3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hexogen 27.11.21 12:05 am

What old characters would you like to see in part 4? (Fallout 4)

Remember, in the previous parts there were a couple of characters from the first two parts of the game? Like Harold in Part 3, or Marcus in Vegas ...
Who would you like to meet in Part 4?
I'm waiting to see Goris there - one of the two surviving (possibly) sentient death claws. He was the most memorable partner after Marcus.
60 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise fool 27.11.21

Jason Bright, Tabitha

E
Except2 27.11.21

Hexogen
Honestly, I didn’t play New Vegas. The third part did not make me happy and I thought that HB was the same.

A
AiSPQR 27.11.21

obhtymy, but give a shit. if only the game does not lag, does not bug, does not crash. You begin to get to know everything in detail not earlier than the third passage, and then, if you still hook

H
Hexogen 27.11.21

Except2
For fans of HB is much better than the third part. There are a lot of references to the previous parts. For example, the pilot of the crashed vertiberd from Klamath lives in Novak.

V
Vadim Gibadatov 27.11.21

It is unlikely that the Persians from Fall 3 will be in Fall 4, because the events take place in the same year-2277 g, the only difference is that the GG from Fall 3 leaves the shelter 1-2 months earlier than the Survivor.

V
Very kind 27.11.21

Nobody. Fallout 4 is a new story and the characters in it should be new.

S
SecondMate 27.11.21

MelShlemming
Megaton was blown up! AHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

M
Melshlemming 27.11.21

SecondMate
But chances are good that Jericho was in Tenpenny Tower at the time. Because the villain hero blows up Megaton, and Jericho joins only bad heroes as a partner.

A
Asur2000 27.11.21

Ripper Man
& Fox.

R
Ripper man 27.11.21

The Asur2000
Fox is certainly not a bad guy, but it's like driving a tiger on a leash.

d
dima nikiforov 27.11.21

Joshua Greckham Dr. Lee

s
solus. 27.11.21

A cherry in a negligee. She has nothing to hang around in Rivet City, let her take a folding mattress with her and keep company.

_
_Surgeon_ 27.11.21

I would like to see the Devil and the Motorcycle Rider)))

w
warp 37 27.11.21

Nobody. But, for sure, we will meet Dr. Lee.

T
TTG 27.11.21

At least I want to see the talking tree

P
PaulTheApostle 27.11.21

Bucha, Fox, Tridognite

T
TTG 27.11.21

Spoiler

B
BioGen 27.11.21

Of the old, undoubtedly the two Devils in love

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.11.21

Dogmeet, the rest without a difference, is the most memorable and atmospheric character, only it is necessary that he be as nimble, run all the time, as in the first part, otherwise in parts 2 and 3 he annoyed with his inhibition - he constantly closed the aisles.

B
BelaShooter 27.11.21

In short, I learned the beginning of the plot of Fallout 4. The door of the shelter opens, the father from Fallout 3 appears in front of us and says "Hello son". The main character wakes up and realizes that it was just a nightmare and we are actually Shepard, lying in the middle of the rubble on the ground, and this is how Mass Effect 4 begins.