3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midfield 27.11.21 12:46 am

Best cars in GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GTA3:
1.Banshee
2.Cheetah
3.Diablo Stalition
GTA VC:
Same and
Comet
GTA SA:
1.Infernus (Honda NSX)
2.Bullet (Ford GT Concept)
3.Bashee (Viper RT10)
4.Turismo (Ferrari F40)
5.ZR-350 (Mazda RX7)
231 Comments
Sort by:
[
[_BL] A [DE_] aka GaLLaRd 27.11.21

dumper

L
Lightninggg 27.11.21

the best car: speed + control ...

for example, I like the elegy and the sultan.
what is your opinion?

[
[art_dagon] 27.11.21

Totally agree with you

V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 27.11.21

Infernus. Best in drag races on the network, that is, it has the best speed. And the management is better than the Banshee, but that's just IMHO.

A
Andrew 27.11.21

Blista Compact for unpretentious control and design, and I appreciate all high-speed swings for speed

[
[art_dagon] 27.11.21

and also a bullet cool

a
aladdin95 27.11.21

Coach bus. :) I would not say that it is too slow, but I don’t need high speeds (like a bullet, an infernus [invermus], a banshee, a cheetah [cheetah], a buffalo, etc.). As for the management ... not the best, but it suits me perfectly. The main thing is to adapt.

A
Andrew 27.11.21

Well, someone likes an infernus, and yesterday I smashed seven infernuses on Qarry with the help of a magnetic crane on a rock :)

L
Lightninggg 27.11.21

and I also like the saber to drift on it is a pleasure))

B
BMW3000 27.11.21

Remington. Easy to manage.

r
razer_32 27.11.21

tank) and gt

N
Nitro25 27.11.21

Normal speed and controllability that are on a par only with the Sultan IMHO

N
NiteLite 27.11.21

If we take into account the ratio of speed / control, then, of course, Sultan comes first, in this I completely agree with the Nitro25. However, if we consider these parameters separately, then the first place in terms of speed is occupied by the Infernus, and in terms of controllability - by the Saber.

H
Hippie_Dog 27.11.21

My opinion is Infernus!)

V
Vanchez 27.11.21

Cheetah

N
Nitro25 27.11.21

and in terms of handling - Saber.

Don't you confuse? O_o Pomoimu Saber is the most uncontrollable or one of the most uncontrollable in the game ...

H
Hippie_Dog 27.11.21

Nitro25 - he drifts great! the saber of norms has control - for example, I like it too!)))

N
NiteLite 27.11.21

Don't you confuse? O_o Pomoymu Saber is the most uncontrollable or one of the most uncontrollable in the game ...

I'm not confusing. "Saber" is one of the few cars in the game that can easily turn around on a narrow street.

L
Lightninggg 27.11.21

Well, how do you like the elegy? Personally, I really like

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 27.11.21

The infernus is the leader in speed, the tank is in control. And the speed + control well, probably the sultan.