3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 26.11.21 11:48 pm

What's missing in games like GTA? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello. For many years playing GTA and similar open world games. I cannot understand why in ALL games all people on the streets are about the same age? there are no children, adolescents, the elderly. In cities, there are no administrative buildings such as school, police, hospital, kindergarten. Remember games like Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs, mafia 1-2, Gta there are no these buildings, I don’t understand what is the reason? even in such an old game as Postal-2, you could go to shoot at a police station, a hospital, and even a school. I certainly understand some moral people will say children and the elderly should not be killed even in the game. BUT this is a game who cares? Do you have any idea why this is not included in the games?
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morozzko R 26.11.21

the ability to kill children

i
igor white 26.11.21

there is not enough gas station and so that the cars really ride on fuel. you go, and then the opana benz ends and you are in the middle of the desert.

p
prowkan 26.11.21

so that the cars really ride on fuel. you go, and then the opana benz ends and you are in the middle of the desert.
Not necessary.

v
vovadjo 26.11.21

There is not enough freedom of action, namely, to enter buildings and interaction between the world and the game character, for example, gasoline in a car runs out and needs to be refueled and stuff like that. Of course you can answer there are mods, but these are mods!

p
pekabir 26.11.21

there are not enough adequate fans. Give them a gas station and the ability to enter any building. lul
you in real life, then not every entrance will be able to penetrate, not to mention apartments

s
system1024 26.11.21

realistic change of seasons - Spring - Summer - Winter - Autumn. Let's say the game has a long storyline during which the season changes. I remember there was something like that in Mafia 2, winter and summer changed there, but it seemed like only once and only during the passage. I don’t think this is difficult to implement. To begin with, it was possible to at least smoothly change the texture of trees - starting with green, then yellow red and all shades of autumn, then fallen leaves on the ground and bare trees, the leaves are driven by the wind along the asphalt, sometimes lifting up into the air, which in turn creates a very a pleasant weather effect, and the beginning of winter, a gradual increase in snowdrifts, for example. It is clear that Los Santos is kind of like a resort town in which there can be no winter, but if you look into the future and imagine that the action will unfold in other latitudes, then this could be thought about.

N
NagKul 26.11.21

If the developers of games like gta include children, the elderly, etc., etc. in the game, they will not receive permission to release the game for public display. The game will not even be able to get a rating of 31+

C
Champion 2016 26.11.21

OmletFMxp777
They said the same thing about animals.

X
X_kill_X 26.11.21

I would rather add such trifles as in SKYRIM, sit on chairs, benches, search objects, and by the way, you can't tell much else so at once

K
Kirill Reshetov 26.11.21

There is definitely a section in GTA 5 that you can go to. Even the armor is there. This is where the parking lot is.

X_kill_X
At home you can sit and smoke, and drink and watch TV by the way

l
lSPARTAKl 26.11.21

It would be possible, say, to connect the steering wheel to the G27 with pedals and a manual gearbox. It would be cool. I understand that it will be impossible to run like this, but it would be just fine to ride :)

S
Sania dots 26.11.21

Better to add the "Pet the Cat" function. I want to pet the current and they die right away (

A
AR1 26.11.21

In general, in Saints Row 2, there was almost everything in terms of working out the city, but only the engine turned out to be too bad.
And so, it is necessary to add all sorts of small features, they certainly will not interfere.

T
Tiger goose 26.11.21

In The Ballad of Gay Tony, you can go to the Hercules gay club and shoot a crowd of dancing homosexuals. Children can be killed in Fallout 1-2. But this is already from another opera.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Sania DoTs
Lutshe would add Pet the Cat feature.
I am doubling. I am always ready to pet several cats at once!

T
Tiger goose 26.11.21

V-Nine
Maybe I can give you another dog?

n
nat.mih 26.11.21

Tiger Goose
It is better to have a dancer with full home service, and not just with stupid dances right away.)))
In this regard, the female players of the Rocks were clearly cheated. It would be fun to shoot a gay guy (and dunk it). And what kind of discrimination - you can't wear women's outfits on a male Persian. It would be very funny to put on high-heeled shoes for a male Persian.
I would like animals online, a chainsaw (with sawing into parts), the ability to change the interior, more gestures, the ability to perform different tricks and jumps (parkour, somersaults, etc.).

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Tiger Goose
Maybe I can give you another dog?
I don't like dogs.

T
Tiger goose 26.11.21

nat.mih
Well, about dressing up, it's Saints Row. True, after the meticulously built open world in GTA, you look at SR as some kind of craft, but you can still catch a lot of fun. And as for the deprivation of female players, then the gender of the protagonist is important, not the player. And the protagonists of GTA so far were only straight men (I think it will continue to be so). But online, yes, there is not enough entertainment for female characters, at least a strip club for ladies. But it's just that there are very few types of various institutions in the game (I don't know if this word can be applied to a strip club), as a comrade already wrote about above.

n
nat.mih 26.11.21

Tiger Goose
This is the kind of humor in the Rocks. For the entertainment of straight protagonists - a strip club, for the rest - an exhibitionist village. )))