3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Why do people think badly about the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Why is it that many people have the opinion that GTA is a stupid running around and murder?
50 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 26.11.21

Because it is.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21

Because it is.
That is, you think that GTA is a stupid game? And you have not forgotten about the plot. Each GTA is an awesome plot that you want to go through over and over again.

a
adsl2010 26.11.21

deamon66699 I
want it precisely because there you can do different garbage like shooting passers-by, etc.
that's why people think so

V
VICtor94 26.11.21

deamon66699 It depends on
what kind of people. Well, gamers could have such an understanding due to the fact that they have been doing this for a long time in the game, so drawn into the game that they are already tired of it, and you can't come off.

n
number 9 large 26.11.21

Many are ill-willed because they do not have it on their computers (or pulls but sucks)

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 26.11.21

deamon66699
Well, yes, it is. There is a plot, a plot. Yes, good, but it doesn't change anything.

D
DiLouk 26.11.21

GTA is stupid running around and murder.
That's right, for which I love this episode.

C
Captain Fire 26.11.21

some people have the same attitude to the call-of-duty series, because of the "stupid shooting gallery", and then the "stupid shooting gallery and useless massacre" and even a bad port on the pc, and maybe someone needs to show off. And the game is quite good,
and why is everything so categorical, here "many" also ...

PlayGround.ru

n
number 9 large 26.11.21

Zero_40rus
seems to be the most popular game on the server

C
Captain Fire 26.11.21

slo mo
rather the most "cool" and "should be in everyone's profile")

T
TheMatryoshkaCat 26.11.21

GTA, in my opinion, a classic, since childhood I have been playing the same thing with call of duty, and they hate 4 for the fact that a powerful computer is needed (I understand the computer, half a year ago, I updated it then it was a shame)

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21

I was talking not only about GTA 4, I mean all the parts.

R
RicoChico 26.11.21

For me now GTA4 is like a benchmark and not a game.

A
Ar-rT 26.11.21

RicoChiko +100000
deamon66699, GTA is a game either for schoolchildren (she is interested in playing it over and over hundreds of times), or for those who just want to relax after playing it for an hour or two after coming home after work (school).
Regarding 4-ki: her plot is not addictive, not intriguing, none at all, the GTA series is just a game with a lot of freedom of action and opportunities for modders

M
Maickle fort 26.11.21

Why is it that many people have the opinion that GTA is a stupid running around and murder?
matured, understand

S
Serge_Long 26.11.21

Because they didn’t play.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

For me now, GTA4 is like a benchmark and not a game.
Likewise. But this is a problem of a specific port on a PC, ideologically, like a work, let's say, the game does not become worse from this.

GTA is a game either for shkolota (it is she who is interested in playing it over and over hundreds of times), or for those who just want to relax after playing it for an hour or two.
And this is said by a person who has ~ 96.9% of posts on the forums about the saber series. Very cool about the game, but writing a lot about it on the forums is strange.

Interest in replaying the game with age (both physiological and psychological) is not connected, you can ask Serge'a_Long'a, who unsubscribed in the post above, how old he is and how he relates to GTA.
And playing a couple of hours is not an option, during this time you can't even go through the plot, not to mention a full-fledged passage. By the way, about shkolota. She, as a rule, does not pass anything, but is stupidly engaged in lawlessness.

UPD
I think the following patients can perceive the game negatively:
Moralfagi. For there is a lot of obscenity and cruelty (while they forget that there are games, films and other content, where this is much more).
Fiction. Because the game is popular with cattle.
Cattle. Because he wants to be like nothing.
Fonnats of similar games (mafiamen, hello!). Because butthirt from the fact that the competitor of your favorite game is more popular.
Shkolota, who believes that shit-pouring a popular series adds adulthood.
Anyone who has not played at all (if any), but only heard about the game from representatives of the above categories.
The list is probably incomplete.

Well, and those who are simply not attracted to the game, since it does not correspond to genre, aesthetic and other preferences, I will mention separately, since this is a completely adequate position.

A
Albo 26.11.21

I believe that GTA is a game for those people who want to feel freedom in the gaming world, for those who want to escape from the harsh realities in order to express themselves, in a bad sense of the word, just to relax. The game should simply captivate the player for a certain time, and not become a second reality for him ...

G
GTAman 26.11.21

It is at this “certain time” that it becomes the “second reality”.

Z
Zom-bear 26.11.21

The main part of the kipish around the "crap" of GTA 4 as a game is raised by a stupid shkolota who, as it were, "does not play on their computer", they blame everything and everyone for it, just not themselves!