3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hexogen 27.11.21 12:05 am

What old characters would you like to see in part 4? (Fallout 4)

Remember, in the previous parts there were a couple of characters from the first two parts of the game? Like Harold in Part 3, or Marcus in Vegas ...
Who would you like to meet in Part 4?
I'm waiting to see Goris there - one of the two surviving (possibly) sentient death claws. He was the most memorable partner after Marcus.
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merge 27.11.21

Doctor Lee

P
Pomu4 27.11.21

Sulik and Goris.

A
Atlante 27.11.21

Goris

G
Geth Hunter 27.11.21

Maybe we'll see that android who thought he was not an android. It was a cool quest)))) Although it is unlikely that he left Rivet City, he had norms there. And greyhounds too. "No, I'm terribly thirsty, but I won't drink dirty water, give me clean water." Bombed so that he did not regret the nuclear rocket launcher for the homeless

R
RusPack1295 27.11.21

Elder Lyons)

i
igromag 27.11.21

Well, as I expected.

D
Destroyer_26 27.11.21

igromag
Lol, what about the graphon?

p
puc7 27.11.21

igromag
it is this and so it was clear. if you played the fallout shelter then there is Maddison Lee, like the rest of the characters 4 folich

Z
ZmS 27.11.21

gorris and sulika

c
choa 27.11.21

Perhaps I agree that in Folach from Besetka the characters are not particularly memorable, unlike the same Witcher where only one Baron is worth something. Personally, I would like the return of the Enclave, I don’t care as long as there are opponents in black armors.

Well, well, it is quite likely that a group of ghouls will meet that flew on a rocket to Fall NV. Unless, of course, they flew in that direction.

C
ClockworkAlex 27.11.21

Well, we will definitely meet one familiar character from the three. And the unexpected.
Spoiler

C
CombineHans 27.11.21

Well, we'll probably visit Dr. Lee, but I would like to see ... Sarah Lyons, probably.
After all, we ate more than one pood of salt together :) And if you believe the rumors that the Enclave still exists and is present in Boston, then Colonel Autumn!

t
this isnt weed 27.11.21

Except2
Dr. Lee is already on the plot you will meet

T
TanLas 27.11.21

Sarah Lyons died even more than 20 years ago, you can find records about this in the brotherhood airship. They say she became an elder, and then died on a sortie. Events 25 years after the 3rd foul still occur.

S
Strchi 27.11.21

perni007
You are lucky, find a radio signal in the city and a quest where you need to save a man from a skyscraper, there will be a super mutant named a strong man who you can take as a partner, in one of the phrases he says "They called me Fox"

S
Sultan Baiturov 27.11.21

I'd like to chat with a Vault 11 survivor from FNV ...

H
Hexogen 27.11.21

The first picture shows squire Maxson from the Citadel. And on the second - he is ten years later, already an elder!

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

And then he is exactly 20 years old, for a minute.
Yes? OK...

6aate3y 27.11.21

Idiots, what 20 years? These events in Fallout 4 take place about 20 years after the events of Fallout 3! So this Maxson is somewhere around 30-35 years old.

A
Andrey Malyar 27.11.21

mine do not care about the characters) in the games of the gazebo only the gameplay and the variety of tasks addictive.