3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hexogen 27.11.21 12:05 am

What old characters would you like to see in part 4? (Fallout 4)

Remember, in the previous parts there were a couple of characters from the first two parts of the game? Like Harold in Part 3, or Marcus in Vegas ...
Who would you like to meet in Part 4?
I'm waiting to see Goris there - one of the two surviving (possibly) sentient death claws. He was the most memorable partner after Marcus.
60 Comments
Sort by:
G
GILA GORO 27.11.21

I really want to see Markus.

i
igromag 27.11.21

Harold type became a tree in 3 parts, and you can just kill him there on a quest. And Marcus don't know whether to appear, the distance between Vegas and Boston is too great, and he has nothing to do there. I think we will definitely see Dr. Lee, but about the rest only references.

p
perni007 27.11.21

Fox. Perhaps he went to replenish the luggage of knowledge at the Institute. = D

A
Ababkov Denis 27.11.21

Not any, in the rpg from Bethesda there are no memorable Persians at all!

K
Knowledge Baggage 27.11.21

Android from the third can be, although there is no desire to see it. In general, most of all I remember the mayor McCready, the little son of a bitch, so it would be interesting to talk to him)

M
Mattless kitsune 27.11.21

Moira Brown would be nice))

M
Melshlemming 27.11.21

Jericho of Megaton.

I
Incredible Kleinman 27.11.21

Tryognite!

E
Except2 27.11.21

Incredible Kleinman
Fuck this balobol is needed there !!!! Honestly HZ who I would like to see there. Goris - yes. I didn't like Marcus. Kessedy the Heart is an alcoholic. Savage from the second? Perhaps. VIC from the second old one and in theory should die) Here is a robops - yes) Dr. Lee - yes. Android Xs. Enclave - yes)

n
nikita2112 27.11.21

Nobody. In general, I do not like it when they shove the same characters into different games just so that it was. The fourth part will be in a new territory, which means that the characters must be new.

p
perni007 27.11.21

Do you remember Charon? "He is absolutely loyal to whoever holds his contract. Dependable, unshakable, until the day the contract expires."

F
Frostmir 27.11.21

Frank Horrigan))) And no, he was killed by the Chosen One)) Well then ... Tryognite!))

E
Eraser1729 27.11.21

Fox may well be there

N
NATSU | 27.11.21

I want no more people in the new part

s
solus. 27.11.21

Garrus and Morrigan. We would have gloriously lit up with them in the wasteland.

H
Hexogen 27.11.21

Except2
Well, Cassidy is definitely dead. In NV, Cass says that "my father will turn over in his grave if I sell the caravan."

F
Fasmon 27.11.21

What about Amata? )

H
Hexogen 27.11.21

Fasmon
Amata either remained in Vault 101, or it ended very sadly for her in the wasteland.

R
Ripper man 27.11.21

Amata, Moira, Kharya

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 27.11.21

Moira Brown ...