3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 26.11.21 11:48 pm

What's missing in games like GTA? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello. For many years playing GTA and similar open world games. I cannot understand why in ALL games all people on the streets are about the same age? there are no children, adolescents, the elderly. In cities, there are no administrative buildings such as school, police, hospital, kindergarten. Remember games like Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs, mafia 1-2, Gta there are no these buildings, I don’t understand what is the reason? even in such an old game as Postal-2, you could go to shoot at a police station, a hospital, and even a school. I certainly understand some moral people will say children and the elderly should not be killed even in the game. BUT this is a game who cares? Do you have any idea why this is not included in the games?
45 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wizard Cat 26.11.21

Because they will be dragged through the courts. And there are all sorts of defenders. + will begin to ban in countries, which will affect income.

K
KAPRAL27 26.11.21

Vaughn Postal 2 was the most brutal game yet because of that, it became the most popular.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

KAPRAL27
In cities, there are no administrative buildings such as schools, police, hospitals, kindergartens.
Well, there are no hospitals and police? And where does the GG go?

Child-related institutions, yes, are not visible. But, in my opinion, this is not necessary at all.

But, say, in the Armed Forces, I have another question: where does the main population live? There are too few ordinary residential buildings there. But all this also does not prevent you from enjoying the game, and even from the city itself.

P
Playersaharan 26.11.21

Um, actually Sleeping Dogs has clinics, we even had a mission there. And the police stations were in San Andreas, no?

K
KAPRAL27 26.11.21

(1) Well, yes, the main character ends up in a hospital, but it seems like you can't go there with a machine gun in hand and shoot the staff and patients.

(2) Sleeping Dogs Yes there is, but again, you just can't go there to shoot the nurses))

P
Playersaharan 26.11.21

Actually, it is possible, I did this a couple of times, only I did not shoot, but beat (and then killed the cops who entered the hospital). Yes, and with a firearm, probably the same will happen, the main thing is to find this firearm)

G
GTAman 26.11.21

KAPRAL27
Well, yes, the main character ends up in a hospital, but it seems like you can't go there with a machine gun in hand and shoot the staff and patients.
Well, this is hardly done for some ethical reason. What is more ethical to enter the Malibu club and destroy the visitors there?

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

It seems that someone has played little of these games. Especially GTA.) In the Mafia for the hospital I will not say, but in the 4th GTA you can go to the hospital. There were old people in the SA. Children are prohibited by law from killing in games, as far as I know, so it's easier not to add them at all. I think that the Mafia also has a hospital and a precinct, you just have to search. And the elderly are in ALL these games.

C
Champion 2016 26.11.21

KAPRAL27
GTAman
In the cities there are no administrative buildings such as school, police, hospital, kindergarten.
(1) Well, yes, the main character ends up in a hospital, but it seems like you can't go there with a machine gun in hand and shoot the staff and patients.
Well, this is hardly done for some ethical reason.
There are hospitals and police stations in the GTA. In GTA 4, there are also open hospitals, and they also have missions to kill patients who are there.
Police stations were both in GTA VC (there was again a mission to rescue a prisoner), and in GTA SA.

I cannot understand why in ALL games all people on the streets are about the same age? there are no children, adolescents, the elderly.
Again, it is not entirely correct, since there are also grandparents. There are no children, that's for sure. Only the remains of school buses.

D
Dj foxie 26.11.21

The animals have already been made. Perhaps they will soon have children. It's just that a lot of fools play, for whom the best thing to do in GTA is to crush everyone and shoot everyone without going into the meaning of the game. And all sorts of defenders of everything and all this know, therefore they prohibit making games with children.

B
Bjayds 26.11.21

Well, yes, the main character ends up in a hospital, but it seems like you can't go there with a machine gun in hand and shoot the staff and patients.
At 4 there is such an opportunity, I don’t know about 5. You go in, shoot, you can stop by on a motorcycle, ride, suppress the sick.

no children, adolescents, elderly
Enough.

If they make it possible to shoot down and shoot children, they will drag them to the courts. After all, we are talking about an entertaining game where there is a hefty sandbox, and not about Breivik's simulator.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

BJayDS
In fact, the capabilities that exist in the GTA already allow it to be called a "Breivik simulator" :)

N
Nikined 26.11.21

GTAman
Rather, it's Breivik - a GTA simulator)

T
Tula Potsik 26.11.21

Interests. After half an hour pokatushek flies from the computer. The exception is Lost and Damned, which took the characters and the story. Well, the four, which went through the same gritting teeth.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Action Master
This is paradoxical, really. When a person is bored in a sandbox game.

M
Maliceth 26.11.21

GTAman
Interest is killed by the systematization of uniform tasks, and developers are often too lazy to do single unique tasks for the whole game, and sometimes they really don't need to.

And if such a desire arises in the game, like the author of the theme, then the game is completely bored, because the described actions are very boring in themselves and are reproduced only from growing indifference to the game.

T
Tula Potsik 26.11.21

GTAman
Better quality linear story (CoD) than a dull, boring type of sandbox (Crisis 1).

G
GeimeR1000000000X 26.11.21

Children don't need the GTA series, so cruelty is enough.

S
Spiny 26.11.21

In GTA 4 there is 1 hospital exactly where you can go. There was even task 1 for sure. Kill the dude. It was possible to shoot him and raise the alarm, or, more simply, by quietly disconnecting him from the apparatus. And the police. Introduce yourself to gg GTA. This is violence. drugs, smuggling. The GG chose the path not an easy path, although in GTA everything is easy and simple. The police are looking for such offenders. And come to the station yourself, then somehow ... No, I understand what to come and interrupt, but I think it will not be very real. We are not some kind of terminator. In Vice City, Ward 1, the police station is open. There you can still take a cop costume like.

N
NeXDevil 26.11.21

I think there is not enough hardcore in GTA. as it was in San andreas. Eating food. I liked it when he needed to eat in order not to die. all the same life simulator no matter how.