3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 26.11.21 11:48 pm

What's missing in games like GTA? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello. For many years playing GTA and similar open world games. I cannot understand why in ALL games all people on the streets are about the same age? there are no children, adolescents, the elderly. In cities, there are no administrative buildings such as school, police, hospital, kindergarten. Remember games like Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs, mafia 1-2, Gta there are no these buildings, I don’t understand what is the reason? even in such an old game as Postal-2, you could go to shoot at a police station, a hospital, and even a school. I certainly understand some moral people will say children and the elderly should not be killed even in the game. BUT this is a game who cares? Do you have any idea why this is not included in the games?
45 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vuqar1992 26.11.21

.I think that GTA 5 has made a huge leap forward. Just think about how they unfolded the plot. They gave the opportunity to choose who to save. We were not too lazy to invite real gangsters to voice the bandits in the game (probably for coke). Huge opportunities for creating mods.
And I'm not talking about online, which just gave us the opportunity to check which of the players is really cool.

f
fustcaper13 26.11.21

It is in GTA online that the cool madness in GTA SAMP is lacking. When there were bynds and each gang had a leader and a deputy, and each gang had its own base where you appear ..

T
Treshcore 26.11.21

In each, her mother's leg, GTA is missing something, and this is something - an adequate role-playing for the character.
I'm not talking about the third part: go, kill, work as a taxi driver.
Vice City: go kill, work as a taxi driver, sometimes eat hamburgers, steal.
San Andreas: walk, kill, work as a taxi driver, eat burgers, change, change cars, play mini-games, hang out with the girls, dance BUT don't get drunk at the bar, although the bars themselves are available.
Four: walk, kill, work as a taxi driver ONLY IN THE BEGINNING, eat hamburgers, get drunk (you can't live without friends (except Ballad)), play mini-games, walk with girls and friends, steal, change clothes, watch TV.
Five: walk, kill, work as a taxi driver, get drunk (now you can alone), steal, walk with your friends and Amanda, drive with the strippers to their house, steal again, play mini-games, watch TV, WHERE ARE HAMBURGERS ?? ?

It's a shame that the fifth part has no hamburgers. This separates it from being called the perfect game, to be honest. I want hamburgers.

S
SergeySZV 26.11.21

In the fifth part, there are definitely not enough girls for the main characters, at least for the youngest it would be more logical to provide girlfriends in the course of the plot, from this the GTA5 story would only benefit, the other two - one is married (and values ​​his wife), the second is a bloody maniac with one romantic unrequited love, and the latter's orientation is not in perfect order. But for the youngest girls it was definitely worth providing.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 26.11.21

I guess because they are too lazy, or the developers cannot think of this (haha).