3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TranE. 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Sharing opinions (Virtua Tennis 2009)

Another part of the world's best tennis simulator series.
82 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOSHOULS 26.11.21

Rusik appeared, but it is paid, there is no free link. who wants to download, can post it later))))

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

FOSCHOOLS are all fucking spammers! you pay money and you won’t get any Russian! I hope people have enough brains not to pump this bullshit ...

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

I played this Top Spin again, I thought maybe this time I'll try it. Nichrome. Demolished in half an hour. The controls are just idiotic, especially on the keyboard. The gamepad is tolerable but still. I am closer to Virtua Tennis nevertheless)

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Kontrovsky - yes, playing top spin without a joystick is strictly prohibited!))

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

but there is still no Russifier ... Nonsense ..)

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Yes, and it is not foreseen in the near future ... we will have to somehow manage without it)

R
RomboHoly 26.11.21

how to make the normal number of sets?. And then in career mode in a tournament I play current 2 games and that's it ... victory. What kind of insanity? ... There should also be 6 games + 3 sets

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

there is a corresponding topic for questions!

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

but there is still no Russifier ... Nonsense ..)
why are those rusiks? all clear

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Well, for example, several tasks are not clear to me!

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

Yes, I also do not understand everything.
Therefore, a rusik is needed.
It is more comfortable to play with him. You will not play, for example, a Japanese game (not translated into English) in Japanese, although you can probably guess there too)

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

well, you can understand English)

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

I am English. I study, and then I do not understand everything how to do there and what to do) I am already silent about those who are not interested in the language and are used to playing in Russian)

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

in principle, yes ...
incidentally, only 3 people are watching the game?)))))

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

Well, not everyone is interested in Tennis)), for example, I'm not a special fan, but I like the game itself)

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Well, I'm not a fan, well, I just haven't played tennis for a long time)) but the game is cool))

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

I have the same)

S
StrangerYAN 26.11.21

A normal game, but boredom, it is a real tennis boredom to watch.

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Well, it’s boring to watch real tennis, but I don’t, for example! here the point is that someone likes tennis, and someone does not!

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

dG) it's all about the gameplay)