3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Why do people think badly about the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Why is it that many people have the opinion that GTA is a stupid running around and murder?
50 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 26.11.21

In general, if the system meets the requirements, and the game slows down, the user is not to blame. But, of course, there are often times when someone tries to run a game on a dead system and complains that it won't work.

A
Arti surf 26.11.21

Firstly, this is a cruel game, and secondly, there is a lot of debauchery in it. Not everyone will play it, especially religious people.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21

I’m looking at everything about GTA 4, they say. I agree that the plot in GTA 4 is not very good, but the physics and graphics are excellent (in comparison with the previous GTA).

Z
Zom-bear 26.11.21

ARTEmFIRSOV Welcome
back! :)

A
Andrew z 26.11.21

Because people are being killed in it. She's not very intelligent. But many fans like it just for the notorious running and shooting)

S
Sulfur 26.11.21

Because all these people are Trolls

V
VICtor94 26.11.21

slo mo
S wanted to say in the west)))
GTAman
Tragedy was not written for max. and min. and for max and average and for min. and averages are enough.
deamon66699

What? the plot is not very good? hmm well, you said. yes eo is head and shoulders above what the Hauser brothers had earlier.

N
N1KO 26.11.21

GTA is stupid running and killing
It's cool!

M
Morgray 26.11.21

I will express my point of view: in general, I have nothing against this game and the series in particular (except that I didn't really like SA because we were crammed into the culture of African American groups), I am happy to go through the story and play in multiplayer, but the toy still gets boring at times (this is most likely due to my dislike of shooters, but it doesn't matter). For the most part, the "face" of the game spoils its community of players and I think no one will dispute this. In addition to normal adequate players, the game is extremely popular among schoolchildren and "rednecks" who are completely imbued with the atmosphere of the game and associate themselves with the character entirely and completely (apparently that is why some can play it for years), dreaming of doing the same thing in real life, but for some reason (nerdiness, strict parents, fear of law enforcement) not being able to realize their dream, besides, the gameplay and the plot of the game does not at all dispose to thinking, which, again, is a big plus for these people (nevertheless, this is one of the few games where you can really relax). Thus, some equate absolutely all players in this series with the aforementioned personalities, which, of course, is a mistake, because other toys are also inadequate, but perhaps it is the GTA series that has the most such fans on its account.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21

VICtor94 This is my opinion, I prefer the old GTA.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Mint Berry Crunch
Because people are killed in it. She's not very intelligent.
1) Most games involve kills. 2) Are there intelligent actions?

VICtor94
Traging was not written for max. and min. and for max and average and for min. and averages are enough.
What do you mean by that?

Morgray
For the most part, the face of the game spoils its community of players.
Right point. And since people tend to think in stereotypes when looking at the audience, they begin to think negatively about the game in general.

inadequate in other toys, but perhaps it is the GTA series that has on its account most of these fans.
It is logical, because this is one of the most popular series.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

nick hander aka Night Bloomer
Your trolling looks absurd from the point of view of common sense. Haven't you sat in the bath yet?

Over and over again, this game is interesting for a little abnormal people, since there is nothing so worthwhile and exciting in the plot of the series.
First, your opinion about the plot is purely subjective. Secondly, any plot, even the coolest, will not be so interesting the second time, but sometimes you just want to refresh your memory, regardless of its artistic qualities.

Constant re-passing is a clinical diagnosis, that is, nerviness, pointless and wretched.
What is continuous replay? Complete 100%, and then for no reason - for a new one? Yes, even I can't, although I really like the gameplay of the series. But after passing through it, doing it again is like watching the same film, even if it is a favorite one, every day. I need a break of at least six months, so that I wanted to play the passage again. Thus, I went through every GTA of the third series very few times. But I was just in the game a lot.

This is all to the fact that one cannot judge the user's attitude to the game only by judging by the number of posts left by this same user on the forum for this game.
The character I was responding to repeatedly showered crap at the Four. Not to like the game and to sit, consider, only on its forums is unhealthy.

Normal adults devote most of their time to work and making money, and not sitting on the forum around the clock.
What do you know about him? He has a family, business, everything. You speak as if hobby for GTA cannot be combined with normal life.

You don't have to replay the game.
If it's fun, why not?

S
Serge_Long 26.11.21

nick hander aka Night Bloomer, did you understand what he said? By the way, I have my own company. So don't judge the nerds on your own. And in the future, follow the words come on. And then, as if he himself did not end up in the clinic ...

UPD
GTAman
Aren't you tired of it yet, Vital? I propose to ignore this "nerd", the same Achtung.

B
Brando9 26.11.21

Murders, non-censorship, propaganda of earning dirty (easy) money, the essence of the game is revenge, the ability to mock passers-by as you like puts all the negativity in the minds of teenagers, which will certainly affect their thinking-desires-actions in the future. Therefore, this game has a bad opinion.

T
TommyAssassin 26.11.21

GTA was often disliked for the fact that their schedule was backward from time to time, with the release of GTA4 there were fewer of them, but some are still unhappy

N
Nitro25 26.11.21

Yes, many do not like the backward graphics in games at all, even if the plot is excellent in them.
And if someone thinks that replaying the game at least one more time is a "clinic" let him mark with his opinion. If such a person believes that he needs to work harder and earn money, let him do so. Previously, there were no games at all and it was possible to blame the TV for everything, but now the games are "to blame" for everything now.
PS: Games can have a bad effect only on children who might not have formed their own unique personality or "clinic". Only an idiot would think that in reality you can do the same, or almost the same, as in the game. Games, IMHO, in this regard, exist for a person to do it in the game, and not in life.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Serge_Long
Aren't you tired of it yet, Vital?
Tired, but it was impossible not to answer, although it is impossible to speak with this character, since, apart from pouring out bile, he seems to be unable to do anything.

Nitro25 You are
talking about it.

L
Lightninggg 26.11.21

That is, you think that GTA is a stupid game? And you have not forgotten about the plot. Each GTA is an awesome plot that you want to go through over and over again.

I used to think so too, but now in GTA I only play in multiplayer.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

nick hander aka Night Bloomer
Lol, what kind of firm can you have if you spend all your time on the forum, communicating with the same nerd-gtashniki like you.
In your opinion, it should be so that a person does not have an hour free to be on the forum or in the game?

It seems so to you, because the truth-womb hurts your eyes.
What hurts your eyes? Your trolling? Of course it does. What is the truth? To call GTA fans who have passed the game more than times nerds? By your logic, you can't be a fan of this or that game at all, you need to play and forget, otherwise - a nerd. In addition, the point is not even what characterization you give to GTA players, but in your behavior in general.

in gta only in SAMP a couple of times a week I'll go for half an hour
You, I suppose, think that all more or less active forum users / experienced GTA players will not get out of the game at all or what? The last time I played seriously in GTA (Three) was in August, by the way.

But I understand that you have a personal dislike for me and Serge, so I am not surprised at your posts.

B
Brando9 26.11.21

"Games can have a bad effect only on children who might not yet have formed their own unique personality" - right.

"Games, IMHO, in this regard, in order for a person to do it in a game, and not in life" is not quite so, at first glance everything is correct, he came, let off steam (as already mentioned here), but here it has its own psychology bro, schoolchildren get used to letting off steam first on toys, and then how it goes. Everything is in the subconscious.