3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Cruel world ->

How do you like the world in which you live normally?
You don’t want to change anything?
I want to say that this world is terrible and there is little beauty here and I have a question why people do not want to change it and another question is why are they so afraid of death?

http://seasonvar.ru/serial-8940-Kosmos_Prostranstvo_i_vremya.html understand how small and helpless you are for our galaxy
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 26.11.21

“The life of a person between heaven and earth is like a rapid jump of a white horse through a crevice, a moment - and it flew by. "As the GG of the film (Knockin 'on Heaven) said, life is just a road to death and it flies faster than the summer holidays ... Sometimes the desire to radically change life turns into rape of oneself. Maybe not all at once?
May change one day at first. Or half. Or morning, for example. Feel the lost taste of victory and then go ahead!

G
Genesis48 26.11.21

the instinct of self-preservation. being afraid of death is not an option. and the rest is teenage snot

S
SАLEM 26.11.21

EX0800_
Watch the movie .. There will be something to think about .. DO NOT HURRY TO LIVE - YOU WANT EVERYTHING AT ONCE !!!!

w
we get what we deserve 26.11.21

In the world, I would like to stop wars, environmental and acute social problems, but I understand the impossibility of this and introduce the absence of real opportunities and people's interest in this. (at least those in power)
Death is afraid because of the instinct of self-preservation. If he did not exist, then among adolescents, suicide would become quite common.

T
The dying bride 26.11.21

I think everything will be fine when we have one country called "Earth". Although not a fact, great empires never last long. But I think this is correct. Ex fantasies ...

M
Melshlemming 26.11.21

there will be one country called "Earth".
If only there was not one country called "ISIS"

E
EX0800_ 26.11.21

EVIL PLAYER
I have such an idea, but I will not invite you there, only those who deserve to be there will be there

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 26.11.21

but I won't call you there, only those who deserve to be there will be

there.If I think like this (so I would create my own little world, where only normal people who are worthy in my opinion will live) and the rest of the unworthy people, let them live as they want, I don't give a damn they rot at least there alive.

The fact is that there is such a general pattern against which you cannot trample. If one person is good, while others in the neighborhood are all bad ... They will come to you ... to your little world, to your idyll ... and they will not come with bread and salt.

Therefore, there will be peace and idyll only if ... if everyone has everything, and not just someone.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 26.11.21

IMHO the horror of the world follows from the ideology of the majority.
Now it is important to absorb more good into you, as they say - get everything from life.
So it turns out, many are striving to get everything. Someone succeeds, someone does not.
Those who do not succeed often become outcasts and enemies of the people.

The obviously provocative series of films "Zeitgeist" nevertheless has a number of interesting thoughts:
Help your neighbor;
Understand why you are doing what you are doing;
There will be no quick changes.

IMHO there is nothing wrong with being afraid of death. At least until the modern understanding of this issue changes.

E

The horror of the world (in the form in which we now perceive it) is that the world is built according to the principle: divide and rule. Also in addition to this in addition (a large concentration of a mass of people on property: this is not mine, take your paws off and on consumerism ...

E
EX0800_ 26.11.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
I think you heard about the golden billion, so I had the same idea, but there is one problem I am not who and not what and I only have to give up a place for grandmothers on the bus,

and yes, I give way to grandmothers)

E

About the golden billion? There, the idea was about the following: out of a billion 50 thousand families, rich majors live for their own pleasure, the rest are like service personnel, stupid sheep and slaves.

Is that your idea ?? Well, you yourself fantasized about the world .. nothing to say.

If I misunderstood, then describe in more detail the world that you see ...

E
EX0800_ 26.11.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuy is
not present, I only have the same basis (something like Hitler had, yes) but leave equal people (and this is like in the USSR, yes, too), okay, as I said, this is a stupid idea)

E
EX0800_ 26.11.21

EVIL PLAYER
Why not, if you can't change the world, make another one;) (I'm talking about a virtual one in which you can live)

M
MunchkiN 616 26.11.21

I have stars exploding violently here. while I am writing this in the scope of a review of the vectors of my window opening from fat, more than a million stars tore apart and a billion. and which were thin they are blown away their more. their exhaust gases have been pouring over galaxies for millennia and blowing away entire planets. bake. this is not a joke to you.
and what can I? but nothing. and if anyone wants, well, let him change. I would mince the video card in the pitch and turn the tap on the atom ...
but as for death ... well, I don't know, potsyki, not all people are afraid of it. They are waxing fighting such a dangerous situation or an attack of alpha-cephophs with soap cephs. great secret fears can be written a lot. in a philosophical sense, people so that they were not afraid came up with a mogu of fantasies such as delighting the soul with a pure graphon.
weighing graphic sins - played on minimums, downloaded from torrent, slowed down progress, did not pull the laptop? punishment - low polygonal hell with soapy textures and unvoiced text dialogues, pawns! the theme of life and death, too, this is a big topic, it's too lazy to describe

n
northern alcoholic 26.11.21

Yes, you will go to people with all your heart and ask how you can respect such people? And they are afraid of death, it seems, because of the instinct of self-preservation.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.11.21

(I'm talking about a virtual one in which you can live)
You can't live ... How?

S
Shine 26.11.21

Almost everyone wants to change some things in this world, and some even do something for this, but. It so happened that people's preferences are different and what one sees only evil, the other perceives as good. For the most part, I am satisfied with the current situation, except that some aspects in the behavior of society irritate me. So I would not want to live in a world where man is brother to man, all are equal and work for the common good. This is boring and absolutely does not contribute to self-development, I am for some kind of class division of people. At the same time, I am against the elevation or belittling of some of their groups, depending on skin color, race, sexual orientation and gender. Disgusting ways for self-affirmation, in my opinion. But to respect and favor (hate and try to surpass) people for talent, desires and opportunities ... why not?

7Rain7 26.11.21

Almost everything suits me.

W
Wing42 26.11.21

Human nature cannot be changed. You can try to break her or drive her into a corner. But don't change. Mass hypnosis, the imposition of ideology and a system of values ​​fitted to it, political and religious fetishism ... But no, a person must part with his nature, carefully nurtured for centuries, voluntarily.
The modern world has acquired the outlines ... of a certain system, where only the accompanying attributes of life remained from a person: wealth, a successful career, a summer residence, an apartment, a car, a marriage with a beautiful and smart girl (or with a handsome and smart guy, who will be like a card ) and much more that is valuable right now. Of course, there is nothing wrong with a person achieving success in life. On the contrary, it is very good. It is a mistake to make it absolute.
You can talk a lot about how cruel and unjust the world is. That the world is so big that even the Sun cannot illuminate all people with its light and warmth, and at the same time it is so small that it is even difficult for some to breathe. And on the other side of the barricades there will be people who sincerely believe that everything is in order with the world, the grass is green, the sun is warm and bright, and lemonade for 70 kopecks is sold in vending machines.
And those and those will never understand each other. And they will talk, argue and express their point of view until there is no stone unturned from their so different worlds.