Vindly the
store writes that the add-ons are supposedly not purchased, but in fact they are installed and working. This is not a problem of games, but of incentives. In some other games I also had

K
Kasaler 26.11.21

Kelllhus I
bought it in the summer and didn’t give anything, although my friends say that they were given it.

K
Kelllhus 26.11.21

Kasaler
well, here's an ass, I have a pre-order with a subscription, and what the hell they gave

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

Kasaler
Kelllhus Can you
read? Above, I specially signed - the approximate date of compensation is November 17.

K
Kelllhus 26.11.21

Kosh13
compensation? I paid the money for the subscription, I don't need compensation, let them give DLS, so I'm waiting for six months

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

Kelllhus
All DLS came out yesterday.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 26.11.21

Compensation in the form of all past games in the Archem series and items from TF2 will be given in December!
Read carefully!

S
Saints russia 26.11.21

People, and if I took in a gamasaur, they will give me this "compensation"

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

Saints Russia
Will give. But you can't make a return.

X
XBoy360 26.11.21

Kosh13
And they will not give a prikib. I've also been thinking - you can't make a refund, and what if the compensation is not supposed to be like that? He just took it on the side, saving 300 rubles.