3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amid084 12.11.19 10:10 pm

System requirements (Dying Light)

Minimum system requirements
OS Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
Processor Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon X2 64 with a clock frequency of 3 GHz
Memory 4 GB RAM
Graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 with the graphics memory 512MB
DirectX 10
Hard disk 20GB
Sound card Compatible with DirectX 10

Recommended system requirements
OS Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit / Windows 8 64bit
Processor Quad-core processor with a clock frequency of 3 GHz
Memory 8 GB RAM
Graphics card GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon 7900 with graphics memory more than 2 GB
DirectX 11
Hard disk 20GB
Sound card Compatible with DirectX 10
129 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Winter Soldier 12.11.19

Deadjek
try)

K
Kirill1998 12.11.19

like gives normal fps but freezes up to 45 frames wildly enraged.

r
rostoman84 12.11.19

owners of average computers will be able to play on medium settings so don't worry

k
kenny undead 12.11.19

Bro669
Write the specifications of your PC

C
Com_Bat 12.11.19

Swing !!! The game,but I really want to see what my 770 th lady .capable of.It is very interesting to learn how steers the game for the owners of the 960 ies,especially.what NVIDIA now sharpens the wood under Maxwell ,the new 347.25 under Maxwell and the emphasis on 960 fifth.A performance in the old lines, would be to understate. If povangovat,perhaps the owners of the 770 th I will play with the same fps with the owners of the 960 th

B
Belezerion 12.11.19

Friiiiiiiiday.... stsuka optimization and better able to do in the game is nothing outstanding, and when cornering braking. 7850 2GB

S
Shimuto 12.11.19

Belezerion
texture with a high bet on average.
high for 3GB of VRAM!

H
HuntR 12.11.19

The dialogue transcripts, in contrast to the dull plot and awkward parkour. Although the latter topic - but the first player is very tight and weak, with zombies to fight was noticeably more difficult. Looks like Crysis 3 in the scenery of the town, there are no permanent podzagruzok, the fight will be cool, plus the job is funny
A good zombie shooter with a good optimization. Medium looks awesome, a bit worse high and they do not lag

B
Bombardirovschik 12.11.19

Bro669
how does not start? Does not respond?There seems at least 11 households need?
Sorry that your pretty powerful hardware,which still draws a lot of games on high no longer support the game developers. All because of consoles! :(

F
Furyhunter 12.11.19

Bro669
there is a minimum of four cores you need

A
A_jak 12.11.19

graphics card with direkth 10 support or not, who will give the exact answer?

C
Com_Bat 12.11.19

Pongal a couple of hours,What can I say,on my config,the config in PM,on the average quite comfortable to play,if anyone know,rarely,and so the game goes smoothly,if it was Taya 770 with 4GB on Board,mono would be 2015 th through.Definitely a graphics card with 2 gigs on Board,it is necessary to slowly cook in the archive.And move to McCully.The wood slowly under them sharpened,and an old ruler or bypass. in a brazen or understate performance.Everything is clear marketing.970 tai ,this is the minimum which is necessary at the moment to have to komfortnoe games on above average.At medium and 960 Ty ride .But definitely 4 GB of memory.

C
Com_Bat 12.11.19

S
Said Mamedov 12.11.19

the guys and I pull that with such characteristics, at least at low CPU I have a AMD Athlom (tm)Roman numeral 2 X4 635 Processor 2.90 ghz and my RAM is 3.00 GB videokarta I have nvidia gtx 750 1024mb if th write to me

R
Rustam Haybulin 12.11.19

here is my sistemka intel celeron processor n3060
nvidia geforce 920mx with 2 gb dedicated vram
4 gb ddr3 l memory
500 gb hdd
I think that will not pull well or pull 10 fps or 20
low

D
DenS SliM ShadY 12.11.19

Rustam, Senior Lecturer Haibulin
The operatives are few,although the minimum salary and 30 fps you can get

V
Vanya Kinshin1 12.11.19

Guys tell me please,I need help please)I assembled the comp
10 GB of RAM
The AMD R7 200 4GB s
the AMD FX-8320E 3.20 Ghz
Hdd 1 terabyte
Why crash the game even when I put pure Windows,it is not virii and not due to the fact that Packed PC.I think maybe the processor .Fucking Saits raw 3 on serdechki barely works.Help

V
Vanya Kinshin1 12.11.19

undead kenny
Can you help ? please)I assembled the comp
10 GB of RAM
The AMD R7 200 4GB s
the AMD FX-8320E 3.20 Ghz
Hdd 1 terabyte
Why crash the game even when I put pure Windows,it is not virii and not due to the fact that Packed PC.I think maybe the processor .Fucking Saits raw 3 on serdechki barely works.Help

R
Ryazancev 12.11.19

Vanya Киньшин1
Check the RAM. If everything is in the BIOS by default, you can just RAM not compatible or configured (voltage, timings, command rate).
Test run the memory test (in Windows).
What power unit costs?
What a clip, as is warming up?
Look SMART the Winchester.
Look at processor temperature (stress test in AIDA 64).
Test all circuits in turn. Can even be a problem with the motherboard.
Probably easier to carry in normal service, there should clearly indicate the cause.

a
anotoleololo 12.11.19

Vanya Киньшин1
temperature worth a look, as the case may be in the mother (especially if turbo boost is enabled in the BIOS), or power supply. although it is likely overheating