3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TranE. 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Sharing opinions (Virtua Tennis 2009)

Another part of the world's best tennis simulator series.
82 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimon_2706 26.11.21

no, 4 people are watching the game))))) It's

boring to play for many because of the small number of moves, they would have done 2 hits at least 10 like in the top spin, it would be much more interesting to play, another problem of the game is that the ball is almost never goes out or hits the net

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Yes, I don’t like it too - I’m playing the hop - the current once out-of-bounds the ball flew away ((and there are no special hits like in the top back - then at least it was interesting ... but you can still play)

S
StrangerYAN 26.11.21

Everyone to play !!! And I’ll wait until Rusik.

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

StrangerYAN - you will have to wait a long time))

s
solidarion 26.11.21

Agent00Sasha
Dimon_2706

So there are ace feeds along the line, along the court, straight strong, shortened, with the outer side of the racket, Candles, what else do you need?

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

solidarion
Reality is necessary! so that you can get out! and if it were not for what you have listed right now, it wouldn’t be tennis anymore! it goes without saying!

S
StrangerYAN 26.11.21

The crack does not appear. The story is starting to resemble NBA2K9. When it comes out, it will no longer be needed by anyone!

S
StrangerYAN 26.11.21

Begins to get annoying! Monotonous gameplay is a disease of almost all such projects.

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

StrangerYAN - this is quite normal, since the game, let's face it, is not the most popular ... I may be able to score on it when I pass)) but I’m still very far from that)

S
StrangerYAN 26.11.21

True, every second I am convinced that this is the most successful tennis simulator. Only more licensed tennis players are missing.

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

For example, I play again) not so often, but I play periodically))

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

StrangerYAN +1) yes, there are really not enough tennis players) I would like more ...

H
HunterWildHead 26.11.21

How is underhand serve done?

H
HunterWildHead 26.11.21

How to do underhand serve - on the keyboard, simultaneously press Z - X - down!

B
Bravy Right 26.11.21

the normal play of the current is easy and there are few Russian tenessists, but there are no men at all (((

p
panyok597 26.11.21

Sound problem: hiss. Who had such a thread?

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

panyok597 - is it strong? Or does it just happen periodically? I had something similar in one game, and recently reinstalled Windows and everything became normal))

S
StrangerYAN 26.11.21

panyok597! Try removing hardware accelerated sound.

S
StrangerYAN 26.11.21

And try to delete the game, forever!

h
hottabyich78 26.11.21

um ... cool
personally, I bought a pirate and I have it with a rusik!